Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-06-19 12:59:49

Koya
Fabulous Member

Campaign Time Leaderboard

Not applicable to all campaigns but with the scrutiny of cheaters it would be fun to be able to race people in a world and should be fair.

You are able to opt-out if you are ashamed of the high time but you should get a small bonus (small amount of energy refill - once per world, 4 per day, about +25-+50 refill) if you do allow your time to be added.

We could also compile all campaign leaderboard data together and find out who is the fastest world racer.

Back to Midnight Meadows which if it were timed I'd have added in 10 minutes AFK to my time.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#2 2016-06-20 01:07:08, last edited by Xfrogman43 (2016-06-20 01:08:36)

Xfrogman43

Re: Campaign Time Leaderboard

So if you hold the record for a day you get stuff?
Would there be some sort of confirmation at the end of the world if you want to track the time? If so, at the end, would there always be a timer running in the background? (In the background because most runners get nervous and mess up if they see the time and it's good).

Maybe an option before you click play there could be a checkbox for tracking time.

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#3 2016-06-20 09:11:59

Koya
Fabulous Member

Re: Campaign Time Leaderboard

Xfrogman43 wrote:

So if you hold the record for a day you get stuff?
Would there be some sort of confirmation at the end of the world if you want to track the time? If so, at the end, would there always be a timer running in the background? (In the background because most runners get nervous and mess up if they see the time and it's good).

Maybe an option before you click play there could be a checkbox for tracking time.

Reward for submitting a time, and it could be opting-in before.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Koya1466410319607870

Board footer