Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Betaguy

OK SERIOUS!

I opened my lvl "Hell or Heaven"
After a while TheFirstGamer joined and said this lvl sucks cause of the mini... I give code and I kick ppl who lose.
Thats the only thing... he only said thing that was bad about it, and I didnt understand. Then he said: "Only REAL EE ppl will understand, and that my reputation will go down for this...

he didnt even TRY to help me make a better lvl, he just said "If I was u I would make something else..."
I think its ok when ppl come and saying "I think this minis should be "(Blah Blah Blah)", but when he just came in and said this was stupid... it just makes me sad...
And the last thing: THIS IS JUST A GAME FOR GODS SAKE!

What do u think about this?

Last edited by Betaguy (May 27 2011 12:12:29 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Jamd

Re: OK SERIOUS!

BetaGuy wrote:

THIS IS JUST A GAME FOR GODS SAKE!

this

#3 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

I got kicked from your lvl,couple of times...Still mad ...

Joke,but i kinda don't like the lvl...No offence!

Last edited by Pawlowic (May 27 2011 12:30:38 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Pawlowic wrote:

I got kicked from your lvl,couple of times...Still mad ...

Thats becouse you lost... and it said: YOU WILL BE KICKED!!!

Yes here you go... you said: I realy dont like the lvl... and thats fine for me, since u dont saying everything thats bad with it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Betaguy (May 27 2011 12:32:09 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Well,maybe you shouldn't kick people from the level if they simply lose. Just put a portal back to the beginning of the level if they lose. If you kick them from the level every time they lose,people might stop coming. Just my personal opinion.
With the TFG issue,just ignore him if he keeps flaming your level. Or kick him. That's all to it.

#6 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Monstar43 wrote:

Well,maybe you shouldn't kick people from the level if they simply lose. Just put a portal back to the beginning of the level if they lose. If you kick them from the level every time they lose,people might stop coming. Just my personal opinion.
With the TFG issue,just ignore him if he keeps flaming your level. Or kick him. That's all to it.

He said if I kick him: "You are just defating yourself"
And btw if I put the portal back at start, almost everyone will get code, cause they wont lose coins...

#7 Before February 2015

jakery

Kicking players who lose is kind of harsh. That means they can't get back in for 5 minutes. Maybe just trap them instead? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

And yeah, unconstructive criticism is annoying. But it's also worthless, so just treat it as you would treat spam. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#8 Before February 2015

Betaguy

jakery wrote:

Kicking players who lose is kind of harsh. That means they can't get back in for 5 minutes. Maybe just trap them instead? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

And yeah, unconstructive criticism is annoying. But it's also worthless, so just treat it as you would treat spam. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Thanks for the tip, I'll see if I can do that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
EDIT: 5 minuts isnt very much //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Betaguy (May 27 2011 12:41:13 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Betaguy wrote:
Monstar43 wrote:

And btw if I put the portal back at start, almost everyone will get code, cause they wont lose coins...

You give out the code? WHY MAN? Just make a "You Won!"room with a crown or something. You never know if the next person who gets the code is a troll.

#10 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Monstar43 wrote:
Betaguy wrote:
Monstar43 wrote:

You give out the code? WHY MAN? Just make a "You Won!"room with a crown or something. You never know if the next person who gets the code is a troll.

You know that... I LOVE CATHING TROLLS! So I just kick, loadlevel and chance code... Its just a game btw //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
And I make it more fun when I give out code //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#11 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

There is guest there trying to kick me from the games.
guest-1011

#12 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Lopoi2 wrote:

There is guest there trying to kick me from the games.
guest-1011

Kicked //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#13 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

OMG, Again, other noob, Limone

#14 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Lopoi2 wrote:

OMG, Again, other noob, Limone

Got him...

#15 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Your idea is nice, I loved it, but the games aren't that good.

-Edit-

Again other noob, guest 1027, I really hate this.

Last edited by Lopoi2 (May 27 2011 1:00:05 pm)

#16 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Lopoi2 wrote:

Your idea is nice, I loved it, but the games aren't that good.

I know... AND HERE WE ARE WITH NUMBER 2!
You said they wasnt so good, witch I takes as critizm... And thats fine for me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#17 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

The games aren't bad, but they aren't "Pro" games, like Ex crew shift. it's just like a minigames level, I like them, but most of the EE players ( generaly members of good crews) don't like them.

#18 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Lopoi2 wrote:

The games aren't bad, but they aren't "Pro" games, like Ex crew shift. it's just like a minigames level, I like them, but most of the EE players ( generaly members of good crews) don't like them.

Can u plz be a little on-topic now?

#19 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

inb4 anyone says E-drama.

#20 Before February 2015

Betaguy

D-rock2308 wrote:

inb4 anyone says E-drama.

What?
I dont understand what u mean...

#21 Before February 2015

dol257

good minis they are, but hey, we all have a one taste. I like the style. if it had more art, and looked more proffesional nobody would say a word. but cuz you didnt focus on art people go raaaaaaage //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#22 Before February 2015

Betaguy

dol257 wrote:

good minis they are, but hey, we all have a one taste. I like the style. if it had more art, and looked more proffesional nobody would say a word. but cuz you didnt focus on art people go raaaaaaage //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

That have actually nothing to do with this...

#23 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

I'll just state this right here, right now, for no reason.
No, just, no, keep these matters to yourself, i'm not saying anything further to anger you blindly, but i'm just going to say this: No.

#24 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Betaguy wrote:

THIS IS JUST A GAME FOR GODS SAKE!

TRAITOR!!!!

jhRFy.png

KILL IT WITH FIAH!!

Last edited by Jeremifier (May 28 2011 1:33:51 am)

#25 Before February 2015

Betaguy

The First Gamer wrote:

I'll just state this right here, right now, for no reason.
No, just, no, keep these matters to yourself, i'm not saying anything further to anger you blindly, but i'm just going to say this: No.

What no?
Explain you further...

@Jeremifier: Plz just tell your opinion...

Last edited by Betaguy (May 28 2011 4:55:04 am)

Betaguy 142386882092612

Board footer