Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-08-07 00:53:55

Pingohits
Banned

dungeons in ee plz thx

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile i think it will be cool if ee had dungeons like an rpg game some examples are stuff like a smiley dungeon a block dungeon a dungeon specifically for players that have a number in their name the smiley dungeon would have a lot of smileys and you have to kill them with three of your fists the block dungeon has sentient blocks that walk around in a dodecahedron //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile and then there are more dungeons there should be a dungeon tab near ur name and then dungeon badges you can give and the mods will have a cool dungeon badge //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile and then we can have weekly dungeon runs whoever completes the mosdt dungeons will have admin powers for 17 minutes and they can do whatever they want like edit a world, give code to peple, wear the rare grinch smiley etc...and then more on the dungeons is like the smiley would go around in a gravity maze and solve puzzles and maybe maybe if the mods have extra time on their legs they can add weapons into the game like spatulas and scimitars itll be cool and you can have treasure boxes and things and things and an iphone for smilefies (smiley selfies) and then you can fight other smileys which makes bots easier to play and make and do and design the mods should definitely add dungeons in ee plz thx itll be really good for the economy and evetyone will be happy that there are dungeons nobody will be bored ever again //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile because of dungeons i told my mom to read this and she went into the bathroom and cried i like to think of it as tears of happiness because she recently went through a divorce with my brother it was really bad he left her for my dad it was very sad the divorce was very confusing and my mom called it a "clusterduck" but i dont know why ducks are clustered i am veety confused from that but yes i think dungeons should be in ee because all games have dungeons and all dungeons have games and ee is a game so it should have game yes thanks for reading this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile i feel very good writing this my hands are sore but not as sore as yesterday isnt that cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile yes calliing all mods please add dungeons in ee i wont say it again because my hands are very very very sore i thik i have carpfish tunneling or whatever that says thanks for reading and i hope you enjoy your next twelve hours in a bathtub and endless beyblades to play with thanks again so long senors //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2016-08-07 01:47:35

STD
Formerly BenWanted

Re: dungeons in ee plz thx

i reely like the idea u are saying but i think it wood be better if we ad dragons with dungeons becuse lots of people know the game dungeons n dragons so if they hear dungeons in ee they will be like "o cool dungeons and dragons!" but then they find out no dragons so i think it be best if they add include dragons as well along the dungeons so ppl wont be so confused but maybe make the dragons kill u and if u have a smiley on then u loose that smiley n u have to buy it again that can add a really fun challange to the game and maybe if u defeat the dragon aftr it takes ur smiley u get the smiley back and u can use decoratioons and blocks to kill the dragons maybe like with the robot smiley and burn from ur eyes and destroy the dragons and maybe if u want to tame a dragon u can and make it ur pet and u can bring it into othrer people worlds and steal all their smiley and whoever ur dragon kills u get their smiley haha that wood be really cool then u can steel superman smiley from moderator but then maybe moderator will put cheat on themselves to make them immune to ur draong which would no be fair so maybe adda  rlly rlly strong dragon that can override admin power and steal their superman smiley then u get the superman smiley and people will be jealous then you can either sell u r acc becus superman smiley or u can pretend be a admin and make ppl give u their acc lolloolll and whoever kills ur dragons we can have dragon pvp so ppl can battle dragons eachother and whatever dragon looses the owner looses all their smileys haha that wood suck and maybe spend like 100 gems to get all ur smileys back and if u alredy have 100 gems then make t 200 gems to make it hard and make ppl buy gems becus they want their smileys backs and then ee coould get more money then they can add the game to steam and put adds and ee commericial on tv what if u see ee on tv i would want to play it i think good things happen to ee if dragons and dungeons are added

random-pictures-316.jpg

#3 2016-08-07 02:32:47

Pingohits
Banned

STD wrote:

i reely like the idea u are saying but i think it wood be better if we ad dragons with dungeons becuse lots of people know the game dungeons n dragons so if they hear dungeons in ee they will be like "o cool dungeons and dragons!" but then they find out no dragons so i think it be best if they add include dragons as well along the dungeons so ppl wont be so confused but maybe make the dragons kill u and if u have a smiley on then u loose that smiley n u have to buy it again that can add a really fun challange to the game and maybe if u defeat the dragon aftr it takes ur smiley u get the smiley back and u can use decoratioons and blocks to kill the dragons maybe like with the robot smiley and burn from ur eyes and destroy the dragons and maybe if u want to tame a dragon u can and make it ur pet and u can bring it into othrer people worlds and steal all their smiley and whoever ur dragon kills u get their smiley haha that wood be really cool then u can steel superman smiley from moderator but then maybe moderator will put cheat on themselves to make them immune to ur draong which would no be fair so maybe adda  rlly rlly strong dragon that can override admin power and steal their superman smiley then u get the superman smiley and people will be jealous then you can either sell u r acc becus superman smiley or u can pretend be a admin and make ppl give u their acc lolloolll and whoever kills ur dragons we can have dragon pvp so ppl can battle dragons eachother and whatever dragon looses the owner looses all their smileys haha that wood suck and maybe spend like 100 gems to get all ur smileys back and if u alredy have 100 gems then make t 200 gems to make it hard and make ppl buy gems becus they want their smileys backs and then ee coould get more money then they can add the game to steam and put adds and ee commericial on tv what if u see ee on tv i would want to play it i think good things happen to ee if dragons and dungeons are added

ya good suggestion but i have to tell you stn dungeons and dragons is a copywright and ee might get sold because it is a copywright the judge will bang bang and ee team will go to jail //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad so my idea was dont make dragons and dungeons but make our OWN dugneon and dragons but like a c-movie ripoff of it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile smart right i am very smart then we can have our pown dragns without all the solding  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

