Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2016-05-25 20:45:13

Pingohits
Banned

Re: Is feminism destroying our world?

Pyromaniac wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

i got banned for three days this topic went from feminism to attacking 1nsanity to bimps invading with his maymay pictures what in the world did i miss

Thank you for that recap, mr ping

welcome

791mAP8.png

#77 2016-05-26 04:30:34, last edited by iPwner (2016-05-26 05:07:49)

iPwner
Website

ST0000000000000000000000Hpid.

now i have to right some unnecessary stuff to turn this post into non-spam merely so i dont get banned >_> dumb rules O:<

I actually didn't believe feminism was a thing UNTIL I saw this topic. Thanks to you okonkwos, I have actually been CONVINCED this feminism thing is real looking at the ultraStupidz uttered via Insanity, Blizzard, Jawapa, N1KF's blubberlipz. etc.! ;3 It's essentially just a rip on gays that stray (which are DEFINITELY real I can say... TRANSGENDER people in my opinion are just gay. I base this solely on the that humans have not EVOLVED enough for this to make sense. The thought process is that humans (natural beings) would REQUIRE trans-gender surgeries (a man-made process invented in the last 30 years) in order to complete a natural process of being attracted to the same sex (by this I mean supposed women IN men's bodies attracted to men and vice versa). How would we even have evolved to the point of REQUIRING a mechanical surgery to be fulfill this? I believe these people are just very feminine men/masculine women who are taking advantage of the new age of technology (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). I'm just saying I don't believe it's legit! It's in the same field as the "transracial" ****! And they might just be trying to find attention! :o3 None of this is inherently bad btw.) But gay peeps are totes mcghotes legit br4 lye gayness exists in like 400 different species and has been recorded among humans for thousands of years not to mention it was in the BIBLE (written 2000 years ago when all those goshDarn romans were biased as a low-sagging boob in a pushup bra!) and is a completely logical mutation. Btw if boob is censored I will be

PERTRUBED.

O:< Anyways, I now see that some people are actually super sexist (mainly just these republicans that we all know and "adore" :d). So basically from now on I'll group those uberracist gun slobbering republicans, not gonna say any names *cough* jawapa *sneeze* 1nanity *throwup* blizard121 *dhiarrhea* n1kf *COUGH!!* ...kaslai -- into the sexism/homophobia category as well, and the "2 k00l 4 sk00l br0z that are secretly h0m0z" okonkwos like 1nsanity! ;D I have this theory that all homophobes are secretly gay. All homophobes I've met are all very feminine and brush their "br0s" 'packets' while they're "playin' to get that 'VAJONNA' a BIT too much! :) Here's an EXTREMELY relevant video that basically depicts who I think 1nsanity is irl. :o Start at 0:58. (slightly inappropriate for those under the aggregated age of 3 months.)

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by:

#78 2016-05-26 07:03:13

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

iPwner wrote:

O:< Anyways, I now see that some people are actually super sexist (mainly just these republicans that we all know and "adore" :d). So basically from now on I'll group those uberracist gun slobbering republicans, not gonna say any names *cough* jawapa *sneeze* 1nanity *throwup* blizard121 *dhiarrhea* n1kf *COUGH!!* ...kaslai -- into the sexism/homophobia category as well, and the "2 k00l 4 sk00l br0z that are secretly h0m0z" okonkwos like 1nsanity! ;D I have this theory that all homophobes are secretly gay. All homophobes I've met are all very feminine and brush their "br0s" 'packets' while they're "playin' to get that 'VAJONNA' a BIT too much! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Here's an EXTREMELY relevant video that basically depicts who I think 1nsanity is irl. :o Start at 0:58. (slightly inappropriate for those under the aggregated age of 3 months.)

While some of your other points had something to back them up and are decent, all I got out of this post about actual feminism is "people here are super sexist". Do you care to explain why you feel that way instead of bringing up unrelated subject matters and assumptions?

