Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-09 06:55:35, last edited by ashtoin (2016-07-27 02:03:47)

ashtoin

[BAL] Castle Siege (v1.4 out as of July 25th)

Mg708y0.png
(*concept art may not reflect actual graphics)

Castle Siege is a playable, bot-assisted map which centers around smashing things with catapults. And who doesn't love smashing things with catapults?
The map itself is in a playable state with no immediate plans to change, but as the script is developed and I get feedback I will adjust it. (It is therefore not a finished map)

The core game play consists of 2 teams, each with a castle and prebuilt catapults facing each other. Each player has 3 lives, and when those are used may respawn once with a curse.
Matches are limited to 10 minutes each, although they often end in stalemates before then. To win, A player must invade the other team's castle and steal their trophy.

Update v1.4!
* Added 2 more types of bombs

Update v1.3!
* Adds the shop!
* Fixes being unable to place bombs if you try to place a bomb on the first game tick!
* Cleans up some code!

The shop (Added in v1.3)
You can buy a bunch of few useful thing in the shop

Shop listings
The nuke
Gameplay screenshots
Mechanics in-depth (Wall of text warning)

[Note: because this bot is bound to a specific world and won't be used otherwise, I found it more appropriate to put this here instead of in bots & programming]

Questions? Comments? Speculation on the ??? ? Post it below!

After approximately a long time of being idle...
I've finally found the time, energy, and inspiration to begin...
Announcing...
the long-awaited sequal..
with an actual GUI...
event-based system instead of threads...
..nope never mind out of inspiration. I'll be back in another month or two.
It's here: LuaBot 2.0! (Hopefully we fixed that missing DLL problem)

Wooted by:
ashtoin1468043735611769

Board footer