Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

NikK

I just noticed...

That all in-game and forums mods/admins (maybe not secret mods, but idk) are male! Lol, there are no women mods or admins in all ee!

Have you noticed this?
What do you think?

/discuss

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: I just noticed...

That doesn't really matter much.

#3 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

[joke]We all know Chris is sexist. The female-looking smileys, only one officially being a female (the other being valentine's) cost energy, while the others look male, some costing no energy.[/joke]

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#4 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

^same

#5 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Other thing I noticed, is that is you create this:

O
^

^- Arrow up
O - Coin

And stay there respawing it, you get kicked

#6 Before February 2015

SmittyW

That's because there is a higher ratio of male than female in this "World of Everybody Edits."

#7 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

It's really racism, there needs to be more female players, more female smileys, and more female mod/admins.

#8 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Lopoi2 wrote:

Other thing I noticed, is that is you create this:

O
^

^- Arrow up
O - Coin

And stay there respawing it, you get kicked

That has nothing to do with this topic.

#9 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

No female mod or admins? It just because of their personality.

They're probably just not right for the job - being an admin takes a lot of knowledge in flash/graphic design, which stereotypically does not exist in many females, and being a mod requires a tough hand and no mercy, a stereotypical quality girls don't have.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#10 Before February 2015

SmittyW

The First Gamer wrote:

It's really racism, there needs to be more female players, more female smileys, and more female mod/admins.

What, racism? Is it really Chris's fault that not as many girls decide to go on this computer and play this game? Maybe It's my fault and I should have been born female.
Like I said before, It just depends who has interest in this game. I guess EE attracts more boys in the liking rather than girls. It's just a higher ratio of boys than girls. With that info, the odds are Chris picked a boy. + It doesn't really depend on the gender, it depends on the personality.

#11 Before February 2015

NikK

TakoMan02 wrote:

being a mod requires a tough hand and no mercy, a stereotypical quality girls don't have.

But forum mods? I think they could do it.

#12 Before February 2015

CookiezEater

Aggreed^

#13 Before February 2015

Bobithan

dazz wrote:

I belive any girl/woman is more capable to mod (than some guys) IF they really want and have a chance, here or on other forums or even build a game like EE. Chris is not sexist he just started EE with basic smileys he has more important things to do than making smileys for girls I bet, and he is a grown up man, what did you expect ? flowers and girly things? I don`t thing so. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

We have a flower decoration block and 2 girly smilies //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

aka towwl

NikK 142386830193131

Board footer