Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2016-08-07 03:35:31

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

I'm with falk. I'm just a little confused as to why this is still an issue. If i recall, it was settled. Twice. While I agree that drama is indeed the lifeblood of the forums, this aint even good drama! This is dumb! Stupid! Ridiculous! Overplayed!

Wooted by: (2)

#77 2016-08-07 03:36:06

Different55
Forum Admin

pretty much

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#78 2016-08-07 04:10:39, last edited by Dazz (2016-08-07 04:13:40)

Dazz

Pyromaniac wrote:

I'm with falk. I'm just a little confused as to why this is still an issue. If i recall, it was settled. Twice. While I agree that drama is indeed the lifeblood of the forums, this aint even good drama! This is dumb! Stupid! Ridiculous! Overplayed!

I couldn't agree more! What a shame to get to this level. It's like we're at school again and we're fighting over who broke the table or something. Pfff...

Wooted by:

#79 2016-08-07 04:58:47

Different55
Forum Admin

DEVIL'S ADVOCATE ALERT DO NOT TAKE SERIOUSLY

Seriously? Are we really even having this discussion? Zoey's screwed up how many times now yet you people are still fighting for her? And even better, you're trying to act all "mature" doing it. Honestly we have never had this kind of problem with any other mod in the history of the forums. How she wasn't instantly demodded and kept there is beyond me. Apparently just because enough people whined loud enough she got her rank back. Just to immediately screw up again. And instead of just demodding her again and correcting past mistakes, it's even come this far. This is ridiculous guys, can you not see that? Are you really that blind? Honestly her fanclub needs to quit clinging onto her and grow up.

Acting mature and "Pfft this is SOOO ridiculous puh-leeze" doesn't add at all to any kind of credibility. Even if it is literally retarded, you're not going to convince anyone like that, you're patting yourselves on the back in your little corner of the room. I completely get where you're coming from but that is not going to get you anywhere.

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (2)

#80 2016-08-07 05:00:53

Minimania
Moderation Team

Different55 wrote:

Seriously? Are we really even having this discussion? Zoey's screwed up how many times now yet you people are still fighting for her? And even better, you're trying to act all "mature" doing it. Honestly we have never had this kind of problem with any other mod in the history of the forums. How she wasn't instantly demodded and kept there is beyond me. Apparently just because enough people whined loud enough she got her rank back. Just to immediately screw up again. And instead of just demodding her again and correcting past mistakes, it's even come this far. This is ridiculous guys, can you not see that? Are you really that blind? Honestly her fanclub needs to quit clinging onto her and grow up.

Acting mature and "Pfft this is SOOO ridiculous puh-leeze" doesn't add at all to any kind of credibility. Even if it is literally retarded, you're not going to convince anyone like that, you're patting yourselves on the back in your little corner of the room. I completely get where you're coming from but that is not going to get you anywhere.

I dunno man, the fact that bimps still isn't banned after all he's done is enough of a reason for me to fight for zoey

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#81 2016-08-07 05:02:15

Different55
Forum Admin

minimania wrote:
Different55 wrote:

I dunno man, the fact that bimps still isn't banned after all he's done is enough of a reason for me to fight for zoey

You literally -repped me the other day because he was banned.

- ShinsukeIto

#82 2016-08-07 05:02:55

Minimania
Moderation Team

Different55 wrote:
minimania wrote:
Different55 wrote:

You literally -repped me the other day because he was banned.

if you thought that, you need to rethink life

21cZxBv.png

#83 2016-08-07 05:03:29

Different55
Forum Admin

and alright

what does bimps have to do with zoey being or not being demodded? Keeping her around won't fix the problem. If he's not banned and should be (and he is banned) then she's obviously part of the problem. None of your post makes sense.

- ShinsukeIto

#84 2016-08-07 05:06:17

Minimania
Moderation Team

Different55 wrote:

and alright

what does bimps have to do with zoey being or not being demodded? Keeping her around won't fix the problem. If he's not banned and should be (and he is banned) then she's obviously part of the problem. None of your post makes sense.

