Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-26 13:15:54

Yandax

Re: How is your day/week going?

I'm doing pretty sorta kinda good.

Pretend I didn't exist until now

All hail me, the king of insensitive jerks

Woot if you hate me

#2 2016-05-26 13:24:34

Goldy301
Website

I'm fine. I'm in school too but I have no stress though. Maybe as I age more I might stress a little since I'm about to graduate from my elementary school. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

wxl2iOk.jpg

#3 2016-05-26 13:49:46

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

ThuggishPrune wrote:

I'm here to make sure everyone is just doing ok

the hero we need

anyways im good school is over tomorrow so yay

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#4 2016-05-26 14:09:16

Onjit
Website

It's been raining all week, which is a nice change, but is still annoying. It's the last week of semester though, which is pretty good.

:.|:;

#5 2016-05-26 15:17:33

Bobithan

me irl

aka towwl

#6 2016-05-26 16:08:33

Breadfinn

i love life

5671.jpg

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2016-05-26 16:57:35

STD
Formerly BenWanted

I broke my ear bone

random-pictures-316.jpg

#8 2016-05-26 17:10:02

Slushie

I can't stop microwaving things

ok

Wooted by:

#9 2016-05-26 17:13:26

jonhvictor2004sonic

It's too rainy here, I wuvin' it

tfw wen u made another account just because you forgot your pass

#10 2016-05-26 17:16:47

My brother has finally left the house, so it's all good here. Narcissistic, arrogant bastard..

#11 2016-05-26 17:37:32

Kaslai
Official Caroler

My week was pretty mediocre until I found out ThuggishPrune was still alive. Now it's slightly better //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#12 2016-05-26 18:07:11

Processor

A package of mine was supposed to arrive on the 24th but it still hasn't arrived. I'm very angry about that.
Otherwise it's been a good week so far.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#13 2016-05-26 18:15:28, last edited by Zoey2070 (2016-11-27 19:49:21)

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

in the past week (well, since the 21st) i've spent 21 hours-ish skyping w/ someone plus a few additional hours on Snapchat and Whatsapp. most of these conversations have been about some package or something, i dunno.
also i've played spore a lot so that's good

all in all, a pretty good week :>

but today specifically i'm feeling pretty sick so shrug

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#14 2016-05-26 18:45:42

hummerz5

maxi123 wrote:
ThuggishPrune wrote:

I'm here to make sure everyone is just doing ok

the hero we need

iirc, BEE did a similar thing not too long ago. heroes* or something.
---
Tempted to engage half of you in further discussion, but eghad, that pattern hasn't been established in this thread. WOULD IT BE ACCEPTABLE? :O

Anyways, me:

Lol school's been out for weeks now, noobs. rain's been in the forecast for the next week... for the past week. (good luck sorting that grammar out). Found an awesome anime... gotta write a thank you to a scholarship thingy, dragging my feet. gotta write 50 other thank yous, dragging my feet. gotta eat food, trying to measure calories. gotta mow the lawn, dragging my feet.

but really though, I'm OK, because I can procrastinate with the best of 'em now.

oh yeah, found out I'm one of those aphantasia folk. That explains why I suck at spatial crap. Maybe. Anywho

Thuggish, how is YOUR day/week/month going?

#15 2016-05-26 20:51:54

DULL

I had my exam on sociology today, it seems I did well, but it always turns out I actually don't know anything about sociology
The next one is in 2 days
It's raining too much
The game feels like a very boring place now, I've almost forgotten about it
Also finished this year with perfect marks
Nothing else really, but I'm finally going to have some free time in June

#16 2016-05-26 22:39:33, last edited by Evilbunny (2016-05-27 02:20:21)

Evilbunny

hummerz5 wrote:

oh yeah, found out I'm one of those aphantasia folk. That explains why I suck at spatial crap. Maybe. Anywho

huh I hadn't heard about that so I googled it. I didn't know people could imagine things as vivid as real life, whenever I'm thinking of a scene it is usually like a cartoon or if it is a person I know it is a very focused image on them, no surroundings. I also don't have very detailed dreams and when I do have them (very rarely, I think I've only had like 3 this year that I remembered when I woke up) they aren't detailed. Usually just people, the idea of a location and never any talking. In fact I don't think they normally have any sound...weird how I never noticed that.
How are your dreams, if you have them?

I guess my week has been pretty ok. I have a big test tomorrow but it's just history so I'm good. I don't really get stressed about tests, I am usually am prepared without studying. I've been home alone a lot this week which is great, I can play my music loud and do whatever I want. I have had a headache basically all day and tried taking a nap earlier but couldn't fall asleep. At least the headache is a little better. Teachers are being a lot less strict now that the year is almost over, so even though I have a ton of work the classes are more fun than usual.

The weather has been really nice, maybe a little hot, but it's better than rain.

My brother is going off to college soon which will be good and bad. Good because he's annoying and I'll get to use his car for a year or so, but bad because all of my parents' attention will be on me. That'll probably suck.

