Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

supadorf24

The Best Way to Troll

In my opinion, the following is the most fun way to troll.

Step 1: Get the code in an unsaved world.

Step 2: Be a total noob. And when I say that, I don't mean just be a noob, I mean act like you've never played before. The easiest way to do so is to draw bad art. REALLY bad art.

Step 3: Wait for someone with good taste to start deleting your art.

Step 4: Don't let it phase you. Start drawing your art over their minis, making the level unplayable and ugly simultaneously.

Step 5: Surely enough, someone will delete your art. Troll a little bit but not too much. Write stuff like, "MY ART IS GOOD!"

Step 6: In order to keep peace and avoid major trolling, people will probably stop deleting your art, and you can spam the entire level with bad art.

Step 7: Return to the level every twenty minutes to make sure no one has destroyed your masterpieces. Remember, they can't change the code.

For the record, I'm not a troll.

EDIT: Actually, yes, I am a troll.

Last edited by Supadorf24 (May 25 2011 1:38:42 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Re: The Best Way to Troll

Epic lulz.

I was making a Mario Land 2 and the Six Golden Coins level, and I gave this code to some chick, and she started making a hotel. I started deleting it, but then after that she wrote in troll-like in giant letters: "MY ART IS GOOD" so I kicked her.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#3 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Wait, some noobs like bad art.

#4 Before February 2015

bobofawesome

The best way to troll is not to troll

#5 Before February 2015

jakery

bobofawesome wrote:

The best way to troll is not to troll

I disagree. The best way to troll is to hold the Alt key down and hit F4. It's worked for years all over the Internet, and nobody's fixed it yet.

#6 Before February 2015

EEguy

Lol^
And this is the 99995th post in the forums!

Last edited by EEguy (May 4 2011 12:39:41 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Bobithan

But what if everybody knows that you make awesome art like Nou or BEE? Make other account called something like "epic3333" or something like that?

aka towwl

#8 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

You forgot that you could use an account with the name troll8888888888888 to avoid getting kicked.

#9 Before February 2015

snowykid

someone kicked me once, but i made a bunch of random accounts put each of them into the level once at a time. it took them forever to kick all the accounts. they finally got bored

#10 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Gamer1120 wrote:

You forgot that you could use an account with the name troll8888888888888 to avoid getting kicked.

You only need 8888 for it to work //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

aka towwl

#11 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

For getting a code to a saved world just send code packets.

#12 Before February 2015

dol257

to da troll choppa!
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
love this guide!

#13 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

Jojomanjo wrote:

For getting a code to a saved world just send code packets.

This is intriguing if that's actually how it works. Would one be able to locate these code packets by setting a code in their own level and running Wireshark or similar?

#14 Before February 2015

Blissinged

An easy way to troll...I will NEVER troll any levels...I am no troll //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#15 Before February 2015

saracresp

I always love to troll none saved levels and start a base. It is so fun! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

supadorf24142386865692776

Board footer