Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-17 04:26:48

Prophet Murphy

New Effects?

Reverse Gravity effect, I feel like this would add a lot to those going back and forth worlds, and save space in other places

(The rest are probably not as good/useful ideas, but I am still putting them out there. If these were suggested before, I didn't see it, I am sorry.)

A effect that's exactly like the curse effect, except it isn't spreadable, or the option of having the curse be spreadable or not spreadable. This would make a lot of worlds that use curse timers less likely to have an exploit that could pass the curse, and for maps that are timed, it gives you a way to look at the map without rushing first.

An effect that forces your jump to be a zombie jump, so only 3 blocks high, can land on a block about 2 up. This could be combined with the current jump effect

a similar effect that makes it so that you have the zombie speed. This also can be combined with the current speed effect.

A effect that lets you technically fly around (this is NOT a god mode block, this is a block that makes it so that you can fly, but can also still die. imagine treating all gravity effects as dots, but you still die if you touch spikes.)

(end of personal suggestions)

sorry, again I don't have graphics for you, I am not a graphics person~

#2 2016-05-17 09:31:01

Anatoly

Re: New Effects?

Yes! Gravity Falls minigames come soon!

#3 2016-05-17 16:31:16

zioxei

all these were suggested and are still needed

user.php?id=zioxei
user.php?id=thanksmom
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#4 2016-05-17 17:03:33

Jorc

Oh one thing that EE need most (effects):

-BLOCK EFFECT (smileys turn into blocks, then EE will be underrated game because they need hide and seek)

-INVISIBLE EFFECT (there only 2 controls: 1. (off/on) Do you want someone's name will dissapeared and become invisible? by yourself you can bit see only black smiley (not everyone)

-MURDER EFFECT (You can kill everyone (not god mode users) if you touched that effect.)

-LAG EFFECT (It's like you can prank someone, that you lagged a lot (Nope, because you used effect) )

So there's my ideas. It's sucks, of course.

#5 2016-05-17 19:16:10

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I am pretty sure over half of the suggestions on this topic have been suggested before.

N1KF1463508970602543

Board footer