Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 2016-04-27 14:52:21

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Undertale Mafia game thread

hmhmmhmm well

jawapa screwed up pretty much with the bandwagon thing
then put up a bad defense
BUT
alphajon has a very warm spot while jawapa is being attacked by the mob
jawapa is still much more scummy tho

Luka504 wrote:

I propose the following: We lynch Jawapa. No need to quickhammer, considering what might pop up, but we should lynch Jawapa if we have no other leads.

that smelly smell
i find posts like that an attempt to get town cred (or whatever you call it) and make the mob follow you

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#102 2016-04-27 15:15:06

Creature

Onjit wrote:

@Creature

what are your thoughts on my reads?

They're similar to your mafia game 6 reads, but I noticed you're raising some points rather than sheeping.

This is a false statement.

#103 2016-04-27 15:27:11

Creature

Currently seeing:
{AlphaJon, Zumza}
{Kaslai, Onjit}
{maxi123, SmittyW}
{Bimps, marcoantonimsantos, Pyromaniac}
{Bobithan, Evilbunny}
{Calicara, JaWapa}
{Luka504}

Legend:
Strong town reads
Townleans
Smaller townleans
Null
Worried about
Scumleans
Strong scum read

#104 2016-04-27 15:30:13

Creature

Luka504 wrote:

I propose the following: We lynch Jawapa. No need to quickhammer, considering what might pop up, but we should lynch Jawapa if we have no other leads.
- If he flips geno, Alpha is a confirmed innocent.
- If he flips pacifist, Alpha will be somewhat scummy.

This post worries me the most. He sounds like a scum who wants to get two mislynches in a row by saying something like "lets lynch jawapa, if he flips town, lets lynch alphajon"

Wooted by: (3)

#105 2016-04-27 15:36:21

Creature

Calicara has posted like two posts that sound like "hey lets not discuss like we did in mafia 7", this is not her usual play.

JaWapa leaving an empty vote worries me too, later he states the reason was because of his self-vote. I noticed he justified it was to question AlphaJon, which is a valid reason, but I am still seeing some differences in JaWapa's play.

#106 2016-04-27 15:39:36

Creature

I have weaker reads on Bobithan and Evilbunny, but what worries me about them is that their posts sound more likely someone trying to stay under the radar. Bobithan's posts are more of a "hey lets discuss something", but he doesn't even bring something to discuss, unlike game 7, where he expressed his opinions. Evilbunny has been posting less and most of his posts were questions, so he doesn't have to participate in the discussion.

#107 2016-04-27 16:09:31

SmittyW

!vote Luka504

Because of what Creature & gang said

or is that not a valid reason

if you are trying to convince me luka is bad but then I can't agree with you because it's considered sheeping then why bother trying to convince me at all

#108 2016-04-27 17:25:34

Bobithan

Creature I literally just posted some thoughts on a few people

aka towwl

#109 2016-04-27 17:35:49

Creature

Bobithan wrote:

Creature I literally just posted some thoughts on a few people

Yeah, I noticed that, still a bit worried though.

#110 2016-04-27 17:38:16

Bobithan

Fair enough; I won't use reads as a defense

aka towwl

#111 2016-04-27 17:39:49

Creature

I see fence-sitting on your reads:

Bobithan wrote:

JaWapa's random vote was weird and I still don't quite understand it, but I don't know if we're supposed to and it was just another conversation starter. I doubt as mafia he'd do something like that though, it just seems silly.

"JaWapa is acting weird, but I think that's town, however, it's just silly"

Zumza is really pushing hard against Alpha just for his interest in the game's flavor that has no bearing on the game's mechanics and is even explicitly stated to be useless. I wouldn't put it past Zumza to take advantage of a non-opportunity for a mislynch, but it might just be him being dense.

"Zumza is pushing Alpha for something stupid, but I think that's just him"

Luka's assertion on JaWapa and Alpha's relationship in the game is pretty baseless but as of now I think Luka is a slight town lean just from how he's acting.

