Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-06-14 22:24:34, last edited by Different55 (2016-06-14 22:24:45)

Different55
Forum Admin

Title tags

tl;dr tags you put in the title that have an effect on the topic. They could have short and long versions. For example:

[NOEDIT] or [E] - Users (besides the owner and forum staff) cannot edit or delete their posts in the topic.
[ANON] or [A] - Users show up with randomly generated usernames. The post info on the left also loses all info related to identity, and signatures are hidden. Forum staff are still able to view profiles by clicking on the generated username and are able to see IP info normally.
[ISOLATE] or [ISO] or [I ] - Enables the isolate feature.
[MAFIA] or [M] - Implies [NOEDIT] and [ISOLATE].

Short tags could potentially be combined like [EA] to both disable editing and to hide usernames.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#2 2016-06-14 22:26:21

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: Title tags

I like this idea (especially the "anon" idea), but perhaps it could be implemented in a more user-friendly way like checkmarks or something.

Wooted by:

#3 2016-06-14 22:26:40

Different55
Forum Admin

N1KF wrote:

checkmarks or something.

No.

- ShinsukeIto

#4 2016-06-14 22:37:30

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

in mafia topics the host used to be able to delete other people's posts (in case someone that is not playing will make a post), is that still a thing with these tags?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#5 2016-06-14 22:38:46

Different55
Forum Admin

maxi123 wrote:

in mafia topics the host used to be able to delete other people's posts (in case someone that is not playing will make a post), is that still a thing with these tags?

No, it isn't. That might be possible though.

- ShinsukeIto

#6 2016-06-14 22:39:24

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Different55 wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

No, it isn't. That might be possible though.

pls make mafia topics great again

i8SwC8p.png

#7 2016-06-14 23:09:21

AlphaJon

I can foresee people removing the anon tag from a topic to get the users. Or simply identifying by writing style.otherwise OK, it has legit uses.
I don't like having the owner able to delete other people's post (OP potentially censoring stuff out) , while this would make the staff job easier, I consider them able to handle the deletion themselves if appropriate.

#8 2016-06-14 23:12:39

Different55
Forum Admin

AlphaJon wrote:

I can foresee people removing the anon tag from a topic to get the users. Or simply identifying by writing style.otherwise OK, it has legit uses.
I don't like having the owner able to delete other people's post (OP potentially censoring stuff out) , while this would make the staff job easier, I consider them able to handle the deletion themselves if appropriate.

yeah tbh not really sure I do want to add that. I'm not even happy with people being able to delete posts in the first place. Plus with it in the title it'd be easy to just edit in in, delete whoever's post you wanted then edit it back out. Maybe a separate, uneditable text box.

- ShinsukeIto

#9 2016-06-15 06:27:21

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Why is Diff55 so against check boxes did they hurt him

Also yes to this idea and also please add topic tags/markers/flags whatever they're called such as [Level Help] [Art] [Gems] [Bot Idea] etc

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by: (3)

#10 2016-06-20 07:34:14

Hostage
Banned
Website

Diff pls checkboxes are much more appealing and easy to get to than tags.

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

Wooted by: (3)

#11 2016-06-20 18:22:41

Koya
Fabulous Member

Would anon have IDs like on 4chan so you know that a series of posts are from the same person but you don't know who they are and the IDs change between threads?

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#12 2016-06-20 18:35:14

hummerz5

OK, off the wall question about anonymity

Would a legitimate "anonymous" username (using your per-thread idea) be generated by hashing, say, "hummerz5 + topic_ID" and taking a palatable portion of the hash?

#13 2016-06-20 19:10:10

Different55
Forum Admin

hummerz5 wrote:

Would a legitimate "anonymous" username (using your per-thread idea) be generated by hashing, say, "hummerz5 + topic_ID" and taking a palatable portion of the hash?

Sort of. I'd use the user ID+the topic ID to seed a random number generator that I'd use to generate a random username. I was planning on generating add+noun usernames like "Ugly Unicorn" but another suggestion that's come up is grabbing a random forum username. Not sure about that though.

- ShinsukeIto

#14 2016-06-20 19:24:07

hummerz5

Different55 wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

Sort of. I'd use the user ID+the topic ID to seed a random number generator that I'd use to generate a random username. I was planning on generating add+noun usernames like "Ugly Unicorn" but another suggestion that's come up is grabbing a random forum username. Not sure about that though.

I didn't think about the random seeding. Nice.
Ya probably shouldn't take others' usernames.
How many adjectives and nouns have ya? Enough to prevent collisions?

