Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-06-05 02:05:55, last edited by Yandax (2016-06-05 02:06:43)

Yandax

Floated like a butterfly, stung like a bee

I doubt very many of you are boxing fans, but I felt the need to post this.
Muhammad Ali is dead. He died June third of Parkinson's disease.

You might not recognize the name but I'm pretty sure you've heard this:
"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. The hands can't hit what the eyes can't see"

Knowing me, I probably botched the quote.

Pretend I didn't exist until now

All hail me, the king of insensitive jerks

Woot if you hate me

Wooted by:

#2 2016-06-05 02:06:39

Bimps

Re: Floated like a butterfly, stung like a bee

yeah will fun fact no one cares stop jumping on the bandwagon of dead celebrities to get attention

Wooted by:

#3 2016-06-05 02:07:05, last edited by Yandax (2016-06-05 02:19:53)

Yandax

Bimps wrote:

yeah will fun fact no one cares stop jumping on the bandwagon of dead celebrities to get attention

Fun fact dang you're right!

Curse you for uncovering my evil plan!

Woot if you hate me

#4 2016-06-05 02:08:21

Bimps

oh ok

#5 2016-06-05 02:24:58

Yandax

By the way, Bimps, are there any other bandwagons I could jump on?

Woot if you hate me

#6 2016-06-05 02:28:15

Hannah32

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows who Muhammad Ali is... And if you don't know, gtfo.

Wooted by:

#7 2016-06-05 02:29:45

W24
Website

Hannah32 wrote:

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows who Muhammad Ali is... And if you don't know, gtfo.

Okay, so who exactly is he?

yqSDpmp.png

#8 2016-06-05 02:31:04

Onjit
Website

W24 wrote:
Hannah32 wrote:

gtfo

he's a famous boxer, the greatest of all time.

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#9 2016-06-05 04:11:54

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

W24 wrote:
Hannah32 wrote:

WTF Bruh gtfo

#10 2016-06-05 06:29:55

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Kaleb123 wrote:
W24 wrote:
Hannah32 wrote:

WTF Bruh gtfo

I am going to be honest here and admit that I didnt know who Muhammad Ali was until I heard the news. The only comment here I would consider potentially insensitive to him is Bimps's, so your (and several others') response seems kind of unwarranted. I think its a bit extreme to expect everybody to know who he was and post rude comments to anybody who didnt know who he was.

#11 2016-06-05 08:25:43

Hannah32

N1KF wrote:

I am going to be honest here and admit that I didnt know who Muhammad Ali was until I heard the news. The only comment here I would consider potentially insensitive to him is Bimps's, so your (and several others') response seems kind of unwarranted. I think its a bit extreme to expect everybody to know who he was and post rude comments to anybody who didnt know who he was.

I am going to be honest here and admit that I'm really disappointed The only comment here I would consider potentially insensitive, is everyone that doesn't know him. He was a legend, how don't you know who he was?

#12 2016-06-06 05:51:32

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Hannah32 wrote:
N1KF wrote:

I am going to be honest here and admit that I'm really disappointed The only comment here I would consider potentially insensitive, is everyone that doesn't know him. He was a legend, how don't you know who he was?

Asking how I dont know about something is an odd question. I guess the answer is simply that I never came across that knowledge in the first place. I'm honestly unsure how you can be insensitive to somebody you don't know about (perhaps besides W24, who could have searched up who he is instead of asking—I made the same mistake here in the past on another grieving topic), because by that logic I would have to search and acknowledge all legendary people to make sure I am not being insensitive to them.

Wooted by:

#13 2016-06-06 20:14:59

iPwner
Website

N1KF wrote:
Hannah32 wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Asking how I dont know about something is an odd question. I guess the answer is simply that I never came across that knowledge in the first place. I'm honestly unsure how you can be insensitive to somebody you don't know about (perhaps besides W24, who could have searched up who he is instead of asking—I made the same mistake here in the past on another grieving topic), because by that logic I would have to search and acknowledge all legendary people to make sure I am not being insensitive to them.

d0ng you`re smart!

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#14 2016-06-06 20:43:21

Pingohits
Banned

Hannah32 wrote:
N1KF wrote:

In that case, everyone who doesn't know Kim Ki-young should be insensitive. He was a South Korean film legend, how don't you know who he was?

791mAP8.png

Pingohits1465242201605237

Board footer