Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-06-20 12:21:50

Kira

Immigrants.

France: Immigrants earns more than a french without working.
            Law explicitly says that polygamy is forbidden but that doesn't apply to immigrants since they're from another country.
            They create false papers to get helped, most of the time they get suspended sentence for that (Suspended sentence = basically nothing)

Germany: Immigrants work for 1€ per hour which creates unemployent everywhere

These are just a few examples amongst a lot more.

What do you think about this? I know most of you guys are from the country that has the most immigrants in it (Usa), do you have any issues with them in your country?

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2016-06-20 13:51:48, last edited by Koya (2016-06-20 16:30:48)

Koya
Fabulous Member

Re: Immigrants.

We should welcome refugees but countries should be able to say "this is the maximum number we will take in because of space/money/social".
The plan should be for refugees to only be here temporarily which would help more people but with less of a downside to the people within the country.
Rather than being given money from the government they should be given food and shelter (as the same importance as the homeless within the country).

We can't just leave people stuck in a war zone who want to escape, we just haven't had the planning to do it properly from the start.

I've had quite a few bad experiences with immigrants - worse than people already here, but while working at Subway the customers I had from other countries were so much nicer
My experience is like this:
Cgff4s

The nasty spike is from times I've come across Islamist hate speech and harassment (I was once threatened for selling pork at Subway, and a Muslim community centre was purposefully set up next to a Christian ethos (not Christian myself, was just the closest school) school and often they would harass people going to and from school - like a crowd of grown men shouting at some 12YO girl). People who move to another country must be required to be taught about customs and for some reason being told that is an awful thing to do.

I'm conflicted, there are negative economic (personal) and social effects but they are people in a war zone.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#3 2016-06-20 14:56:21

Helvi

Immigrants in germany do not work for 1 Euro. They do not work at all and get whatever they need from the employment office, including all benefits from health care for free.
However, those who learned german are introduced to the employment market. Some want to work, orhers do not while still getting everything they need or want.

Hi.

Wooted by:

#4 2016-06-20 16:19:11

Kira

Helvi wrote:

Immigrants in germany do not work for 1 Euro. They do not work at all and get whatever they need from the employment office, including all benefits from health care for free.
However, those who learned german are introduced to the employment market. Some want to work, orhers do not while still getting everything they need or want.

http://bfmbusiness.bfmtv.com/monde/berl … 63648.html

Not sure what to believe //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Koya wrote:

I'm conflicted, there are negative economic (personal) and social effects but they are people in a war zone.

You have a point, war is an acceptable reason to stay in another country, but not permanently.

Wooted by:

#5 2016-06-20 18:42:43

Emma333

The 1 euro jobs in Germany are created for refugees. They are not taken away from German people. The jobs are simple tasks that would normally be done by volunteers.

Refugees are people who ran away from their home, while they've seen friends and family die. I'm very glad Europe is helping them.

Pm me with anything math related please

#6 2016-06-20 18:46:02, last edited by Helvi (2016-06-20 18:49:09)

Helvi

Kira, we do have minimum wages in germany.
The 1-Euro thingy is part of measures to earn money in addition to aids from the employment office to get to the minimum amount of money you need to not .... be considered poor.

Means, the guy works for 1 euro/h and gets the rest from the agency. This is actually part of a program to re-introduce long term unemployed people to the working society.
Therefore no further unemployment nor low wage jobs are enforced.

However, there are plenty of refugees who burn down their housings cuz they want more. A certain amount are even getting very violent and somehow got access to weapons which are banned in germany.
The majority of them seems to be unable to accept western standards. They do not even considere women equal to them - instead, woman are "property" to them. They do not belong here if they cannot and will not adapt.

Hi.

#7 2016-06-20 19:03:33, last edited by Kira (2016-06-20 19:12:47)

Kira

Helvi wrote:

Kira, we do have minimum wages in germany.
The 1-Euro thingy is part of measures to earn money in addition to aids from the employment office to get to the minimum amount of money you need to not .... be considered poor.

Means, the guy works for 1 euro/h and gets the rest from the agency. This is actually part of a program to re-introduce long term unemployed people to the working society.
Therefore no further unemployment nor low wage jobs are enforced.

However, there are plenty of refugees who burn down their housings cuz they want more. A certain amount are even getting very violent and somehow got access to weapons which are banned in germany.
The majority of them seems to be unable to accept western standards. They do not even considere women equal to them - instead, woman are "property" to them. They do not belong here if they cannot and will not adapt.