#15 2016-06-20 19:36:54

Different55
Forum Admin

hummerz5 wrote:
Different55 wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

I didn't think about the random seeding. Nice.
Ya probably shouldn't take others' usernames.
How many adjectives and nouns have ya? Enough to prevent collisions?

Hopefully, yeah. There are 161 adjectives and 169 nouns, but all nouns and adjectives must start with the same letter (at least that's how it works atm). There are also stylistic differences like "rad russian" "ChineseCrusader" "Edible_editor" or "ebonyEdgelord52".

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#16 2016-06-20 19:55:17

hummerz5

161*169*4*100
not too bad. Those chances are particularly slim. I suppose you'd have to save the random result, though.

#17 2016-06-21 05:20:06

Different55
Forum Admin

Currently I'm not. As long as it's seeded the same way, it'll spit out the same thing every time. For example, your username in this topic would be "StupidSauerkraut76". Here's the (current) list of adjectives and nouns, I'm open to suggestions:

$adjectives = [
'asinine', 'angry', 'aging', 'amish', 'afro', 'american', 'australian', 'annoying',
'busy', 'bald', 'balding', 'beefy', 'bare', 'boring',
'crass', 'crazy', 'cute', 'cool', 'chinese', 'cheap',
'dirty',
'evil', 'emo', 'ebony', 'edgy', 'edible',
'frothy', 'fuzzy', 'fake', 'fat', 'foul', 'foaming', 'fleshy', 'flat', 'flying', 'fiscal', 'fluid', 'friendly',
'giant', 'giggly', 'girly', 'glorious', 'gassy', 'ghoulish', 'gimped',
'hollow', 'happy', 'hairy', 'high', 'heroic', 'hippy',
'ill', 'intense', 'insane', 'irish', 'inbred', 'irritating',
'jolly', 'joyful', 'jealous', 'juicy', 'jittery',
'kind', 'killable', 'kingly', 'korean', 'kooky',
'liquid', 'lovable', 'lazy', 'large', 'last', 'lanky', 'lawful', 'limp', 'leftover',
'mad', 'massive', 'majestic', 'maggoty', 'macho', 'malarial', 'manlike', 'moist',
'nasty', 'noisy', 'naughty', 'needy', 'nosy', 'nudist', 'nostalgic', 'neurotic', 'nuclear',
'oppressive', 'orbital', 'occult', 'obsessive', 'obedient', 'offensive',
'patriarchal', 'psycho', 'pro', 'pathetic', 'pale', 'parasitic', 'parental', 'pandemic',
'quiet', 'queen', 'quenching', 'quick', 'quirky',
'radioactive', 'rad', 'real', 'retro', 'red', 'russian', 'registered', 'rented', 'resident',
'solid', 'space', 'silly', 'stupid', 'sad', 'slackjawed', 'slumping', 'spastic', 'second-rate',
'tingly', 'total', 'tactical', 'talking', 'terrible', 'taboo',
'ugly', 'uniform', 'unrealistic', 'universal',
'venom', 'vegetarian', 'victorious', 'vanilla', 'vile', 'vulnerable',
'wimpy', 'wild', 'wicked', 'wavy', 'wacky', 'worried',
'xenophobic', 'xenial',
'young', 'yankee', 'yawning', 'yucky',
'zany', 'zippy', 'zoological'
];

