Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-31 14:29:48

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Are the EE moderators turning into gestapo. The discussion thread.

Just look at all the locked topics under this one.
Restricting freedom of speech much?
Also look at this excerpt from Zoey2070 regarding a concerned user's question about the nazification of the EE regime:

Zoey2070 wrote:

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Processor doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Processor is undertaking a systematic effort to change this game, to make EE more like the rest of the internet.
That's why he created Botbits and ee.yonom and Yo!Scroll and gave himself the spring prizes. It is a systematic effort to change Everybody Edits. When I'm owner of everybody Edits, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made Everybody Edits the greatest game on the internet and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest game in the history of the world.
Closed.

{TRANSLATION}--> Let us get rid of all the undesirable elements in the game and create a PERFECT society with ONE RULER everyone shall obey. The ruler of which... is me!! We will start by removing any users who disagree with my rightful unconditional place as Reichsführer of the NEW everybody edits. We will propose changing the name to "Zoey2070 edits" Seeing as only Zoey2070 and her stormtroopers will be able to edit and get campaign levels while the noobs/disliked veterans will play and praise them or get banned and churned into the gutter. SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!
This is SOO gonna get locked -v-

"THE SAD TRUTH: NAUSEATINGLY PROFOUND ILLUSTRATIONS OF WHAT THE WORLD IS TURNING INTO"
- Harrington Dashwood

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#2 2016-05-31 14:37:16

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: Are the EE moderators turning into gestapo. The discussion thread.

I honestly can't tell if this is a joke thread or not, I'm either too gullible or not serious enough.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#3 2016-05-31 15:14:01

Yes, the moderation in this browser game is literally equal to the Nazi secret police. They're literally murdering people!!

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2016-05-31 17:13:47

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Norwegianboy doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Norwegianboy is undertaking a systematic effort to change this forums, to make the forums more like the rest of the internet.
That's why he posted this thread and the EEdictionary and other threads and stuff. It is a systematic effort to change ee. When I'm owner of the forums, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made these forums the greatest forum in the internet and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest forum in the history of the world.

[x][x][x]

i'm going to keep this open this time because
it's amusing

moved to forum discussion though because it's forum related

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

#5 2016-05-31 19:30:27

Hostage
Banned
Website

I love you for this thread Norwegianboy.You didnt just make my day, you made my week, month and even year. Thank you

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#6 2016-05-31 20:28:42

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

lol
rly
lol
list me the locked threads that you think were locked with a bs reason

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#7 2016-05-31 20:31:19

Processor

maxi123 wrote:

lol
rly
lol
list me the locked threads that you think were locked with a bs reason

A meme thread is a meme thread.

Closed.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Processor1464723079604373

Board footer