Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-08-15 01:30:47

imgood9

-INFINITE-

ver the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never
t4oikrj.png
Click the picture to play.
World ID: PW-NmWMhuobUI
Direct Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW-NmWMhuobUI

end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is ne

#2 2016-08-15 01:46:56

Vinyl Melody
Formerly BananaMilkShake

Re: -INFINITE-

Im tripping acid. 11/10

cb0de83627.png
Thanks to: Ernesdo (Current Avatar), Zoey2070 (Signature)

Very inactive, maybe in the future, idk.

#3 2016-08-15 02:25:18

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

well i sent my criticism to you via chat.

Hidden text

suddenly random sig change

#4 2016-08-19 02:12:08

gregregreg
Website

Wondering if all 6 blue coins should be collected to fully finish the level, or if they're even possible.
Great level, not actually that hard imo.

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2016-08-19 03:12:51

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

gregregreg wrote:

Wondering if all 6 blue coins should be collected to fully finish the level, or if they're even possible.

Same thought.

Also did I win
GGTG6Bj.png

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by:

#6 2016-08-19 03:54:19

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

gregregreg wrote:

All six blues is easy, but it's super tedious...

suddenly random sig change

#7 2016-08-19 18:52:23

Sensei1

I like this kinds of mysterious worlds. The second room was kinda difficult to figure out, but since the world wasn't too long I think it was good that the second room took some time.
Art was really nice, looked kinda sci-fi-ish. In the room where you go back up with the invisible arrows and boosts you could see the change of rooms too easily, but otherwise it was really well done!
GJ! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#8 2016-08-20 12:57:37

Onjit
Website

6a55c5394c.png

Nice level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

:.|:;

Onjit1471694257620061

Board footer