$nouns = [
'a' => ['ant', 'abyss', 'anarchist', 'abuser', 'actor', 'atheist', 'adult', 'accomplice', 'almond', 'asian', 'apocalypse', 'armchair', 'axe'],
'b' => ['baby', 'bagpipe', 'bandit', 'bear', 'bonehead', 'bigot', 'bloke', 'brute', 'bum', 'brony', 'bee'],
'c' => ['camel', 'capitalist', 'cat', 'champion', 'chicken', 'coconut', 'coroner', 'crusader', 'cyclist'],
'd' => ['dan'],
'e' => ['emu', 'edgelord', 'employee', 'egg', 'elitist', 'egotist', 'editor'],
'f' => ['fairy', 'faker', 'ferret', 'fireman', 'fluff', 'furry', 'footstool', 'fraud', 'fatty'],
'g' => ['garden', 'gaben', 'goat', 'gazer', 'gel', 'gang', 'ghost', 'girl'],
'h' => ['halo', 'hater', 'hag', 'headache', 'heretic', 'hick'],
'i' => ['icequeen', 'inmate', 'itch', 'issue', 'island'],
'j' => ['jelly', 'jewel', 'jerk', 'jackwagon', 'jumper', 'jihadist'],
'k' => ['killer', 'kidnapper', 'king', 'khan', 'kitchenette', 'kidney'],
'l' => ['laborer', 'laxative', 'leader', 'liar', 'loser', 'lesbian', 'lecher', 'loner', 'leech', 'loudmouth', 'lady'],
'm' => ['maggot', 'muffin', 'masterpiece', 'mistake', 'mouse', 'muppet', 'madman', 'man', 'manlet'],
'n' => ['ninja', 'navy', 'neighbor', 'newlywed', 'nihilist', 'noun', 'nugget'],
'o' => ['ocelot', 'object', 'odor', 'officer', 'olive'],
'p' => ['pagan', 'parent', 'pacifist', 'patriot', 'pawn', 'patriarch'],
'q' => ['quacker', 'quiz', 'queen', 'quake'],
'r' => ['russian', 'ram', 'rat', 'rag', 'refugee'],
's' => ['sloth', 'sap', 'saxophone', 'sauerkraut', 'satirist', 'simpleton', 'salesgirl', 'schoolgirl', 'screwball', 'slugger'],
't' => ['tank', 'taxpayer', 'terror', 'tamale'],
'u' => ['ulcer', 'user', 'underdog', 'uncle'],
'v' => ['vitamin', 'victor', 'villager', 'voter', 'villain', 'vegetable'],
'w' => ['wimp', 'whale', 'worm', 'woman', 'wasteOfSpace', 'weirdo', 'woman'],
'x' => ['xenophobe', 'xenophile', 'insertxword'],
'y' => ['yacht', 'yodeler', 'yeast'],
'z' => ['zucchini', 'zombie', 'zebra', 'zealot']
];

It picks a random adjective, then takes the first letter and looks up a noun. Then it picks a separator and a number. After that it figures out how to put it all together. It randomly capitalizes, and randomly picks from a few different layouts, like "noun.number" "adj.sep.noun" or "adj.noun.number". If the adjective and noun aren't separated then it'll always capitalize the noun for readability. Here's a few more username samples:

jitteryJihadist52
victoriousVoter5
pandemic_patriot
RegisteredRam23
UniversalUnderdog
retroRag
tingly-Taxpayer
Offensive-olive
FrothyFurry41
malarial Mistake
taboo_Tamale
large_lady
Wimpy_wimp

- ShinsukeIto

#18 2016-06-21 05:20:42

Different55
Forum Admin

And fine I'll add checkboxes but behind the scenes it's going to all text all day.

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#19 2016-06-21 07:26:44

Different55
Forum Admin

List updated with the combined efforts of the forum chatters

$nouns = [
'a' => ['ant', 'abyss', 'anarchist', 'abuser', 'actor', 'atheist', 'adult', 'accomplice', 'almond', 'asian', 'apocalypse', 'armchair', 'axe', 'angel', 'artist', 'animator'],
'b' => ['baby', 'bagpipe', 'bandit', 'bear', 'bonehead', 'bigot', 'bloke', 'brute', 'bum', 'brony', 'bee', 'bat', 'banner'],
'c' => ['camel', 'capitalist', 'cat', 'champion', 'chicken', 'coconut', 'coroner', 'crusader', 'cyclist', 'carrot', 'cthulhu', 'clown', 'communist', 'crown', 'catgirl'],
'd' => ['dan'],
'e' => ['emu', 'edgelord', 'employee', 'egg', 'elitist', 'egotist', 'editor', 'elephant', 'eunuch'],
'f' => ['fairy', 'faker', 'ferret', 'fireman', 'fluff', 'furball', 'footstool', 'fraud', 'fatty', 'fascist', 'family'],
'g' => ['garden', 'gaben', 'goat', 'gazer', 'gel', 'gang', 'ghost', 'girl', 'goose', 'gambler', 'GURL'],
'h' => ['halo', 'hater', 'hag', 'headache', 'heretic', 'hick', 'hawk'],
'i' => ['icequeen', 'inmate', 'itch', 'issue', 'island', 'iguana', 'islan'],
'j' => ['jelly', 'jewel', 'jerk', 'jackwagon', 'jumper', 'juggler', 'jailor', 'john', 'judge'],
'k' => ['killer', 'kidnapper', 'king', 'khan', 'kitchenette', 'kidney', 'kitty', 'kraken'],
'l' => ['laborer', 'laxative', 'leader', 'liar', 'loser', 'lebanon', 'lecher', 'loner', 'leech', 'loudmouth', 'lady'],
'm' => ['maggot', 'muffin', 'masterpiece', 'mistake', 'mouse', 'muppet', 'madman', 'man', 'manlet', 'monkey', 'moose', 'master', 'mobster'],
'n' => ['ninja', 'navy', 'neighbor', 'newlywed', 'nihilist', 'nugget', 'nigerian', 'noodle'],
'o' => ['ocelot', 'object', 'odor', 'officer', 'olive', 'obergruppenführer', 'ogre'],
'p' => ['pagan', 'parent', 'pacifist', 'patriot', 'pawn', 'patriarch', 'processor', 'penguin', 'painter', 'pirate', ],
'q' => ['quacker', 'quiz', 'queen', 'quake'],
'r' => ['russian', 'ram', 'rat', 'rag', 'refugee', 'reed', 'rapper', 'refugee'],
's' => ['sloth', 'sap', 'saxophone', 'sauerkraut', 'satirist', 'simpleton', 'salesgirl', 'schoolgirl', 'screwball', 'slugger', 'snail', 'sheep', 'swan', 'salmon', 'surfer'],
't' => ['tank', 'taxpayer', 'terror', 'tamale'],
'v' => ['vitamin', 'victor', 'villager', 'voter', 'villain', 'vegetable'],
'w' => ['wimp', 'whale', 'worm', 'woman', 'wasteOfSpace', 'weirdo', 'woman', 'windbag'],
'x' => ['xenophobe', 'xenophile'],
'y' => ['yacht', 'yodeler', 'yeast', 'yak'],
'z' => ['zucchini', 'zombie', 'zebra', 'zealot']
];