Right now I'm home alone without any good food and a headache so I don't really feel like doing anything. Maybe I'll play EE, I haven't done much building lately.
EDIT:"I am usually am"

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#17 2016-05-26 22:52:50

hummerz5

Evilbunny wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

huh I hadn't heard about that so I googled it. I didn't know people could imagine things as vivid as real life, whenever I'm thinking of a scene it is usually like a cartoon or if it is a person I know it is a very focused image on them, no surroundings. I also don't have very detailed dreams and when I do have them (very rarely, I think I've only had like 3 this year that I remembered when I woke up) they aren't detailed. Usually just people, the idea of a location and never any talking. In fact I don't think they normally have any sound...weird how I never noticed that.
How are your dreams, if you have them?

Good point. I must sleep well, as I don't usually remember them. I'm the type who has to make the effort to remember them (almost to the point of setting an alarm for 3:00 AM etc.). To answer your question: I'm sure I dream. I just sure as hell don't remember it happening. At this point, I can't say for sure if my dreams even have visuals, or if I simply amuse my brain by thinking of scenarios... I also wish there was a larger body of research about this, in relation to other things. Personalities, dreaming traits, STEM aptitude (as opposed to architecture or something design-based), etc. When I do imagine things, I feel like there's a split second where I visualize, but then the image is gone. Poof. You remember three dreams? I remember a total of three.

As I reread your description of a dream: yeah, I don't remember sound either. Or a whole lot of visuals. A counter-question: how artistic are you?

I guess my week has been pretty ok. I have a big test tomorrow but it's just history so I'm good. I don't really get stressed about tests, I am usually am prepared without studying.

^Same, to some extent. I mean, comparisons are limited to the difficulty of the class and the intended result... but school ain't so bad. Related to aphantasia? (I'm nerding out on that subject, it seems)

Have fun with the car. Don't be like me and total it. :b

#18 2016-05-26 23:38:48

Dude, I probably have the exact opposite of aphantasia. I spend too much time just daydreaming about things.

#19 2016-05-27 02:29:16

Evilbunny

hummerz5 wrote:

A counter-question: how artistic are you?

I'm pretty awful at art and drawing. If I think of something I want to draw I can imagine it, but I can't ever get it exactly right on paper. I bet if I practiced I could be decent but it's not really something I'm interested in. So, meh.
Are you good at games like chess where you have to think several moves ahead? I feel like that would be kind of hard but maybe if you have the board in front of you it wouldn't be so bad.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#20 2016-05-27 02:45:43

XxAtillaxX

Today has been uneventful but otherwise fairly well for me.

I had spent the majority of today and yesterday programming.
Of which, one of the projects is related to Everybody Edits, very nearly completed.

At the moment, it's 9:30 PM and I'm watching a series of political news commentary videos from SecularTalk whilst eating breakfast (first proper meal of the day), consisting of the typical bacon & eggs, as well as two Poptarts and a large coffee.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#21 2016-05-27 03:29:56

hummerz5

Evilbunny wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

A counter-question: how artistic are you?

I'm pretty awful at art and drawing. If I think of something I want to draw I can imagine it, but I can't ever get it exactly right on paper. I bet if I practiced I could be decent but it's not really something I'm interested in. So, meh.
Are you good at games like chess where you have to think several moves ahead? I feel like that would be kind of hard but maybe if you have the board in front of you it wouldn't be so bad.

Well, my protective ego (?) makes me think that I'd be better at chess if I played it more often than once a year or gave it a shot. But, to be frank, I'm really not that great at it. Wanna play a match and find out? Evidently I need the practice. ... I just re-read your post. Evidently we both see practice as the answer.

I hear ya in the artistic department tho. I really don't come across great ideas... but if I DID, they would come out odd-looking. Ironically, even the art projects where it's just "trace this" or "cut this line" I screw up. Maybe I have no patience.
Do you really want to play chess with no board, though?

XxAtillaxX wrote:

At the moment, it's 9:30 PM and I'm watching a series of political news commentary videos from SecularTalk whilst eating breakfast (first proper meal of the day), consisting of the typical bacon & eggs, as well as two Poptarts and a large coffee.

Pretty cool. Personally, I'm typing on my HP keyboard, sending serialized signals to my computer, which is running tasks thanks to Windows 10. Such tasks include Mozilla Firefox, with tabs: Pandora, Reddit, Wikipedia, and the BBC. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#22 2016-05-27 10:54:10

Goldy301
Website

I don't like going to school but I'm about to leave school soon. All the memories I remember makes me wanna turn back time.

wxl2iOk.jpg

#23 2016-05-27 12:03:49

Zumza

Forward.
I wish I could catch it.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#24 2016-05-27 12:47:04

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

@hummerz: wow that's interesting. So like to what extent can you/can't you imagine things??

---

My weeks been pretty good! I came home from college like two weeks ago (all A's!!!) so I've been seeing a lot of my high school friends and whatnot. ive known them for like 6 years so it's been good to see them again. I'm also getting ready to leave for Texas for some orchestral music festival next week ( -_____- ).

On the bad side, I got a haircut yesterday and now I look like an acorn so I'm just not gonna leave the house until it grows out.

#25 2016-05-27 14:54:57

Different55
Forum Admin

Pretty good. The weather's been interesting at least, I'll see if I can upload some pictures somewhere later.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

mrjawapa1464435334603879

Board footer