"Luka is acting weird on JaWapa vs Alpha, but I think this is his play"

Calicara isn't usually this active in scum hunting, especially on day 1. She does seem to be helping with discussion but this is a pretty big difference from how she usually plays as town.

"Calicara plays like this, but I think she's playing different from how she plays town"

#112 2016-04-27 17:42:54

Zumza

Bobithan read was debatable, thats all.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#113 2016-04-27 17:57:53

Luka504

big

Honestly you people seem to be using the same tactic as previous game.
Lynching me without any real evidence. So far Jawapa is pretty scummy.
So is Creature (gonna explain deeper in a min)
SmittyW seems to be bandwagoning even though he was prety town neutral-ish pastt games.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#114 2016-04-27 18:02:35

Bobithan

That's because I have a deep personal fear of being wrong, so I lay out all possibilities for the smarter people to determine one way or the other. Should I reserve all my thoughts to myself in a game like this just because I haven't come to a hard conclusion? No, I'll speak my mind, and doing so doesn't require me or anybody else to definitively say whether somebody is scum or town, which is what you're suggesting here. Do you want me to make pretty colored posts of leanings or do you want me to give my thoughts on players and their possible motivations? Not to mention half of your rephrases are putting words in my mouth which I really shouldn't even bother to correct

aka towwl

#115 2016-04-27 18:08:06

SmittyW

Bobithan wrote:

That's because I have a deep personal fear of being wrong, so I lay out all possibilities for the smarter people to determine one way or the other. Should I reserve all my thoughts to myself in a game like this just because I haven't come to a hard conclusion? No, I'll speak my mind, and doing so doesn't require me or anybody else to definitively say whether somebody is scum or town, which is what you're suggesting here. Do you want me to make pretty colored posts of leanings or do you want me to give my thoughts on players and their possible motivations? Not to mention half of your rephrases are putting words in my mouth which I really shouldn't even bother to correct

Shame that it's always the same people playing mafia and you have to say the same thing every time. When will they learn?

Wooted by:

#116 2016-04-27 18:19:13

Creature

Bobithan wrote:

You're allowed to share your reads the way you want, but I do recommend to state what do you think, like when you said Luka504 was a slight town-lean for you. What I did find weird is that you pointed out something scummy but then fogged it with meta, like: "this guy has posted a scummy post, but he usually posts scummy posts".

#117 2016-04-27 18:29:49

Bobithan

This game isn't formal enough to warrant me to construct some sort of table for you to understand where my observation and analysis lie. I'm just posting my thoughts. Not to mention, there is absolutely no harm in bringing up that a player tends to act a certain way despite alignment as you are trying to imply here.

Sorry for trying to contribute, I guess I just won't say anything next time.

aka towwl

#118 2016-04-27 18:34:39

Creature

Luka504 wrote:

Wow if you accidentaly word something ,,wrong,, you are obvs scum.  (sarcasm)I made a mistake geez.

I am not scum reading you for guessing Chara is in the scum team, I am scum reading you for the way you interacted with the AlphaJon vs Jawapa.

Luka504 wrote:

Why am i on the bottom of the list?
I can understand that you might place me in a lower scumish behavior.
Also what makes calicara scummy again?

I already stated, maybe you should start reading.

I am suspecting Calicara for the way she's avoiding an argument with me, not sure if she's frustated or doesn't want to be lynched, but I am currently leaning on the latter.

Luka504 wrote:

Defending a scum. Sure i said it myself defending is not proof of scum.....
But this isnt like you. Last two games i NEVER saw you defending anyone, and you were innocent those games.
Change in behavior. Legit.

Where am I defending JaWapa? What makes you so sure JaWapa is scum? You can't say I am defending a scum out of nowhere.

Luka504 wrote:

Well maybe you could know how i played if I WASNT LYNCHED ALMOST INSTANTLY in the past two games.

