Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-06-12 16:58:06

Kingfdamt6579

Idea!

Ok another game suggestion from you ol' uncle granpa, me

Want some? DO YOU WANT SOME? Of course you do :3

Mist blocks (poison fog, or does damage to players standing in it)
Conveyor belts (to make smileys move without using boosts, toggle to use (use a lever to activate)
Lever (used in activating any conveyor belt or mechanism)
Bronze Crowns (like gold crowns but more brown)
Light effects (lightbulbs are turned on and off using a switch, turns every block within the radius of the lightbulbs effect will make it brighter)
Compacting blocks (drag and hold an object/art built in ee to put it in the compact block, place the compacting block to recreate the structure in another area like drag and hold effect for text but can copy multiple objects at a time)
Colored portals (to make portals fancier)
Silver coins, coin doors and gates
Dropables (replicates of your smiley, does everything you do (chat, move), like a moving block that copies you. Usable for turning on multiple switches or just for fun)
Rugs and Carpets (decor)
Energy buffs (bought at shop, used to multiply, add or speed up the production of energy)
Bear traps (spikes that are triggered by stepping on one. Once used, is rendered as inactive or cannot cause harm to any player once stepped on)
Helms (a buff for players that allows them to take extra hits)
Holdable spikes (causes next player to touch the player with a holdable spike to die, also no gore effects, only the normal ee death animation)
Fabric blocks (used for creating beds, they can also be used to create improvised trampolines)
Vase blocks (also a decor for flowers)
Flags (used for decor also, when toggled, will enable a player to take the flag (useful for CTF worlds in ee)
Music blocks (can play more than 1 instrument, also when you copy and paste a music title will search the internett for that song and then play it)
Last, the colored fires (another decor, does same functions that normal fire does but has different appearance)

kingfdamt6579.jpgAmerica's greatest

#2 2016-06-12 17:25:51

Prodigy

Re: Idea!

Most of these have already been suggested and we already got specific music blocks.

h0qIF0q.png

#3 2016-06-12 19:11:44

MartenM
Website

Re: Idea!

Kingfdamt6579 wrote:

Energy buffs (bought at shop, used to multiply, add or speed up the production of energy)

Or just buy the item you want O.o

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

Wooted by: (2)
MartenM1465755104606188

Board footer