Yeah I noticed that after posting the link, thanks for clarifying though^^

And yeah I agree with you on that fact, if they cannot adapt to our country then we shouldn't let them enter in a first place. Next to my apartment, a guy who has lived here for 15 years still talks his foreign language (not even trying to talk the one he lives in), I don't think that's acceptable. But as I always say, we always debate about stuff, trying to find out a solution of those wordwide issues but nothing will change in the end since the government is too busy to scam money for their own goods.

Wooted by:

#8 2016-06-20 20:15:08

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

I am tired, yet not surprised of the large influx of pro-refugee propaganda going on in the media. The worst thing is that people are swallowing all this propaganda, constantly trying to aid refugees into comming to our countries and further spreading this blunder.

Most of the so-called refugees are from middle eastern countries where barely any major war is going on, not from Syria. These people, mostly men come to our western civilization to obtain the many benefits our pathetic puppet governments are offering to them. Benefits such as a ridiculous welfare, to the point where they can basically do nothing and yet earn more money than the average citizen, without any qualifications other than "such a poor man who just tries to run from war, we should help" These people are getting way more adventages than people who have been born and raised in these countries, some of them who don't even have a place to live in, anything to eat, who don't even have a job.

Funnily enough, this great immigration phenomena has been in past how Islam has taken over in so many countries throughout history, by entering other countries claiming to be in search of a better life, only then when there's a certain muslim population and they can get high government positions to call for Sharia laws. I don't know why people think that this is nowadays impossible to happen, or for any major wars in the west to happen once again.

In a few years if this continues, entire Europe will be the living figure of Sweden, the rape capital of Europe. Our women will be raped, our children brainwashed and our men murdered. Don't be surprised when the first words of your child are "Inshallah" or "Baba".

Immigrants will never fully blend with our western culture, and it is delusional to think this way. Eventually, thanks to all this propaganda, our race, culture and identity will fade away and there will be nothing we can do to stop it. Enjoy Eurabia because once again, history repeats. Our hospitality and fear of being called racists, xenophobes, islamophobes or anything deemed bad by society will be what will lead to our destruction.

Again, I repeat; don't be fooled, most of these people aren't running from war. Anyone who consider themselves worth anything is fighting in that war for the prosperity of their country, for the future of their children and for the wellness of each. When my country was invaded by the French, the French had artillery while all our resistance had were rocks and sticks, yet we won. The few cowards who flew to other countries were treated even worse than the actual "refugees". Don't underestimate the strength of the people. You don't have to be a soldier to fight; but to hope for a better future and helping you and your people. If you come here going through such "hassles" when you could be helping, don't expect to be welcomed with roses.

If diversity is our strength, racemixing makes us weak.

Food for thought
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 … quest.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … Syria.html
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/here … ugee-myth/
http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/he … ding-into/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Covadonga

gLjTZE1.png

#9 2016-06-20 20:22:10

Kira

ZeldaXD wrote:

I am tired, yet not surprised of the large influx of pro-refugee propaganda going on in the media. The worst thing is that people are swallowing all this propaganda, constantly trying to aid refugees into comming to our countries and further spreading this blunder.

Most of the so-called refugees are from middle eastern countries where barely any major war is going on, not from Syria. These people, mostly men come to our western civilization to obtain the many benefits our pathetic puppet governments are offering to them. Benefits such as a ridiculous welfare, to the point where they can basically do nothing and yet earn more money than the average citizen, without any qualifications other than "such a poor man who just tries to run from war, we should help" These people are getting way more adventages than people who have been born and raised in these countries, some of them who don't even have a place to live in, anything to eat, who don't even have a job.

Funnily enough, this great immigration phenomena has been in past how Islam has taken over in so many countries throughout history, by entering other countries claiming to be in search of a better life, only then when there's a certain muslim population and they can get high government positions to call for Sharia laws. I don't know why people think that this is nowadays impossible to happen, or for any major wars in the west to happen once again.

In a few years if this continues, entire Europe will be the living figure of Sweden, the rape capital of Europe. Our women will be raped, our children brainwashed and our men murdered. Don't be surprised when the first words of your child are "Inshallah" or "Baba".

Immigrants will never fully blend with our western culture, and it is delusional to think this way. Eventually, thanks to all this propaganda, our race, culture and identity will fade away and there will be nothing we can do to stop it. Enjoy Eurabia because once again, history repeats. Our hospitality and fear of being called racists, xenophobes, islamophobes or anything deemed bad by society will be what will lead to our destruction.