791mAP8.png

#4 2016-08-07 04:45:42

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Pingohits wrote:
STD wrote:

ya good suggestion but i have to tell you stn dungeons and dragons is a copywright and ee might get sold because it is a copywright the judge will bang bang and ee team will go to jail //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad so my idea was dont make dragons and dungeons but make our OWN dugneon and dragons but like a c-movie ripoff of it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile smart right i am very smart then we can have our pown dragns without all the solding  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

omg that idea is great pingo lets do that so how do we make dungeon wit dragon without copywright they give us copywright if we make own dugneon and dragon so we cant rip off and that means we need ORIGINAL but omg nothing is original because everything is just a copy of something else right pingo you know this and it means cant make anyting because copywright

suddenly random sig change

#5 2016-08-07 11:47:23

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

I wonder whats the motivation behind these topics

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#6 2016-08-07 14:58:55

Pingohits
Banned

maxi123 wrote:

hello sweet maxi what do you mean by this post is this a compliment or no //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile i dont really  know what you are saying your mouth moves at hyperspeed and im afraid if it goes any faster your lips will turn into mush and people will have to eat lip mush for lunch //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

791mAP8.png

#7 2016-08-07 15:33:43, last edited by Slabdrill (2016-08-07 15:34:23)

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

maxi123 wrote:

dude i dont even know why i am doing this but its fun and your being off topic so get on topic and post while drunk maxi omg //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile really though i havent even read the first two posts because they too long so why dungeon dungeons bad make dungeon yourself //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#8 2016-08-08 02:23:35

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

no tl;dr?
pls

#9 2016-08-08 03:59:40

Freckleface

ninjasupeatsninja wrote:

no tl;dr?
pls

So the idea is that there will be dungeons in ee where you can can get special smileys:D:D:):( but you lose mily if u die:(:(:(:|:|:| so how it goes is that u go in dungeon and yu kill dragn if u kill dragon in dungeon you get yur smily s bak oo dragons and dungeons can be our name for our dunguns and dragon oo and we need boes and guns and classes and wizard robes and wizard staffs that would be very cool:D:D:D;):D ok ninjasoupeater so then if you dont get smily back you can but them all for 100 gems but ee team need money so they make you pay 200 if you already have 100 that way you spend more and it is more difficult and you donat more to ee team also if you beat dragon you get all smilys it stole from evryone even suprman smily from mod men that means you can be fake mod and get freee gems from people by saying you need to buy your smilys back oo and we should totally have a wepon shop wher you can spend gems and energy to buy weapons to kill dragons so you can get smilys back and then you wont need to buy your smilys again also it should be 100 gems for 1 wepon but like 10000 energy and it would take long this idea i like plz mods add this in you will be rich maybe lotsalso make a dungeon maker where you can steal smileys from other plyers and put in 100 drgons which you can by for 1000 gems each and then we can have orcs and ogres and warlocks and rouges and thiefes and miltary and spooki gosts and imps and devvils and biker gangs and mini dragons and evil smileys with blu skin and  brown big foots and yetis and many mor cool enemies which kill u and stele smileys but you rent them and they cost 100 energy for one minute and you can buy them forever  for 100 gems i like this edea very lots lets do it oki? you are welcome for the tldr ninja soup eater mods plz add mi ideas abd toop mak gud graphics bc im nub at art plzthxbye

F

#10 2016-08-08 04:06:58

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Freckleface wrote:

So the idea is that there will be dungeons in ee where you can can get special smileys:D:D:):( but you lose mily if u die:(:(:(:|:|:| so how it goes is that u go in dungeon and yu kill dragn if u kill dragon in dungeon you get yur smily s bak oo dragons and dungeons can be our name for our dunguns and dragon oo and we need boes and guns and classes and wizard robes and wizard staffs that would be very cool:D:D:D;):D ok ninjasoupeater so then if you dont get smily back you can but them all for 100 gems but ee team need money so they make you pay 200 if you already have 100 that way you spend more and it is more difficult and you donat more to ee team also if you beat dragon you get all smilys it stole from evryone even suprman smily from mod men that means you can be fake mod and get freee gems from people by saying you need to buy your smilys back oo and we should totally have a wepon shop wher you can spend gems and energy to buy weapons to kill dragons so you can get smilys back and then you wont need to buy your smilys again also it should be 100 gems for 1 wepon but like 10000 energy and it would take long this idea i like plz mods add this in you will be rich maybe lotsalso make a dungeon maker where you can steal smileys from other plyers and put in 100 drgons which you can by for 1000 gems each and then we can have orcs and ogres and warlocks and rouges and thiefes and miltary and spooki gosts and imps and devvils and biker gangs and mini dragons and evil smileys with blu skin and  brown big foots and yetis and many mor cool enemies which kill u and stele smileys but you rent them and they cost 100 energy for one minute and you can buy them forever  for 100 gems i like this edea very lots lets do it oki? you are welcome for the tldr ninja soup eater mods plz add mi ideas abd toop mak gud graphics bc im nub at art plzthxbye