This whole thing is controversial because bimps and ninja are making this a huge thing where there has to be a ****ing POLL? What the hell? It could have been settled twice already but we can't seem to get enough cheese with our whine on this forum

21cZxBv.png

#85 2016-08-07 05:06:43, last edited by Schlog (2016-08-07 05:12:45)

Schlog

at least one staff member is capable of understanding what zoey did wrong...

minimania wrote:

because bimps and ninja

bimps had zero input, this is all me

#86 2016-08-07 06:13:55

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Ninja wrote:

minimania wrote:

because bimps and ninja

Don't flatter yourself, Bimps is the only reason this happened. You had virtually nothing to do with it

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by:

#87 2016-08-07 06:24:23, last edited by Schlog (2016-08-07 06:27:09)

Schlog

BuzzerBee wrote:
Ninja wrote:

minimania wrote:

because bimps and ninja

Don't flatter yourself, Bimps is the only reason this happened. You had virtually nothing to do with it

12:11:09 AM <%Bimps> Diff: i love how mini thinks i wanted this poll to happen
12:11:15 AM <%Bimps> i had literally NO input

edit: http://prnt.sc/c2otez

doesn't deserve new post

#88 2016-08-07 06:25:09

Minimania
Moderation Team

Ninja wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:
Ninja wrote:

minimania wrote:

because bimps and ninja

12:11:09 AM <%Bimps> Diff: i love how mini thinks i wanted this poll to happen
12:11:15 AM <%Bimps> i had literally NO input

staged 100%

21cZxBv.png

#89 2016-08-07 10:42:41

skullz17

Pyromaniac wrote:

It was not settled. The first topic was settled when zoey was demodded. But then it was unsettled because people wanted her remodded, so then the people who wanted her demodded become unhappy. And then zoey messes up again with the thing regarding kira (you cannot call this incident a personal vendetta, I do not have a vendetta and I can clearly see that it was an unfair ban). Then there's some debating and CLEARLY we can't agree on a decision, so a poll was the sensible decision.

Yes, this is still an issue because people are not in agreement. You can not just say "stop complaining because your complaints are invalid". I know it's the only thing you have to offer in these discussions but it doesn't solve anything. So perhaps if you don't have any real argument to add to the debate, it would be better if you didn't participate at all.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#90 2016-08-07 12:23:21, last edited by Pyromaniac (2016-08-07 12:26:04)

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Ninja wrote:

He literally said "do not take seriously" before that whole thing.... lol

skullz17 wrote:

It was not settled. The first topic was settled when zoey was demodded. But then it was unsettled because people wanted her remodded, so then the people who wanted her demodded become unhappy. And then zoey messes up again with the thing regarding kira (you cannot call this incident a personal vendetta, I do not have a vendetta and I can clearly see that it was an unfair ban). Then there's some debating and CLEARLY we can't agree on a decision, so a poll was the sensible decision.
Yes, this is still an issue because people are not in agreement. You can not just say "stop complaining because your complaints are invalid". I know it's the only thing you have to offer in these discussions but it doesn't solve anything. So perhaps if you don't have any real argument to add to the debate, it would be better if you didn't participate at all.

When in the history of the forum has anyone been in complete agreement? Remember every contest ever? How long would those have gone on if EVERY time some rando complained, the results were re-evaluated? It doesn't matter if everyone is in agreement. It never has. Anywhere.

I'm not saying "stop complaining because your complaints are invalid". I'm saying "stop complaining because you're being ridiculous". You can get mad at me for 'trying to act mature', but I mean hey. Someone has to. Because you guys are sure not.

I dont have anything else to offer in this discussion because a) what I'm saying IS relevant, because I'm pointing out that this has gone on for way too long, and she is being treated unfairly compared to EVERY OTHER **** FORUM MOD, and B) I'm not an idiot. I know that this drama is dumb, and you guys are only doing this so you can feel justified. Like you accomplished something big. Cleaned the gutters of the EE forum!

Well pat yourselves on the back because all that your side (and by that I mean the people you're so passionately aligning yourself with) has accomplished so far is repeatedly harassing a 19 year old girl online, by telling her to kill herself MULTIPLE times. How is that acceptable!?!?! This has the potential to really hurt someone, but who cares? As long as your little forum has better moderation?

So I will say this is dumb. And I will look down on you as I do it. Because like Dazz said, its like we're in school again, except the stakes are EVEN LOWER, somehow.

#91 2016-08-07 12:32:56

Schlog

i just love how everyone's argument that zoey shouldn't be demodded over the eye gore is "there wasnt even blood!!!" or "it wasnt that bad!!!"

#92 2016-08-07 12:34:13

Onjit
Website

Ninja wrote:

i just love how everyone's argument that zoey shouldn't be demodded over the eye gore is "there wasnt even blood!!!" or "it wasnt that bad!!!"

get out of here with your weak strawmen pls

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#93 2016-08-07 12:35:30

Schlog

Onjit wrote:
Ninja wrote:

but that's all anyone who wants her to stay says

#94 2016-08-07 13:10:06

Dazz

Pyromaniac wrote:
Ninja wrote:

He literally said "do not take seriously" before that whole thing.... lol

skullz17 wrote:

When in the history of the forum has anyone been in complete agreement? Remember every contest ever? How long would those have gone on if EVERY time some rando complained, the results were re-evaluated? It doesn't matter if everyone is in agreement. It never has. Anywhere.

