Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

NikK

Oh god.

I need chat! I wanna kill myself everytime I see someone is chatting or anything! I feel like an idiot! Note that I'm not asking anyone to buy me chat, just saying what I feel. OMG kill me! Lol.

Anyone else feels the same?

#2 Before February 2015

Enlightener

Re: Oh god.

Haha I know how you feel, I want to be able to chat in-game and now that I got the opportunity to get chat, it won't accept MasterCards.... I will get it soon though

#3 Before February 2015

Monstar43

I feel ya bro,I feel ya.*Hi Fives NikK.*

#4 Before February 2015

NikK

I got the opportunity to get chat, but it won't accept parents paranoia 'bout paying in internet.

#5 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I know exactly how you feel. Why can't you get chat? Have you asked your parents, or do you just expect them to say no?

#6 Before February 2015

NikK

As I said in my above post, they have the typical paranoia about paying in internet.

#7 Before February 2015

EENinja

Im the same :/

#8 Before February 2015

NikK

Glad to know I'm not the only one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#9 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Go get a paypal card and put a few dollars on it. Spend 1 cent on the chat, and use the rest for gems. No parents required.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#10 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

But you have chat, here on EE forum, so why can't we have free chat in EE game?

#11 Before February 2015

NikK

TakoMan02 wrote:

Go get a paypal card and put a few dollars on it. Spend 1 cent on the chat, and use the rest for gems. No parents required.

Sure. *walks >>> that way.* *comes back* How?

#12 Before February 2015

Enlightener

Lopoi2 wrote:

But you have chat, here on EE forum, so why can't we have free chat in EE game?

Because here on a forum what we say can be moderated better than in game. Also because what is said in game can't be dealt with quickly if at all by moderators unlike here on the website so children are more susceptible to verbal abuse in game.

#13 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

NikK wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:

Where I live they have them in the electronic section of wal-mart. Right next to the farmville, cafeville, and other games that use donations as credits in-game. I've also seen them at the front over by the registers.

Try walgreens, or any other nick-nack drug store.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#14 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

But we still have free chat, Tinychat and others.

And other thing, Chris could make a bad words blocker for the game.

Also, he can put a report in the chat, so if someone tell something rude, others will report him.

#15 Before February 2015

NikK

^ They're called word filters, but they could easily be avoided, except they are very well thought out and done.

For the report button, it would be abused and everyone would report anything and Chris would drive himself crazy with the reports. ^

TakoMan02 wrote:
NikK wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:

Where I live they have them in the electronic section of wal-mart. Right next to the farmville, cafeville, and other games that use donations as credits in-game. I've also seen them at the front over by the registers.

Try walgreens, or any other nick-nack drug store.

I think we don't have that section here, but thanks for the help anyways.

#16 Before February 2015

coolio

OMG I REALLY FEEL FOR YOU.

My parents are extremely paranoid about paying for online games ever since a club penguin incident with my sister. O.o

#17 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

But wait, Chris cannot create writable blocks if he don't open the chat. Or he can?

#18 Before February 2015

NikK

^ My parents are extremely paranoid about paying for online games ever since the world exists with my sister. O.o ^

#19 Before February 2015

coolio

^ OMG EXACT SAME MULTIPOSTING.

@ Nikk LOL

#20 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Did you noticed Nikk?

We post at the same time.

Edit-

This was the second time that happens to me.

Last edited by Lopoi2 (May 21 2011 3:56:56 pm)

#21 Before February 2015

NikK

LOLOLOLOL. Today it happened with Chewy, except I posted at 12:13:59 and he posted at 12:14:00. And some days ago it happened with another user, he posted and 1 second later I posted.

#22 Before February 2015

bobofawesome

I want chat as well.

#23 Before February 2015

iamlinus21

NikK wrote:

I need chat! I wanna kill myself everytime I see someone is chatting or anything! I feel like an idiot! Note that I\'m not asking anyone to buy me chat, just saying what I feel. OMG kill me! Lol.

Anyone else feels the same?

http://tinychat.com/linus21 and i buy you chat

#24 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

I have chat... I also have multiple accounts with chat, but most of them are hated for trolling :/
newandimproveddancingswanp1.gif

Last edited by Jeremifier (May 22 2011 6:04:31 am)

#25 Before February 2015

CookiezEater

Hey. Ptss. I can buy chat for u, pm me and dont say anybody about it.

NikK 142386836693066

Board footer