Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-31 09:38:05

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

The Big World

A big world awaits you!

Features:
- 4 classes to choose from. Here we go, and you can unlock more as you progress!
Warrior: For those who want to defeat the enemy with courage. High HP, ATK, DEF.
Archer: For those who want to give debuffs to enemies. High ATK, DODGE, SPD.
Magician: For those who want to use the elements. High MATK, CRIT, MP.
Healer: A forum game needs a healer, capable of healing someone and giving them buff. High HEAL, MP.

Even when a class is already selected, you can select the same class. That means you can play, even if you're late for it, and if you guys unlock a class, and one is playing the same class, the guy can change the class. But it's better if the players has different classes: it's fair.

- Level cap is 99: when you get that level, you can instantly level up to Star 1 Level 1! You can get a big boost!
- Equip system! Yay!
- A lot of items!
- Lotsa of monsters, including characters from video game universes!
- More you can expect to tell you!

How to sign up:
Say /signup [name] [class]

A lot of players can play this! This will be my task: get players to play this! I love forum games!

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#2 2016-08-06 17:36:16

Dadito

Re: The Big World

no

#3 2016-08-06 18:35:34

Luka504

Re: The Big World

I dont think i even understand anything here.
You have just explained the classes you can choose and that you can fight monsters and get treasures.
But you never explained how you can fight monsters or how do you get chests.
How does combat work?
Is there like a hubworld you can explore?
Are there multiple teams, or is everyone just clustered together into a big group?
Do you get chests when you defeat enemies?
Before you even think of starting a forum game like this you need to have everything explained.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka5041470504934616984

Board footer