I'm not saying "stop complaining because your complaints are invalid". I'm saying "stop complaining because you're being ridiculous". You can get mad at me for 'trying to act mature', but I mean hey. Someone has to. Because you guys are sure not.

I dont have anything else to offer in this discussion because a) what I'm saying IS relevant, because I'm pointing out that this has gone on for way too long, and she is being treated unfairly compared to EVERY OTHER **** FORUM MOD, and B) I'm not an idiot. I know that this drama is dumb, and you guys are only doing this so you can feel justified. Like you accomplished something big. Cleaned the gutters of the EE forum!

Well pat yourselves on the back because all that your side (and by that I mean the people you're so passionately aligning yourself with) has accomplished so far is repeatedly harassing a 19 year old girl online, by telling her to kill herself MULTIPLE times. How is that acceptable!?!?! This has the potential to really hurt someone, but who cares? As long as your little forum has better moderation?

So I will say this is dumb. And I will look down on you as I do it. Because like Dazz said, its like we're in school again, except the stakes are EVEN LOWER, somehow.

Nvm it man, you're wasting time arguing.  This was from the beginning a mistake, to allow few people to mess up the entire forum. I think the forum just got the sticker for the lowest level in years. Let's really act mature about this and grab a beer. Cheers to you! *clink!*

Wooted by: (4)

#95 2016-08-07 14:02:23

skullz17

Pyromaniac wrote:

So what's your solution? You think we should just ignore everyone complaining and leave them unhappy? I think diff made the right choice by creating a poll. As for contests, you are supposed to complain when the judges and the criteria are revealed. Also, responding to complaints doesn't necessarily mean re-evaluating the results. The recent contest responded to complaints by adding a community vote and changing up the judges (most notably, including NorwegianBoyEE).

Pyromaniac wrote:

My point is you don't add anything to the discussion by just calling them ridiculous. You need to elaborate and at least explain why. Almost all of your contributions to these debates have been little pointless posts like these.

Pyromaniac wrote:

a) The reason we're discussing zoey and not other mods is because concerns were raised about zoey, not other mods. At the moment, other mods are irrelevant because we are discussing the demotion of zoey. b) That's an interesting point, but I feel like you are dismissing all the arguments for demodding zoey, just because of the people who made those arguments.

ok I have to go and I don't have time write the rest but I want to say that I am not for demoting zoey. I have been trying to stay neutral in this conversation with you, but I will reveal that I voted to keep zoey (I think, I can't actually remember now).

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#96 2016-08-07 14:29:05, last edited by TigerClaw (2016-08-07 14:33:58)

TigerClaw

This is just my opinion but it's kinda absurd for someone to be demodded for this reason. I know I have not been active enough to vote, but this is kinda stupid tbh. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Also, why can't I vote because I have not posted 50 times? Im aware about this issue since I read about it. Just because I don't post does not mean I don't read and now about the situation. However in the forums terms I am "not very active."

#97 2016-08-07 14:47:31

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

TigerClaw wrote:

This is just my opinion but it's kinda absurd for someone to be demodded for this reason. I know I have not been active enough to vote, but this is kinda stupid tbh. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Also, why can't I vote because I have not posted 50 times? Im aware about this issue since I read about it. Just because I don't post does not mean I don't read and now about the situation. However in the forums terms I am "not very active."

that is to prevent alts and all that kind of crap from rigging the votes

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#98 2016-08-07 15:19:27

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Ninja wrote:
Onjit wrote:
Ninja wrote:

Bro that doesn't matter. I have been banned multiple times for minor things, things that are an even smaller issue than these, so remember you aren't the only user who has felt like they were mistreated over a ban.

There is a reason for every ban. Even if you think it's foolish.

#99 2016-08-07 15:25:54

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Kaleb123 wrote:
Ninja wrote:
Onjit wrote:
Ninja wrote:

Bro that doesn't matter. I have been banned multiple times for minor things, things that are an even smaller issue than these, so remember you aren't the only user who has felt like they were mistreated over a ban.

There is a reason for every ban. Even if you think it's foolish.

why are you saying this to ninja? you KNOW they agree with you

suddenly random sig change

#100 2016-08-07 16:11:04

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Ninja wrote:

I like how anyone's argument to get her demodded is "but she posted eyE GORE." like yes we all know this cool she got banned for a day like anyone else would have in this situation thanks

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by: (3)
AK7121470931567618279

Board footer