Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

Cant get on my world!

Yesterday i was working on a great saved world then ee crashed (again!) i couldnt move on ee or put a block down so i just decided to close the browser. But then when i came back on i couldnt get on the world because the maximum limit of the same person had been reached. But i was quite clearly not on the world, i shut down my pc...

...then come back on today and im still not able to get on the world! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

nielsb

Re: Cant get on my world!

yes i know that.
i have this too but not now.

#3 Before February 2015

NikK

Well, I think this is happening to lots of people, and I also think this has already been reported. Doesn't happen to me, and I hope it keeps like that pFhcd.png I don't know if there have already been answers, try to search a bit. If there are no answers, I've got no idea what you can do, except maybe wait.

Wait a second... Have you turned of your computer?

#4 Before February 2015

Sansander97

Said issue has happened to me before and is happening more and more frequently now.

#5 Before February 2015

progirl

uhh oh.....first....it started by not able to get into beta sized world....not....THIS?!?!?

.....could EE have a virus..?

Last edited by progirl (May 24 2011 3:41:12 pm)

MRBOOGAWESOME 142386847292960

Board footer