$adjectives = [
'asinine', 'angry', 'aging', 'amish', 'afro', 'american', 'australian', 'annoying', 'awful', 'alright', 'artistic', 'awkward',
'busy', 'bald', 'balding', 'beefy', 'bare', 'boring', 'bad', 'brash', 'bold',
'crass', 'crazy', 'cute', 'cool', 'chinese', 'cheap', 'creepy', 'creative', 'corny', 'catty', 'careful', 'constructive', 'cocky', 'creamy', 'crappy', 'colorful', 'crystal', 'celiac',
'dirty', 'dark', 'deadly', 'dumb', 'dangerous', 'dank',
'evil', 'emo', 'ebony', 'edgy', 'edible', 'extreme', 'exiled', 
'frothy', 'fuzzy', 'fake', 'fat', 'foul', 'foaming', 'fleshy', 'flat', 'flying', 'fiscal', 'fluid', 'friendly', 'fun', 'fair', 'fast', 'freakish', 'funny', 'fabulous',
'giant', 'giggly', 'girly', 'glorious', 'gassy', 'ghoulish', 'gimped', 'great', 'goofy', 'groovy', 'gorgeous',
'hollow', 'happy', 'hairy', 'high', 'heroic', 'hippy', 'handsome', 'horrible', 'hasty', 'handless', 'honorable', 'horse',
'ill', 'intense', 'insane', 'irish', 'inbred', 'irritating', 'icy', 'impulsive',
'jolly', 'joyful', 'jealous', 'juicy', 'jittery', 'jacked', 'jazzy', 'jazzed',
'kind', 'killable', 'kingly', 'korean', 'kooky', 'kawaii', 'killer', 
'liquid', 'lovable', 'lazy', 'large', 'last', 'lanky', 'lawful', 'limp', 'leftover', 'lonely', 'long', 'lovely', 
'mad', 'massive', 'majestic', 'maggoty', 'macho', 'malarial', 'manlike', 'meaty', 'master', 'mighty', 'morose',
'nasty', 'noisy', 'naughty', 'needy', 'nudist', 'nostalgic', 'neurotic', 'nuclear', 'nosy', 'neat', 'nippy', 
'oppressive', 'orbital', 'occult', 'obsessive', 'obedient', 'offensive', 'orange',
'patriarchal', 'psycho', 'pro', 'pathetic', 'pale', 'parasitic', 'parental', 'pandemic', 'peaceful', 'pesky',
'quiet', 'queen', 'quenching', 'quick', 'quirky',
'radioactive', 'rad', 'real', 'retro', 'red', 'russian', 'registered', 'rented', 'resident', 'rowdy', 'roasted', 'rich', 
'solid', 'space', 'silly', 'stupid', 'sad', 'slackjawed', 'slumping', 'spastic', 'second-rate', 'shameful', 'soviet', 'smelly', 'stony', 
'tingly', 'total', 'tactical', 'talking', 'terrible', 'taboo', 'theatric', 'tangy', 'thick', 
'ugly', 'uniform', 'unrealistic', 'universal', 'uppity', 'urban', 
'venom', 'vegetarian', 'victorious', 'vanilla', 'vile', 'vulnerable', 'vengeful',
'wimpy', 'wild', 'wicked', 'wavy', 'wacky', 'worried', 'weird', 'wasted', 'wonderful', 'WICKED',
'xenophobic', 'xenial', 'xeroxed', 
'young', 'yankee', 'yawning', 'yucky', 'yappy',
'zany', 'zippy', 'zoological'
];

