Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-20 07:44:42, last edited by iPwner (2016-05-20 18:27:30)

iPwner
Website

SMG: Good Egg Galaxy!

--    Part of the Super Mario Galaxy Recreation Community Superproject    --   http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=34960    --

Hi Nuts,
So I think it's been a while since I released my last solo level... lately there have been a bunch of semi-mediocre golden leaf decored doo-doos mascaraded as levels that I have half-heartedly co-op'd with certain g()()nz, the kind that glues itself to the southwestern corridor in many-a-noose in my day mayhaps be told verily. Theit, ya-- take a minute from that vigorous curriculum of softcore ****

The minimap ain't nothin' to behold, but hey, at least it doesn't look like complete trash!

SMG: Good Egg Galaxy

qyI7nsp.png

(Clickable image)

Bland: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW14vzcgokcEI

Descend your teacups from the handle on your pinky finger at a -30 degree angle just to the point of your tea sensually splooshing back and forth but not quite falling out of the cup. Mildly "tilt" one of your toes in a slightly erotic pose but not to the point of alluring consent because that wouldn't be very nice now would it my GoodGood? Speaking of Good, I recently released a level called "Good Egg Galaxy" if you can note the correlation that was rather clever if I could allow myself to mm-mm-mm-yes-ah-m-aahhhhhh *sNIFFFFFFF!*   ! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I noticed that the regiment  of levels on EE atm mainly consisted of obvious invisible portal delusions, invisible wall tuckshucks, the run-of-the-mill arrow dhiarrheum, and just other levels in general that could be correlated akin to-a the emotion of hemherroids stuck up your Aggregated Nozzle UrgS. So, I posed the question: Why not combine all into one so we don't have to play all those other levels? Too much work!! I also had the epiphany that no one had ever attempted to make a (worthy) Super Mario Galaxy recreation in EE, so I decided to take on the challenge. ;#3

--

^_-

--

Also huge thanks to mario1111 for arting koopas 250px-GargantuaKoopa.png and helping refine the Launch Stars LaunchStar.png and also 123 for simple systems, notably, the Flip Switch 200px-Steponblock.jpg

-

Important: If you want to make a galaxy too, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO SO: it would be cool to have a collaborative EE effort to recreate Super Mario Galaxy! Main topic on this project here: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=34960

'.- > tihi pero~:D ~:D ~:D

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#2 2016-05-20 08:01:13

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: SMG: Good Egg Galaxy!

Good idea to spice up the age of boring EE currently finds itself in the middle of.
Her is a list of the galaxies if people want to make a galaxy: http://www.mariowiki.com/Galaxy#Super_Mario_Galaxy

Also idea: If people actually care about creating galaxies you can make a request list and stuff.

Maybe i'll make a galaxy. but not rite now. nope.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#3 2016-05-20 11:06:36

Nou

Very nice stuff, recognizable as well (I loved SMG of course). Moar pls.

No u.

#4 2016-05-20 13:31:23

Shadow

Its a nice idea.
Maybe i will try it but not right now.
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 2016-05-20 15:21:44

sthegreat

TjGiKEn.png

Nice world

user.php?id=sthegreat

Wooted by:

#6 2016-05-20 17:14:11

Sensei1

Awesome, I liked the world!
I think I'll make my own galaxy for this too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#7 2016-05-20 17:27:11

Xfrogman43

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#8 2016-05-20 19:12:07

iPwner
Website

Nou wrote:

Very nice stuff, recognizable as well (I loved SMG of course). Moar pls.

Thanks! ;o I probably will make another one sometime too.

Sensei1 wrote:

I think I'll make my own galaxy for this too big_smile

AWESOME! :o Can't wait!

Xfrogman43 wrote:

Fixed! :>

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

iPwner1463767927602894

Board footer