Again, I repeat; don't be fooled, most of these people aren't running from war. Anyone who consider themselves worth anything is fighting in that war for the prosperity of their country, for the future of their children and for the wellness of each. When my country was invaded by the French, the French had artillery while all our resistance had were rocks and sticks, yet we won. The few cowards who flew to other countries were treated even worse than the actual "refugees". Don't underestimate the strength of the people. You don't have to be a soldier to fight; but to hope for a better future and helping you and your people. If you come here going through such "hassles" when you could be helping, don't expect to be welcomed with roses.

If diversity is our strength, racemixing makes us weak.

Food for thought
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 … quest.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … Syria.html
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/here … ugee-myth/
http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/he … ding-into/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Covadonga

This basically sums up the whole topic.

#10 2016-06-20 22:40:09, last edited by capasha (2016-06-20 22:40:37)

capasha

Helvi wrote:

It's same here. We import people to Sweden. Then filter them from "kids" and old people.
There is only one thing, the "kids" isn't kids, they are adult men. I have never seen such "kid" IRL.
But I have seen them in newspapers, and they have beard and looks really old.
How would it feel if a man that is around 30 comes to school as 13 years old. Because everyone that work with politics can't do anything because they are to stupid to understand it.

Last time I was reading a thread about immigrants, they wasn't happy about the food there they lived. So they goes fully rage about it.
I thought that people that is escaping from war and stuff come here to get help. And not here to live like any rich person does-.

I have also noticed that most immigrants that live together in a house, always have like the newest phone in the market. Newest bike.
And also a lot of clothes that cost so much that not even I can pay for it.

I'm sorry to say this, I dislike immigrants.

#11 2016-06-21 04:34:33

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

ZeldaXD wrote:

what the **** are you on

Wooted by:

#12 2016-06-21 07:04:35, last edited by 0176 (2016-06-21 07:04:49)

Isn't this a be a huge loss-loss situation? In the future we're going to see Europe either going through an huge cultural crisis, with the older citizens unsatisfied and possibly sparking civil wars; or fighting against ISIS (or whoever takes their place in their "whack-a-mole" system) whilst under daily threats of attacks from them.

I have also noticed that most immigrants that live together in a house, always have like the newest phone in the market. Newest bike.
And also a lot of clothes that cost so much that not even I can pay for it.

Common for pretty much everyone who quickly rises up through social/economical ranks. Some people have clothes or phones that cost a fortune while still living in slums, just for the sake of showing off their newly-acquired prestige or something. Not to sound like a snob but that must be why I subconsciously hate using branded stuff, makes me feel like a loud attention seeker.

#13 2016-06-21 07:38:41

Emma333

You guys seem so scared from the media...

So first of all, I think you expected helpless poor people as immigrants. But you know, Syria used to be a rich country too, people having the newest phones is not strange at all. It's even a good thing you see refugees with new phones, because it means they are real refugees. They are the people that left their homes, I'm not sure you are comfortable to leave your home and most of your stuff knowing you will never see it as it was?
Are you willing to go on a boat with already too many people, and where you've heard a lot of true stories about them sinking? Would you take that risk just to go to a country that's a bit wealthier? These people lived in a rich country and had a good life. Now they see their country being destroyed, and they know they are hated by most of the people in the country they came to be safe.
And don't forget that America and Europe are the reason Syria is a total mess right now. By 'helping' them we created ISIS. It would be very selfish to not help the victims of our own faults.
Also I like to remind you that the news wants people to keep watching. Scaring people is a very good way to keep them interested in the news. You also should't expect to see good news about refugees, because that's not interesting at all. You only hear about the very extreme, rare happenings. And often it's exaggerated.
I doubt most of you have ever seen refugees in real life, you're talking about them like they're people born to do bad. But they're people like us. They are treated like animals, they are put in a place with already too many people and they have nothing to do all day because they're waiting months to hear if they can stay or not. Economic refugees are sent home, and the refugees that may stay, are the real war refugees.

The cultural crisis you're speaking of can be easily avoided. Respect them, and they will respect us. Most earlier refugees have accepted our culture and live a happy life. Aren't you glad we can help people?

#14 2016-06-21 14:31:52

Koya
Fabulous Member

Emma333 wrote:

You guys seem so scared from the media...