but 100 gems is so cheap for having orcs and mages and thiefes and warlcks and rouges and miltiry and spoki ghost and imps and devvvils and biker gangs and mini dragons and evil smiles with bluu skin and bown big foots and yets and more col enemies forever becuz i can buy like 10000 gems and get ALL monsters forever so 100 gems is too cheap frecklefiece maybe rent for gems too but like 10 days?? i rly liek this ide we needto get added tho i still dun lik dragons becuz copywright so letz not hav dragons even tho they would be SO good to give ee mods money but like i SO wanna steal gems from people we need this so bad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile also 100 gem fir weapin iz too cheap too becuz if you hav too many weapon you just never die but we still need this ide can some1 els make graphics so toop dont need to?? thnx i luv dis ide <3

#11 2016-08-08 20:42:04

Freckleface

12345678908642 wrote:
Freckleface wrote:

but 100 gems is so cheap for having orcs and mages and thiefes and warlcks and rouges and miltiry and spoki ghost and imps and devvvils and biker gangs and mini dragons and evil smiles with bluu skin and bown big foots and yets and more col enemies forever becuz i can buy like 10000 gems and get ALL monsters forever so 100 gems is too cheap frecklefiece maybe rent for gems too but like 10 days?? i rly liek this ide we needto get added tho i still dun lik dragons becuz copywright so letz not hav dragons even tho they would be SO good to give ee mods money but like i SO wanna steal gems from people we need this so bad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile also 100 gem fir weapin iz too cheap too becuz if you hav too many weapon you just never die but we still need this ide can some1 els make graphics so toop dont need to?? thnx i luv dis ide <3

yeyeye i see what u mene but maybe if we make it supr ez to kill them then ppl wiil buy 100 of them to protect treasures and smilys also i fink tat  we shud get pingo to mak grafics becuz  pingo is good idea person and he would make god arts for our orcs and mages and thiefes and warlcks and rouges and miltiry and spoki ghost and imps and devvvils and biker gangs and mini dragons and evil smiles with bluu skin and bown big foots and dragons dis is a god ideea and we shud have renting weapons and lycensus to have weapons which cost 10000 gems that way nubs wont buy wepons for cheep becuz they cant own them then we wont have steelen many faces like deez //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue also we shud have beta testin fir dungeons which maks pople buy beta which we shud raise the price to 1000 becuz me thinks 8 bloks and 6 smilys are too much fir onli 50 gems and then we can have ovrpowred mod wher it is 500000 gems wher u can not di and yu hav infinit attak and majic but onli fur 10 levels that is guud idea mods plz????? also we can make traps like sawblads and fire blsters and trapdoors oooh and we can have redstone wires so we can make cool traps and we can have arrow shootrs and tnt oo also we shud make a pixaxe so we can mine thru blox and skipp all of the scary orks and majes and thifes and warlucks and rouges and miltiry and spoki gosts and imps and devvils and biker gangs and mini dragons and evil smiles with bluu skin and bown big foots and dragons and if peple dont want cheeters they can buy secret tnt blocks which explod when you mine them then they will die and there smily will drop on the ground and anyon cane where itthis will mak it like minecraft //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool i think ee will get many more playrs then bcuz minecraft is famose and ppl wil say hey frend this is minceraft in 2d lets play!!!:D //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile also lets hav a chests and inventorys and more cool stuff
we can hav smily armor which changs yur looks and maks you hard to kill also we can hav exprience so we lvl up nd get skills like heal and pnch and supr jump and thife ::DD //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile d Also if u ar impatint we shud hav it so u can buy 1 lvl up for 10000 gems //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink very good rigte? plz mastr 1 and nuo and VDN we need kewl thins lik this it wont be hard to make in ee just mak graphics and yur dun! plzs??!!??!?!

F

Wooted by:

#12 2016-08-08 23:54:16

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

No.

This Idea will fail. I like the idea but maybe someone script this and make it into their own EE version and we could play the alternative EE. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#13 2016-08-09 00:24:26

SPT

Kaleb123 wrote:

No.
This Idea will fail. I like the idea but maybe someone script this and make it into their own EE version and we could play the alternative EE. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

this idea will not fail this is one of the best ideas ive ever seen and you are just a HATER!!!

Wooted by: (2)

#14 2016-08-09 04:14:13

Bobithan

By the words of our ancient overlord Alex...

Alex  wrote:

Please, no joke ideas, and no 'I don't like this new thing you added' threads, these threads are counter productive.

Fun's over boys

aka towwl

Wooted by:
Bobithan1470712453617624

Board footer