- ShinsukeIto

#20 2016-06-21 12:38:54

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

why is the noun "woman" typed twice in "w" nouns, you feminist
"russian russian" lol, whats the probability to get that one? (theres an adjective "russian" and noun "russian")

i8SwC8p.png

#21 2016-06-21 12:41:42, last edited by Koya (2016-06-21 13:13:36)

Koya
Fabulous Member

Likelihood of 'russian russian' is 1 in 160 - there are 240 adjectives in D55's post of which 12 are 'r' words (240/12) chance the adjective is 'r' and 8 'r' nouns so (240/12)•8 = 160
with my list it is 1 in 218 (284/13)•10

Added some more to everything

$nouns = [
'a' => ['ant', 'abyss', 'anarchist', 'abuser', 'actor', 'atheist', 'adult', 'accomplice', 'almond', 'asian', 'apocalypse', 'apple', 'armchair', 'axe', 'angel', 'artist', 'animator', 'athlete', 'aubegene'],
'b' => ['baby', 'bagpipe', 'bandit', 'bear', 'bonehead', 'bigot', 'bloke', 'brute', 'bum', 'brony', 'bee', 'bat', 'banner', 'batman', 'bread', 'baseball', 'butler', 'biscuit'],
'c' => ['camel', 'capitalist', 'cat', 'champion', 'chicken', 'coconut', 'coroner', 'crusader', 'cyclist', 'carrot', 'cthulhu', 'clown', 'communist', 'crown', 'catgirl', 'cake', 'chips', 'chef', 'cucumber'],
'd' => ['dan'], #If you do eventually want more than dan: 'dog', 'deer', 'duck', 'devil', 'doctor', 'dart'
'e' => ['emu', 'edgelord', 'employee', 'egg', 'elitist', 'egotist', 'editor', 'elephant', 'eunuch', 'elderberry'],
'f' => ['fairy', 'faker', 'ferret', 'fireman', 'fluff', 'furball', 'footstool', 'fraud', 'fatty', 'fascist', 'family', 'fox', 'fish', 'fisherman'],
'g' => ['garden', 'gaben', 'goat', 'gazer', 'gel', 'gang', 'ghost', 'girl', 'goose', 'gambler', 'GURL', 'giraffe', 'gorilla', 'gladiator'],
'h' => ['halo', 'hater', 'hag', 'headache', 'heretic', 'hick', 'hawk', 'horse', 'hazelnuts', 'hammer'],
'i' => ['icequeen', 'inmate', 'itch', 'issue', 'island', 'iguana', 'islan', 'insect'],
'j' => ['jelly', 'jewel', 'jerk', 'jackwagon', 'jumper', 'juggler', 'jailor', 'john', 'judge', 'jockey', 'jesus'],
'k' => ['killer', 'kidnapper', 'king', 'khan', 'kitchenette', 'kidney', 'kitty', 'kraken', 'kite', 'koala'],
'l' => ['laborer', 'laxative', 'leader', 'liar', 'loser', 'lecher', 'loner', 'leech', 'loudmouth', 'lady', 'lion'],
'm' => ['maggot', 'muffin', 'masterpiece', 'mistake', 'mouse', 'muppet', 'madman', 'man', 'manlet', 'monkey', 'moose', 'master', 'mobster', 'milk', 'mango'],
'n' => ['ninja', 'navy', 'neighbor', 'newlywed', 'nihilist', 'nugget', 'nigerian', 'noodle'],
'o' => ['ocelot', 'object', 'odor', 'officer', 'olive', 'obergruppenführer', 'ogre', 'orange'],
'p' => ['pagan', 'parent', 'pacifist', 'patriot', 'pawn', 'patriarch', 'processor', 'penguin', 'painter', 'pirate', 'pizza', 'pilot', 'plumber'],
'q' => ['quacker', 'quiz', 'queen', 'quake', 'quadruple'],
'r' => ['russian', 'ram', 'rat', 'rag', 'refugee', 'reed', 'rapper', 'refugee', 'rabbit', 'roman'],
's' => ['sloth', 'sap', 'saxophone', 'sauerkraut', 'satirist', 'simpleton', 'salesgirl', 'schoolgirl', 'screwball', 'slugger', 'snail', 'sheep', 'swan', 'salmon', 'surfer', 'sandwich', 'sailor', 'santa', 'soldier'],
't' => ['tank', 'taxpayer', 'terror', 'tamale', 'tiger', 'tomato', 'tortoise', 'turtle'],
'v' => ['vitamin', 'victor', 'villager', 'voter', 'villain', 'vegetable', 'vampire', 'viking'],
'w' => ['wimp', 'whale', 'worm', 'woman', 'wasteOfSpace', 'weirdo', 'windbag', 'witch', 'wizard', 'weightlifter'],
'x' => ['xenophobe', 'xenophile', 'xenops', 'xerus', 'xylophone'],
'y' => ['yodeler', 'yeast', 'yak', 'yoda', 'youth', 'yak', 'yogurt'],
'z' => ['zucchini', 'zombie', 'zebra', 'zealot', 'zookeeper']
];

