Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Your most memorable EE moment

"Nods at topic title"

Mine was when I finished my first adventure level. I had worked on it for months (link: www.everybodyedits.com/games/PWAHSk_7Vya0I )
Another moment was when a got beta.

#2 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Re: Your most memorable EE moment

My most memorable moment was way back. Back before there was a "beta" version. I was one of the few who donated and thus I got all of the extra smilies. It wasn't a big deal to me, but in the tinychat, everybody was like "OMG Aslai is an admin omgomgomg." I still look back fondly at that memory.

A close second is when people first saw animator and what it could do. Jeepers; that was practically a year ago :O

#3 Before February 2015

treejoe4

when i had 50 gems and was working for 100 for beta, then logging on and seeing it was going for 50. I was over the moon with joy

#4 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

#5 Before February 2015

Calicara

RVvQRl.jpg

EDIT: He might be still there. Level is called BRCrew snowquest.

Last edited by Calicara (May 1 2011 1:53:28 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Here's mine, it's apicture of me and some friends along with cyclone there. He was afk so this was our chance 1XD1 Rurigok was there too.

cheesek.png
I posted this on a few memory topics, lol.

Also remember my first boss level, where at the end you had to choose the correct pipe to the code. It may look like the right one, but I put some similar colors in it to trick them. If they got it right, they only got 10 seconds to see the code.

Last edited by Krazyman50 (May 3 2011 6:29:20 am)

#7 Before February 2015

Failgirl101 wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/RVvQRl.jpg

EDIT: He might be still there. Level is called BRCrew snowquest.

LOL that was my best moment too. (and that level is mine)
He left, since some guy moved him back to the start... EOpYT.png

#8 Before February 2015

Xero

My most memorable EE moment was when i discovered how fun
it was to pointlessly fly around in god mode. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#9 Before February 2015

snowykid

making my very first level with my brother. we couldnt drag blocks yet so it took us a long time to make anything

#10 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

When me and my friend stayed up all night trying to keep a level alive, good times.

#11 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

The first time I saw animated art. It was Chuck Norris.

DUN FUN PUN

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#12 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

TakoMan02 wrote:

The first time I saw animated art. It was Chuck Norris.

DUN FUN PUN

Hey I remember that! It was called "Find Chucks Coins" by COW! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#13 Before February 2015

jakery

Playing EE with my 5-year-old nephew, him on a desktop PC and me on my laptop. He's crazy-smart for his age, and when I showed him how to place blocks with the mouse his eyes lit up and he started building platforms and tunnels. We actually built out the entire bottom section of a 200x200 world, and it came as naturally to him as building with Lego blocks.

I also showed him how to make the smiley bounce by holding the spacebar down. He thought it was the coolest thing ever. Now, whenever I'm over at my sister's house, my nephew says, "Uncle Jake! Can you show me the ev-ur-y boddey edits game again?"

#14 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

My most memorable moments was when EE's version was about 0.8.0.0. I started playing from that version, then we made many closed and non-saved boss levels. They've got trolled much times, so I asked my father to buy Beta for myself to get a saved world. Later, the chat and the offers came out. I've made 271 gems for myself and I made two of my friends (Darky, Megakiller) Beta (both just by offers, no real money spent). When the parental controls came out, I was really said, because my parents allowed me to chat, but then didn't want to pay 1 penny for the fees. So, I registered to PTC sites, and I've earned 1$ there. I've activated my chat, then I activated about 30 chats.
All of those moments were a milestone for me.

#15 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

My nost memorale moment in EE was when A bunch of noobs trolled a place and while their doing it me and a bunch of other guys make a clubhouse it was so funny XD.

Last edited by ultrasuperdude (May 3 2011 5:16:27 am)

#16 Before February 2015

bobofawesome

My most memorable Everybody Edits moment was when I got a WIZARD SMILEY

Gamer1120142386588395549

Board footer