Calm down then.

#119 2016-04-27 18:37:19

Creature

Luka504
Are you suspecting Calicara?

#120 2016-04-27 18:42:55

Calicara

I'm just making a marker post, I'm ridiculously sick, and I have piles of homework. My responses will be delayed but I'll get there. I'll post something later tonight.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#121 2016-04-27 18:46:51

SmittyW

I think it's near exam week for most people. Maybe this game should have been made about 2 weeks later

Wooted by:

#122 2016-04-27 19:13:34

AlphaJon

I put everything in a spoiler for readability, because it's huuuge.

Hidden text

I may make a TL;DR if requested

#123 2016-04-27 19:20:02

Luka504

Orange is the new font.

Luka504 wrote:

Wow if you accidentaly word something ,,wrong,, you are obvs scum.  (sarcasm)I made a mistake geez.

I am not scum reading you for guessing Chara is in the scum team, I am scum reading you for the way you interacted with the AlphaJon vs Jawapa.
Im not talking about the Chara incident, im talking about (jawapa being a paci = alpha being scum) being wrong. Yeah that is pretty dumb.

Luka504 wrote:

Why am i on the bottom of the list?
I can understand that you might place me in a lower scumish behavior.
Also what makes calicara scummy again?

I already stated, maybe you should start reading.

I am suspecting Calicara for the way she's avoiding an argument with me, not sure if she's frustated or doesn't want to be lynched, but I am currently leaning on the latter.
And? Honestly you two seem pretty much on opposite sides. Still this doesnt seem that worthy to put her in scale 2 of ,,scumminess,,

Luka504 wrote:

Defending a scum. Sure i said it myself defending is not proof of scum.....
But this isnt like you. Last two games i NEVER saw you defending anyone, and you were innocent those games.
Change in behavior. Legit.

Where am I defending JaWapa? What makes you so sure JaWapa is scum? You can't say I am defending a scum out of nowhere.

Creature wrote:

His attack on AlphaJon was pretty weak, but it's his vote, he based off something.
I noticed he justified it was to question AlphaJon, which is a valid reason

Luka504 wrote:

Well maybe you could know how i played if I WASNT LYNCHED ALMOST INSTANTLY in the past two games.

Calm down then.
NEVAR

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#124 2016-04-27 19:26:22

Creature

AlphaJon wrote:

Creature: Why did you put Kaslai in the "townleans" category? He barely posted anything. I consider him to deserve the "Null" category.

His early posts seemed townish, I didn't really notice his disappeance. I would move him down to smaller townleans and raise SmittyW to townleans.

Also I don't know your reasons behind Evilbunny's "worried" choice, if you agree to explain, that's be great.

I am worried most about his inactivity, his only post so far was him not understanding anything (or pretending to not). TBH he deserves the same spot as Pyromaniac and marcoantonimsantos, they don't usually flake like this.

Wooted by: (2)

#125 2016-04-27 19:30:26

AlphaJon

Luka504 wrote:

Im not talking about the Chara incident, im talking about (jawapa being a paci = alpha being scum) being wrong. Yeah that is pretty dumb.

Well, make it more clear then. We can't guess what's in your mind. You're also kinda backtracking here.

Luka504 wrote:

And? Honestly you two seem pretty much on opposite sides. Still this doesnt seem that worthy to put her in scale 2 of ,,scumminess,,

I wouldn't put much thought into that. They are probably going to be against each other until the end game.

Luka504 wrote:

His attack on AlphaJon was pretty weak, but it's his vote, he based off something.
I noticed he justified it was to question AlphaJon, which is a valid reason

I thought this was intended for JaWapa, not you. I find it weird that you felt the need to defend yourself on this. (??)

Luka504 wrote:

Calm down then.
NEVAR

Yes you should. You're going to be lynched again if you stay aggressive. And it will be your fault.

RhazzleFrazzle1464542077604082

Board footer