Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-18 22:58:24

Mish

Any chance of bringing back Super Rewards?

I noticed this was removed up to a year or two ago, and now the only other choice is to pay for gems via paypal (with gem codes removed to my knowledge)

I'm asking this because re-instating this would help drive profits and attract those with or without money across many parts of the world.

What I see as the most important, is the player base. Some can afford to buy items such as the beta pack or gold membership, however others cannot afford the payments associated with these high priced items. Perhaps there is someone who is very eager to get a limited addition pack without energy, but can't afford the price of ~40 gems to get it immediately.

Maybe these persons can afford it but are not allowed to spend money online, as some families restrict that way of thought.

Super rewards easily solves this

It gives people a chance to earn what they want in game when/if they can't afford it financially. So with hard work, they could get to experience that gold membership or enjoy a limited addition pack.

Although many think it's quite difficult and usually decline this feature because of that, I, as well as many other users across multiple platforms, found using this very beneficial.

When used correctly it can gift large rewards overtime and I know that feeling when getting a very expensive item through super rewards, it makes you feel good, and you worked hard to achieve such an item. On top of that, you are supporting the game, as super rewards gives additional profit. At times I've noted that it contributes to 1/4 or more of a games income base although I wouldn't know the situation here if that were to happen, but I'm sure it wouldn't be a small fraction. To me is a very positive thing. It would give everybody a chance to get gem related items. After all, the game is called everybody edits right?

More payment options? No problem!

There are even benefits if users aren't looking to get what they want for free. They offer other ways of payment on the main Super Rewards tab. Although I believe this might be controlled by the person who operates the game at hand, mobile payments, payment options that don't require paypal. It just continually expands the horizon of potential buyers and doesn't limit it to just one method of payment.

I wouldn't suggest to re-implement this if it didn't work, so as a personal reference, I've used this system on 5 games I've played in the past, one of which I earned over 300$ worth of game currency to purchase items in.

As this is a suggestion, I thought this would be the best place to put it. I'd really like this to be considered and it would be awesome if in time would return to EE. +1 for everybody! Opinions are welcome here ^^

b1Gatby.gif

#2 2016-05-19 04:55:01, last edited by jonhvictor2004sonic (2016-05-19 05:52:28)

jonhvictor2004sonic

Re: Any chance of bringing back Super Rewards?

This is a good idea for parents that don't allow kids to buys gems online,so 1+
Nice idea.
Alas, this shoulda be on game sugestions?

tfw wen u made another account just because you forgot your pass

#3 2016-05-19 07:05:45

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

I think they removed super rewards to get money but removed builders club to stop money gain so idk? When they removed super rewards they also removed 50$ and 100$ of gems which made lots of people not buy diamond block. Also super rewards dosen't work good because I use super rewards on other games and they never give me rewards for completing offers and always need to ask support to get my reward. And their support isn't that good since its mostly automated bots and takes a week for a real person to reward you.

WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

Wooted by:

#4 2016-05-19 12:57:04

Nou

We pulled back from Superrewards because users weren't receiving their gems when paying using SMS, and as WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM mentioned, gems were sometimes not received after completing an offer.  This was an issue on their side and we want anything to do with money to be completely reliable.

We may reconsider now that some time has passed, if it is more reliable we may add Superrewards again. Of course, Unity still has priority right now.

No u.

#5 2016-05-19 13:12:40

Gosha

Nou wrote:

users weren't receiving their gems when paying using SMS

Ye.. lost 25$ because of that

#6 2016-05-19 20:21:01

KingFudge

Just asking, what were those super rewards?

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2016-05-19 20:33:11

Pingohits
Banned

KingFudge wrote:

it is a thing where you complete offers/surveys in exchange for in-game currency

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (2)

#8 2016-05-22 13:23:57

SuperRewards wasn't the only "surveys-for-gems" site available at that moment, I'm pretty sure there was another one but I don't remember its exact name. Thing is, you guys could add another site of that type if it's known to be reliable and trustworthy... which is rare.

#9 2016-05-22 19:24:17

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Pingohits wrote:
KingFudge wrote:

it is a thing where you complete offers/surveys in exchange for in-game currency

Oh okay lol. I was wondering what super rewards were.

#10 2016-05-22 21:25:00

KingFudge

What thing does kongregate use to get the kreds? Maybe that is a viable option.

#11 2016-05-22 21:35:56, last edited by Xfrogman43 (2016-05-22 21:37:15)

Xfrogman43

KingFudge wrote:

Those stopped working years ago...
PnhnMO1.png

I don't think trialpay works anymore

A forum says you can just message them but meh

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#12 2016-05-22 22:00:27

AlphaJon

This site (Boku) seems to provide a way for mobile payments. It is used by Kongregate, and also by Riot Games for League of Legends, so I would consider it reliable enough.

#13 2016-05-22 23:52:45, last edited by Abelysk (2016-05-22 23:53:06)

Abelysk

Xfrogman43 wrote:
KingFudge wrote:

Those stopped working years ago...
http://i.imgur.com/PnhnMO1.png

I don't think trialpay works anymore

A forum says you can just message them but meh

I do Ampario surveys from TrialPay which are worth 20 Kreds (20 Gems) each. Some of surveys are surprisingly fun. You get to review and criticize advertisements, and state what you think is missing, etc.