$adjectives = [
'asinine', 'angry', 'aging', 'amish', 'afro', 'american', 'australian', 'annoying', 'awful', 'alright', 'artistic', 'awkward', 'angsty', 'affectionate', 'alarmist', 'alternative', 'awry', 'aloof',
'busy', 'bald', 'balding', 'beefy', 'bare', 'boring', 'bad', 'brash', 'bold', 'backward', 'black', 'beautiful', 'beastly', 'burly',
'crass', 'crazy', 'cute', 'cool', 'chinese', 'cheap', 'creepy', 'creative', 'corny', 'catty', 'careful', 'constructive', 'cocky', 'creamy', 'crappy', 'colorful', 'crystal', 'celiac', 'careless',
'dirty', 'dark', 'deadly', 'dumb', 'dangerous', 'dank', 'deaf', 'diseased', 'dramatical', 'dysfunctional', 
'evil', 'emo', 'ebony', 'edgy', 'edible', 'extreme', 'exiled', 'eccentric', 'eerie', 'elastic', 'eternal',
'frothy', 'fuzzy', 'fake', 'fat', 'foul', 'foaming', 'fleshy', 'flat', 'flying', 'fiscal', 'fluid', 'friendly', 'fun', 'fair', 'fast', 'freakish', 'funny', 'fabulous',
'giant', 'giggly', 'girly', 'glorious', 'gassy', 'ghoulish', 'gimped', 'great', 'goofy', 'groovy', 'gorgeous',
'hollow', 'happy', 'hairy', 'high', 'heroic', 'hippy', 'handsome', 'horrible', 'hasty', 'handless', 'honorable', 'horse',
'ill', 'intense', 'insane', 'irish', 'inbred', 'irritating', 'icy', 'impulsive', 'important', 'intellectual',
'jolly', 'joyful', 'jealous', 'juicy', 'jittery', 'jacked', 'jazzy', 'jazzed', 'jumpy', 'junior',
'kind', 'killable', 'kingly', 'korean', 'kooky', 'kawaii', 'killer', 'khaki', 'kosher', 'keen',
'liquid', 'lovable', 'lazy', 'large', 'last', 'lanky', 'lawful', 'limp', 'leftover', 'lonely', 'long', 'lovely', 
'mad', 'massive', 'majestic', 'maggoty', 'macho', 'malarial', 'manlike', 'meaty', 'master', 'mighty', 'morose',
'nasty', 'noisy', 'naughty', 'needy', 'nudist', 'nostalgic', 'neurotic', 'nuclear', 'nosy', 'neat', 'nippy', 
'oppressive', 'orbital', 'occult', 'obsessive', 'obedient', 'offensive', 'orange',
'patriarchal', 'psycho', 'pro', 'pathetic', 'pale', 'parasitic', 'parental', 'pandemic', 'peaceful', 'pesky',
'quiet', 'queen', 'quenching', 'quick', 'quirky', 'quack', 'questionable', 
'radioactive', 'rad', 'real', 'retro', 'red', 'russian', 'registered', 'rented', 'resident', 'rowdy', 'roasted', 'rich', 'rabid', 
'solid', 'space', 'silly', 'stupid', 'sad', 'slackjawed', 'slumping', 'second-rate', 'shameful', 'soviet', 'smelly', 'stony', 'sacred', 'serious', 'septic', 'shrill', 'slick', 'small',
'tingly', 'total', 'tactical', 'talking', 'terrible', 'taboo', 'theatric', 'tangy', 'thick', 'try-hard',
'ugly', 'uniform', 'unrealistic', 'universal', 'uppity', 'urban', 'ubiquitous', 'unstable', 
'venom', 'vegetarian', 'victorious', 'vanilla', 'vile', 'vulnerable', 'vengeful',
'wimpy', 'wild', 'wicked', 'wavy', 'wacky', 'worried', 'weird', 'wasted', 'wonderful', 'waxy', 'weak', 'wholesome',
'xenophobic', 'xenial', 'xeroxed', 'xanthic', 'xyloid',
'zany', 'zippy', 'zoological', 'zealous', 'zesty' 
];