So first of all, I think you expected helpless poor people as immigrants. But you know, Syria used to be a rich country too, people having the newest phones is not strange at all. It's even a good thing you see refugees with new phones, because it means they are real refugees. They are the people that left their homes, I'm not sure you are comfortable to leave your home and most of your stuff knowing you will never see it as it was?
Are you willing to go on a boat with already too many people, and where you've heard a lot of true stories about them sinking? Would you take that risk just to go to a country that's a bit wealthier? These people lived in a rich country and had a good life. Now they see their country being destroyed, and they know they are hated by most of the people in the country they came to be safe.
And don't forget that America and Europe are the reason Syria is a total mess right now. By 'helping' them we created ISIS. It would be very selfish to not help the victims of our own faults.
Also I like to remind you that the news wants people to keep watching. Scaring people is a very good way to keep them interested in the news. You also should't expect to see good news about refugees, because that's not interesting at all. You only hear about the very extreme, rare happenings. And often it's exaggerated.
I doubt most of you have ever seen refugees in real life, you're talking about them like they're people born to do bad. But they're people like us. They are treated like animals, they are put in a place with already too many people and they have nothing to do all day because they're waiting months to hear if they can stay or not. Economic refugees are sent home, and the refugees that may stay, are the real war refugees.

The cultural crisis you're speaking of can be easily avoided. Respect them, and they will respect us. Most earlier refugees have accepted our culture and live a happy life. Aren't you glad we can help people?

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#15 2016-06-21 19:14:24

Helvi

@Capasha: Don't feel sorry for voicing your opinion. I share yours. Thats how it works in a free and democractic world - a world these Sharia people won't ever adapt to.

@Emma: I have 5 or 6 refugee camps within 10km distance. I see them daily, see them riding bike, see them throwing litter on the road just in front of the camp. People help them with everything they need, yet they seemingly fail to say Thank You. Their males stare at women as if they have never seen a woman at all. Its creepy and .. was show in New Eve 2015/2016 when plenty of them were heavily involved in sexual abuse and attempted rape in Cologne, Germany. So sorry to say this, but it was like a hellborn rape fest.

They throw away their passport, lie with their personal information just to stay here. As Capasha said, suddenly these 27 years old become 15 years old kids.
And the more are permitted to get onto European grounds the higher the rist for terrorist to come undiscovered as well.
Look at the Belgium and France - no need to explain the terrorist attacks.

Still wondering why all the pro refugee people to not invite them to their own home to stay...

Hi.

#16 2016-06-21 19:31:34

Kira

Helvi wrote:

Still wondering why all the pro refugee people to not invite them to their own home to stay...

By doing that it would defeat all the purpose of their first goal: make them look as welcoming hosts. Of course, immigrants is advantageous for the governement but definitely not for the people which is of course a shame.

Honestly I'm getting sick of all this media advertising/propaganda to encourage people to invite immigrants over, they say that culture mixing is a good thing since you get to learn it but the reality is obviously not benefactory as a whole.

#17 2016-06-21 20:12:24

Helvi

Kira, a politcal party which does not want germans to wield a german flag for the UEFA championship is also responsable for the refugee dilemma here. Ultra left wing party.

Hi.

#18 2016-06-21 20:52:17

Emma333

Helvi I'm sorry you think about it like that.

The way I see it is that we're trying to help people, but because there's so many of them we can not help them as well as we'd want it. They don't get good food, space, or other stuff. And they look at the other people living in the cities with good stuff. It's not very surprising some of them are ungreatful because they think they deserve better. A lot of the refugees regret going to Europe, they got lies told in their own country about what they'd get here. They were told they would live like us and get wealthy, but when they reached Europe they got dissapointed. Now they're stuck in a place they don't feel at home, where they are struggling to find peace. And they can't go back so easily.

Their males stare at women as if they have never seen a woman at all .. was show in New Eve 2015/2016 when plenty of them were heavily involved in sexual abuse and attempted rape in Cologne, Germany

I know, it's disturbing. These men come from a place where only prostitutes wear clothes like the women in Western Europe. It's disturbing, and I feel very bad for accepting it. I also feel very bad about the terrorist attacks. I love people, and I wish everyone good. I get hurt very much when I hear about people dying by such a hatefull cause that could be prevented. But you know, the numbers of people dying in the Middle-East are way bigger. I do not think that the people in the West are worth more than the people in Syria. I do believe our culture is superior, I'd like a world where everyone is as accepting, open-minded and free as we are. But that doesn't mean we should let the people that are unfortunate enough to not be born with our culture die. We should help them, and teach them about our culture. It will be bad for Europe, we will have to make sacrifices. But amount of dead people will be so much less.