Wooted by:

#79 2016-05-26 14:01:08

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Girls should just go to the kitchen and make us a sandwich amirite hahaaaa

^ funny

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

#80 2016-05-26 15:24:24, last edited by Anak (2016-05-26 15:28:31)

Anak

iPwner wrote:

long

I guess you bring up some interesting points. There are loads of examples of nonbinary sexes in nature (hermaphroditic animals etc., even some humans are intersex and stuff like that) I wouldn't class it as the same as "transracial" though. That whole Rachel Dolezal thing (and Kylie Jenner) is more about stealing (stereotypically) black features which were largely mocked for centuries by the exact same people. People sometimes say the same for being transgender but I think it's different when you actually experience dysphoria and stuff, but there are loads of trans people who don't even want to have an operation. Nonbinary/transgender people are also in loads of different cultures like not hejira that's a Joni Mitchell album hijra and two spirit so it's not like it's a ~tumblr exclusive~ thing.

#81 2016-05-26 19:52:26

Raven
Formerly Diana2003

I am a girl, but I am not a femminist.

#82 2016-05-26 19:59:30

Hostage
Banned
Website

a lot of other stuff is destroying our world (like overpopulation use protection ffs) but yeah feminism pretty much is

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#83 2016-05-26 21:42:43

blizzard

iPwner wrote:

ST0000000000000000000000Hpid.

now i have to right some unnecessary stuff to turn this post into non-spam merely so i dont get banned >_> dumb rules O:<

I actually didn't believe feminism was a thing UNTIL I saw this topic. Thanks to you okonkwos, I have actually been CONVINCED this feminism thing is real looking at the ultraStupidz uttered via Insanity, Blizzard, Jawapa, N1KF's blubberlipz. etc.! ;3 It's essentially just a rip on gays that stray (which are DEFINITELY real I can say... TRANSGENDER people in my opinion are just gay. I base this solely on the that humans have not EVOLVED enough for this to make sense. The thought process is that humans (natural beings) would REQUIRE trans-gender surgeries (a man-made process invented in the last 30 years) in order to complete a natural process of being attracted to the same sex (by this I mean supposed women IN men's bodies attracted to men and vice versa). How would we even have evolved to the point of REQUIRING a mechanical surgery to be fulfill this? I believe these people are just very feminine men/masculine women who are taking advantage of the new age of technology (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). I'm just saying I don't believe it's legit! It's in the same field as the "transracial" ****! And they might just be trying to find attention! :o3 None of this is inherently bad btw.) But gay peeps are totes mcghotes legit br4 lye gayness exists in like 400 different species and has been recorded among humans for thousands of years not to mention it was in the BIBLE (written 2000 years ago when all those goshDarn romans were biased as a low-sagging boob in a pushup bra!) and is a completely logical mutation. Btw if boob is censored I will be

PERTRUBED.

O:< Anyways, I now see that some people are actually super sexist (mainly just these republicans that we all know and "adore" :d). So basically from now on I'll group those uberracist gun slobbering republicans, not gonna say any names *cough* jawapa *sneeze* 1nanity *throwup* blizard121 *dhiarrhea* n1kf *COUGH!!* ...kaslai -- into the sexism/homophobia category as well, and the "2 k00l 4 sk00l br0z that are secretly h0m0z" okonkwos like 1nsanity! ;D I have this theory that all homophobes are secretly gay. All homophobes I've met are all very feminine and brush their "br0s" 'packets' while they're "playin' to get that 'VAJONNA' a BIT too much! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Here's an EXTREMELY relevant video that basically depicts who I think 1nsanity is irl. :o Start at 0:58. (slightly inappropriate for those under the aggregated age of 3 months.)

Point out exactly what I said what was "sexist". I back the idea that women and men should be equal. I back transgender and gay rights as long as they don't override other people's rights.

#84 2016-05-26 22:07:18

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

^bruh. Did you really have to quote the entire thing? G'damn.

Pyromaniac1464296838603729

Board footer