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#22 2016-06-21 12:50:03

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

add nouns that refer to political parties and all that (nazi, communist, trump etc)

i8SwC8p.png

#23 2016-06-21 13:01:18, last edited by Koya (2016-06-21 18:51:05)

Koya
Fabulous Member

Added communist, socialist, liberal, republican, dictator, prime-minister, president, radical, conservative, democrat, hard-left, hard-right & worker to the list I posted previously

Don't actually use this though.
$nouns = [
'a' => ['ant', 'abyss', 'anarchist', 'abuser', 'actor', 'atheist', 'adult', 'accomplice', 'almond', 'asian', 'apocalypse', 'apple', 'armchair', 'axe', 'angel', 'artist', 'animator', 'athlete', 'aubegene'],
'b' => ['baby', 'bagpipe', 'bandit', 'bear', 'bonehead', 'bigot', 'bloke', 'brute', 'bum', 'brony', 'bee', 'bat', 'banner', 'batman', 'bread', 'baseball', 'butler', 'biscuit'],
'c' => ['camel', 'capitalist', 'cat', 'champion', 'chicken', 'coconut', 'coroner', 'crusader', 'cyclist', 'carrot', 'cthulhu', 'clown', 'communist', 'crown', 'catgirl', 'cake', 'chips', 'chef', 'cucumber', 'conservative'],
'd' => ['dan', 'dog', 'deer', 'duck', 'devil', 'doctor', 'dart', 'dictator', 'democrat'],
'e' => ['emu', 'edgelord', 'employee', 'egg', 'elitist', 'egotist', 'editor', 'elephant', 'eunuch', 'elderberry'],
'f' => ['fairy', 'faker', 'ferret', 'fireman', 'fluff', 'furball', 'footstool', 'fraud', 'fatty', 'fascist', 'family', 'fox', 'fish', 'fisherman'],
'g' => ['garden', 'gaben', 'goat', 'gazer', 'gel', 'gang', 'ghost', 'girl', 'goose', 'gambler', 'GURL', 'giraffe', 'gorilla', 'gladiator'],
'h' => ['halo', 'hater', 'hag', 'headache', 'heretic', 'hick', 'hawk', 'horse', 'hazelnuts', 'hammer', 'hard-left', 'hard-right'],
'i' => ['icequeen', 'inmate', 'itch', 'issue', 'island', 'iguana', 'islan', 'insect'],
'j' => ['jelly', 'jewel', 'jerk', 'jackwagon', 'jumper', 'juggler', 'jailor', 'john', 'judge', 'jockey', 'jesus'],
'k' => ['killer', 'kidnapper', 'king', 'khan', 'kitchenette', 'kidney', 'kitty', 'kraken', 'kite', 'koala'],
'l' => ['laborer', 'laxative', 'leader', 'liar', 'loser', 'lecher', 'loner', 'leech', 'loudmouth', 'lady', 'lion'],
'm' => ['maggot', 'muffin', 'masterpiece', 'mistake', 'mouse', 'muppet', 'madman', 'man', 'manlet', 'monkey', 'moose', 'master', 'mobster', 'milk', 'mango'],
'o' => ['ocelot', 'object', 'odor', 'officer', 'olive', 'obergruppenführer', 'ogre', 'orange'],
'p' => ['pagan', 'parent', 'pacifist', 'patriot', 'pawn', 'patriarch', 'processor', 'penguin', 'painter', 'pirate', 'pizza', 'pilot', 'plumber', 'prime-minister', 'president'],
'q' => ['quacker', 'quiz', 'queen', 'quake', 'quadruple'],
'r' => ['russian', 'ram', 'rat', 'rag', 'refugee', 'reed', 'rapper', 'refugee', 'rabbit', 'roman', 'republican'],
's' => ['sloth', 'sap', 'saxophone', 'sauerkraut', 'satirist', 'simpleton', 'salesgirl', 'schoolgirl', 'screwball', 'slugger', 'snail', 'sheep', 'swan', 'salmon', 'surfer', 'sandwich', 'sailor', 'santa', 'soldier'],
't' => ['tank', 'taxpayer', 'terror', 'tamale', 'tiger', 'tomato', 'tortoise', 'turtle'],
'v' => ['vitamin', 'victor', 'villager', 'voter', 'villain', 'vegetable', 'vampire', 'viking'],
'w' => ['wimp', 'whale', 'worm', 'woman', 'wasteOfSpace', 'weirdo', 'windbag', 'witch', 'wizard', 'weightlifter', 'worker'],
'x' => ['xenophobe', 'xenophile', 'xenops', 'xerus', 'xylophone'],
'y' => ['yodeler', 'yeast', 'yak', 'yoda', 'youth', 'yak', 'yogurt'],
'z' => ['zucchini', 'zombie', 'zebra', 'zealot', 'zookeeper']
];