I see refugees daily because there's a place for refugees that got asylum near my school. They are very kind. They speak in broken Dutch, they wear western clothes, they accept our culture. The real war refugees have a culture not very different from us. The economic refugees, the refugees from poor countries with a very different cultures, often don't get accepted an asylum, they get sent home.
Again, ofcourse there will occur problems. I'm just not convinced these problems are worse only because they're closer to home. I'd gladly get a bigger chance to get raped if it means millions of good people will be helped. This 'propaganda' is just people convincing other people helping is good. By helping, and caring about others and spreading the thought you will make the world a better place for everyone. And I do not care if I get to live in that world or not.

zeldaXD wrote:

In a few years if this continues, entire Europe will be the living figure of Sweden, the rape capital of Europe. Our women will be raped, our children brainwashed and our men murdered. Don't be surprised when the first words of your child are "Inshallah" or "Baba"

How can you live with so much fear? I would not be able to fall asleep knowing this is our future.

#19 2016-06-21 22:26:22

Kira

Emma333 wrote:

Helvi I'm sorry you think about it like that.

The way I see it is that we're trying to help people, but because there's so many of them we can not help them as well as we'd want it. They don't get good food, space, or other stuff. And they look at the other people living in the cities with good stuff. It's not very surprising some of them are ungreatful because they think they deserve better. A lot of the refugees regret going to Europe, they got lies told in their own country about what they'd get here. They were told they would live like us and get wealthy, but when they reached Europe they got dissapointed. Now they're stuck in a place they don't feel at home, where they are struggling to find peace. And they can't go back so easily.

Their males stare at women as if they have never seen a woman at all .. was show in New Eve 2015/2016 when plenty of them were heavily involved in sexual abuse and attempted rape in Cologne, Germany

I know, it's disturbing. These men come from a place where only prostitutes wear clothes like the women in Western Europe. It's disturbing, and I feel very bad for accepting it. I also feel very bad about the terrorist attacks. I love people, and I wish everyone good. I get hurt very much when I hear about people dying by such a hatefull cause that could be prevented. But you know, the numbers of people dying in the Middle-East are way bigger. I do not think that the people in the West are worth more than the people in Syria. I do believe our culture is superior, I'd like a world where everyone is as accepting, open-minded and free as we are. But that doesn't mean we should let the people that are unfortunate enough to not be born with our culture die. We should help them, and teach them about our culture. It will be bad for Europe, we will have to make sacrifices. But amount of dead people will be so much less.

I see refugees daily because there's a place for refugees that got asylum near my school. They are very kind. They speak in broken Dutch, they wear western clothes, they accept our culture. The real war refugees have a culture not very different from us. The economic refugees, the refugees from poor countries with a very different cultures, often don't get accepted an asylum, they get sent home.
Again, ofcourse there will occur problems. I'm just not convinced these problems are worse only because they're closer to home. I'd gladly get a bigger chance to get raped if it means millions of good people will be helped. This 'propaganda' is just people convincing other people helping is good. By helping, and caring about others and spreading the thought you will make the world a better place for everyone. And I do not care if I get to live in that world or not.

zeldaXD wrote:

In a few years if this continues, entire Europe will be the living figure of Sweden, the rape capital of Europe. Our women will be raped, our children brainwashed and our men murdered. Don't be surprised when the first words of your child are "Inshallah" or "Baba"

How can you live with so much fear? I would not be able to fall asleep knowing this is our future.

I personally think that you're still a teenager and you're still naïve (no offence intended here), wishing for a world where everything is peaceful, where everyone is accepting and open-minded, unfortunately a world like that will never happen because human has a mind, he has feelings and thoughts leading to debates and worst case scenario, war.

Having immigrants near a school is an extremely dangerous thing if you ask me, risk is always there.

Zelda's words aren't that shocking honestly since It's already happening: our women gets raped, our men killed and our childs brain-washed. In France, most of the teenagers already uses "wallah", "inshallah", "wesh", this shows we're already getting accustomed to their way of living, I won't be surprised if a third world war starts soon.

#20 2016-06-22 00:17:23

OrangeCrix

Just going to leave this here...

gsi2-overview-1.png

OrangeCrix1466551043608496

Board footer