Others are straight up boring , which include ticking bubbles of various options.

#14 2016-05-23 00:37:37

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

It was Gambit

#15 2016-06-13 10:12:38

Mish

I really do apologize for not responding any earlier. I do appreciate the responses regarding this topic and I wouldn't just post and ignore a thread. I wrote this very early in the morning so it might not be as organized as it should, but here it goes! o.e

jonhvictor2004sonic wrote:

This is a good idea for parents that don't allow kids to buys gems online,so 1+
Nice idea.
Alas, this shoulda be on game sugestions?

I thought initially that's where it should have gone but I placed it here because it was in the game a long time ago and I thought i couldn't really suggest something that was once in the game lol

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM wrote:

I think they removed super rewards to get money but removed builders club to stop money gain so idk?

If I remember gold membership was a permanent substitute for builders club. Honestly I think it was removed around the time BC was added, only proves it has been quite a long time! They wouldn't remove something that makes money to save money, unless they had to manually refund recipients that didnt get their gems. That is a fair reason, tho I've never heard of it happening.

When they removed super rewards they also removed 50$ and 100$ of gems which made lots of people not buy diamond block.

I noticed there are only a few built in options now when it comes to gems not only when it comes to the topic at hand, but with many of methods of payment being removed slowly. What you said included. Although you could just keep purchasing the 220 gems 5 or so times to get diamond block, I do see how it can be a little annoying considering there used to be as you said easier payment options to obtain the more expensive items.

Also super rewards dosen't work good because I use super rewards on other games and they never give me rewards for completing offers and always need to ask support to get my reward. And their support isn't that good since its mostly automated bots and takes a week for a real person to reward you.

Well it tends not to always be automatic due to the reason that it's monitored by the bots and at other times the offer was submitted wrong by the advertiser, usually then do you have to submit to CS. I get it about 50/50, half I wait, half are automatic, however it doesn't bother me. I understand some people can't wait or have the patience to respond to CS, but to the people who really want the gems it eventually pays off.

Sure at times it's definitely wrong and it should of been awarded, just gotta look for the ones that work, and after getting some exposure to the system it becomes extremely simple. I personally don't mind about sending my inquiries to CS because I use a template, much easier and saves a ton of time. Not saying many will do that though, it was just a little trick for me to get through as much as I could.

Nou wrote:

We pulled back from Superrewards because users weren't receiving their gems when paying using SMS, and as WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM mentioned, gems were sometimes not received after completing an offer. This was an issue on their side and we want anything to do with money to be completely reliable.

As I or anyone I've discussed over the pay on SMS hasn't gotten into those problems, I've never heard of that occurring. I think it might be a country issue or an error between the SMS payment provider and super rewards. Perhaps these reports were only across a few certain ones and those could not be included?

For the latter, it goes back to the whole exposure thing. At first I wasn't getting awarded for every offer I did either, and at times I'd get nothing. I don't know if there is a way to take out offers that clearly don't work on the super rewards page for EE if it was added, such as the download offers. Knowing which ones don't work would be a big step towards solving that problem. Of course it still won't be 100% award rate, but it drastically improves chances. I've taken a lot of time to know which ones work and which ones don't, so that could be why I think it's fast, not as fast as giving money via paypal, but fast enough (within a week) that it was worth the time and it saves money.

Take for example the top deal is 220 for 20$.

Overtime this does add up for purchases, considering many new items can be up to 40 gems each.

Let's just say it's ~1020 gems for 100$ as a rough estimate...

100$ to many is not a small sum of money.

I'd rather work for rewards rather then mindlessly spend the money, even if I worked for the money imho. Stated above here saying it isn't 100% rate will forever exist when it comes to a rewards system in general. That being said, it certainly doesn't mean it isn't reliable, instead it establishes a fair chance of getting the award. When not awarded by auto, it's easy to contact CS, and 90% of the time or more they will give it to you. I wouldn't be surprised if most of those reports about non-rewarding offers came from people that didn't contact CS, or picked an offer that shouldn't had been there in the first place. The only time they won't reward is when it wasn't completed the exact way instructed. They aren't meant to be a cakewalk, but they aren't meant to be impossible either as you said, which is why I feel it should be mediated to prevent those downsides you mentioned as much as possible.

Nou wrote:

We may reconsider now that some time has passed, if it is more reliable we may add Superrewards again. Of course, Unity still has priority right now.

That's perfectly fine! ^_^ I completely understand you have an agenda, I was merely placing it as a potential addition for future reference. By no means would I inflict this upon you guys to decide straight away, especially with a vast project like unity. I do wish you best of luck with it, and if I haven't said already, I am happy to have seen you responded, it does excite me to see how game creators and admins respond to tons of threads here! It keeps the atmosphere friendly and alive! ^^

As a side note for the threads purpose I'm sure there might be a separate provider that gives similar opportunities like this one does, though I haven't taken the time to look into that yet. I might take some time simply because I know this will be majorly beneficial for a lot of people, and I do love to help!

Again I know this is super late, but better late than never right? Laziness is real zz

b1Gatby.gif

Mish1465809158606305

Board footer