Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

ee down?

for me for the past 30 mins ee hasn't worked... It just crashes any browser that i try to open it with... D:
anyone else have the same problem?

*Edit: works now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Zoidy? (May 1 2011 10:30:25 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Calicara

Re: ee down?

Thank you! Same thing with me. Oddly enough though it only happens when I am on my beta account. I think they might be adding the updates 1smile1

#3 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

No problems on my end.

#4 Before February 2015

treejoe4

i did have this its gone now

#5 Before February 2015

Calicara

I give up. Everytime my internet crashes. I just won't play anymore today. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

Happened to me before. It works for me now.

#7 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Chewy wrote:

No problems on my end.

mine either.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#8 Before February 2015

35005CP

Failgirl101 wrote:

I think they might be adding the updates 1smile1

Doubtful, I've grown bored of waiting for Chris to finally update the game. He missed easter completely it seems, so in future when a moderator says that an update will be out within a certain amount of time i just wont believe it, 90% of the time it never happens. I'm bored of the false deadlines getting the hopes up for everyone.

Either tell us what Chris has said with regards to updates or don't bother at all, that way you wont disappoint the users of the game. :/

Remember being told the update would take a month...? near two and a half months later and we are still waiting. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by 35005CP (May 1 2011 12:33:48 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

Advancé

35005CP wrote:
Failgirl101 wrote:

I think they might be adding the updates 1smile1

Doubtful, I've grown bored of waiting for Chris to finally update the game. He missed easter completely it seems, so in future when a moderator says that an update will be out within a certain amount of time i just wont believe it, 90% of the time it never happens. I'm bored of the false deadlines getting the hopes up for everyone.

Either tell us what Chris has said with regards to updates or don't bother at all, that way you wont disappoint the users of the game. :/

Remember being told the update would take a month...? near two and a half months later and we are still waiting. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I totally agree with you...
I know that the mods said that the update will take its time, but they should not tell us that it will be in 1 month when it taking 2.5 months and its still not out.

Has he put the easter and bird smiley in yet? Hmm...

#10 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Advancé wrote:

Nope. That was supposed to be done two days ago, supposedly...

#11 Before February 2015

Shift

^ It was supposed to be done last Monday. Chris hasn't done anything since announcing the 1.0. It would be nice to hear SOMETHING from him.

#12 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Chewy wrote:
Advancé wrote:

Nope. That was supposed to be done two days ago, supposedly...

I knew something was up. I was looking for anyone with the bird/bunny smiley...

*cough*You can delete this topic to prevent grave-digging*cough*

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#13 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

Download the standalone client. Sometimes when the web interface isn't working the standalone still will. There's no chat interface, but at least you can play.

Zoidy☺ 142386572995703

Board footer