$adjectives = [
'asinine', 'angry', 'aging', 'amish', 'afro', 'american', 'australian', 'annoying', 'awful', 'alright', 'artistic', 'awkward', 'angsty', 'affectionate', 'alarmist', 'alternative', 'awry', 'aloof',
'busy', 'bald', 'balding', 'beefy', 'bare', 'boring', 'bad', 'brash', 'bold', 'backward', 'black', 'beautiful', 'beastly', 'burly',
'crass', 'crazy', 'cute', 'cool', 'chinese', 'cheap', 'creepy', 'creative', 'corny', 'catty', 'careful', 'constructive', 'cocky', 'creamy', 'crappy', 'colorful', 'crystal', 'celiac', 'careless', 'communist'
'dirty', 'dark', 'deadly', 'dumb', 'dangerous', 'dank', 'deaf', 'diseased', 'dramatical', 'dysfunctional', 
'evil', 'emo', 'ebony', 'edgy', 'edible', 'extreme', 'exiled', 'eccentric', 'eerie', 'elastic', 'eternal',
'ill', 'intense', 'insane', 'irish', 'inbred', 'irritating', 'icy', 'impulsive', 'important', 'intellectual',
'jolly', 'joyful', 'jealous', 'juicy', 'jittery', 'jacked', 'jazzy', 'jazzed', 'jumpy', 'junior',
'kind', 'killable', 'kingly', 'korean', 'kooky', 'kawaii', 'killer', 'khaki', 'kosher', 'keen',
'quiet', 'queen', 'quenching', 'quick', 'quirky', 'quack', 'questionable', 
'radioactive', 'rad', 'real', 'retro', 'red', 'russian', 'registered', 'rented', 'resident', 'rowdy', 'roasted', 'rich', 'rabid', 'radical',
'solid', 'space', 'silly', 'stupid', 'sad', 'slackjawed', 'slumping', 'second-rate', 'shameful', 'soviet', 'smelly', 'stony', 'sacred', 'serious', 'septic', 'shrill', 'slick', 'small', 'socialist',
'tingly', 'total', 'tactical', 'talking', 'terrible', 'taboo', 'theatric', 'tangy', 'thick', 'try-hard',
'ugly', 'uniform', 'unrealistic', 'universal', 'uppity', 'urban', 'ubiquitous', 'unstable', 
'wimpy', 'wild', 'wicked', 'wavy', 'wacky', 'worried', 'weird', 'wasted', 'wonderful', 'waxy', 'weak', 'wholesome',
'xenophobic', 'xenial', 'xeroxed', 'xanthic', 'xyloid',
'zany', 'zippy', 'zoological', 'zealous', 'zesty' 
];

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Wooted by: (2)

#24 2016-06-21 13:19:22

hummerz5

Very exciting.
How about we add a dictionary?

inb4 "a dictionary" under letter D.

I see how the random works now. I thought it was genuinely random, but I guess they do that by seeding by the time.

Wooted by:

#25 2016-06-21 15:59:32, last edited by Anatoly (2016-06-21 16:03:17)

Anatoly

What about these?

HIDDEN - Hides a topic which was only made to test
CHAT - Makes a forum topic chat based, what means the operation post is there and all users will speak on-time, a look of it would be like this:

Index » Forum Discussion » Title tags
(Operation post)
User1: That's a great idea
Different55: I like it!
Nou: Diff, do your job now! Edited 28-03-2016
Gosha: Don't like it, really.

Maybe some other too?

32OrtonEdge32dh1472076316620604

Board footer