Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Varrith

EE on Kongregate

Is there a certain reason the EE on kongregate.com is still updating? I wouldn't think it would take long to update EE on two sites...

#2 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Re: EE on Kongregate

Well, Kongregate isn't his only sponsor. He has, maybe, 5 other websites along with Kongregate.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#3 Before February 2015

Varrith

Ah, wasn't aware of that.

#4 Before February 2015

correiajoao

NewGrounds is update...

#5 Before February 2015

Varrith

Anyone know about how long it took to update on other sites?

#6 Before February 2015

Palm

Noob, why are you on kong?You suck.

#7 Before February 2015

Varrith

Palm wrote:

Noob, why are you on kong?You suck.

I suck cause I play on kongregate? Kongregate is an awesome gaming site, and I knew about EE cause of it.

Edit: STILL not working... Did he even start the update...?

Last edited by Varrith (May 5 2011 7:13:55 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Jahranja

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I dont know my email on Everybody Edits so I can only play on Kongregate and its still lagging out:(:(:(

#9 Before February 2015

Varrith

Jahranja wrote:

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I dont know my email on Everybody Edits so I can only play on Kongregate and its still lagging out:(:(:(

I don't know if its lagging out, necessarily, or if Chris or whoever updates forgot to do it on Kongregate...

#10 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Just play on the main site. It's much better over at the main site.

aka towwl

#11 Before February 2015

Jahranja

I cant. I dont know my email //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#12 Before February 2015

Varrith

I am, but all my energy, smilies, and everything is on Kongregate...

#13 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

To quote myself: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=107265#p107265

Actually, if you've looked at the SWF, then you'll see that the same SWF gets uploaded to Kongregate, Facebook, and the main site. In fact, the actual game is on Nonoba; all of the other sites just have an application that grabs the file from Nonoba and displays it. Through some clever environment detection, it is able to tell what site the game is being played on, and it can thus react accordingly, such as seeing the Kongregate API, and then loading the correct account. He only has to update the Nonoba copy; all of the other copies will be instantaneously updated as well, since they are actually only references and thus never actually need to be updated.

#14 Before February 2015

Varrith

Aslai wrote:

To quote myself: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=107265#p107265

Actually, if you've looked at the SWF, then you'll see that the same SWF gets uploaded to Kongregate, Facebook, and the main site. In fact, the actual game is on Nonoba; all of the other sites just have an application that grabs the file from Nonoba and displays it. Through some clever environment detection, it is able to tell what site the game is being played on, and it can thus react accordingly, such as seeing the Kongregate API, and then loading the correct account. He only has to update the Nonoba copy; all of the other copies will be instantaneously updated as well, since they are actually only references and thus never actually need to be updated.

So, if they all update at the same time, why is Kongregate's EE down?

#15 Before February 2015

Jahranja

I can only play on the main site or beta.everybodyedits.com if I know my email, which I don't. Someone like Benjaminsen would have to find that out for me.

#16 Before February 2015

Palm

Dont ruin my rep, I said it becuase I don't like noobs on kong.

#17 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

There are noobs on kong. Lots of them.

#18 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Jojomanjo wrote:

There are noobs on kong. Lots of them.

I regret playing on kong, either.

#19 Before February 2015

Varrith

Hey, I -didn't- rep you down, Palm, and playing on a website has NOTHING to do with being a noob, just because you don't like it. And I'm not a noob total. Like I said, I started on kong, that's how I know about this, so, obviously, everything is on there.

#20 Before February 2015

Palm

*claps slowly*
GREAT story, dude, GREAT.

#21 Before February 2015

Varrith

And you don't need to hide your Rep. I don't rep down for a disagreement like a little noob. Oh, wait, you did that to me...

#22 Before February 2015

Jahranja

I wish I DID know my email so I wouldn't have to play on Kongregate. The main site has a better background, I like it dark.

#23 Before February 2015

coolio

Ok, this is not a flame war, nor a rep war, not even a kong war, pplz.

It's not like EVERYTHING can update as soon as the main site is updated, Varrith.

#24 Before February 2015

Rockyz

Stop Moaning and let Chris do it in his own time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Varrith 142386886992563

Board footer