Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Sansander97

"Risk" Explaination

I found the following creation in a world of mine. I am not sure what it means and/or what it is supposed to do. If you have no idea what the following creation is, I don't blame you. Do you have any guesses?
Capture.JPG

#2 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Re: "Risk" Explaination

I don't know. It's in a freebuild level, so it's not weird that it's there. I see a lot of nonsensical stuff in EE, mainly because little kids play this game, and most little kids have their own little world of what makes sense to them.

#3 Before February 2015

Sansander97

Re: "Risk" Explaination

Supadorf24 wrote:

I don't know. It's in a freebuild level, so it's not weird that it's there. I see a lot of nonsensical stuff in EE, mainly because little kids play this game, and most little kids have their own little world of what makes sense to them.

Yes. I suppose you are correct. I just didn't know if the creation was seen in many worlds, or if it's some sort of new concept. Thank you.

Sansander97 142386792893504

Board footer