Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tailschao

confusing diamond

so I was in jump jump jump and i beat it really fast,well, not the fastest. so at the middle and i saw a dark smiley face[instead of a yellow smiley face it was dark gray].then i made it to the end and got all the coins, so i finally got the diamond and turned into that gray smiley face. what happened? And then the second time i went on the level i only got the fake monicle. I am so confused. Help please!

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: confusing diamond

It's a new diamond smiley the mods made up. They're using that now, and the fake big spender.

#3 Before February 2015

coolio

hmm. that is confusing.

1. the original diamond did nothing at all.
2. the 1st update of diamond gave you a fake big spender (it was backwards.)
3. I heard about another update making you a gray smiley, but i dunno.

this should be in bugs or something...

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

It's not a bug, RPG already said it on another thread.
http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=8539

#5 Before February 2015

coolio

Yes, but is it supposed to give you gray smiley half the time and fake spender the other half? Never says anything about that...

#6 Before February 2015

Betaguy

coolio wrote:

Yes, but is it supposed to give you gray smiley half the time and fake spender the other half? Never says anything about that...

What?
I only see silver smiley, nothing else...

#7 Before February 2015

coolio

Betaguy wrote:
coolio wrote:

Yes, but is it supposed to give you half? Never says anything about that...

What?
I only see silver smiley, nothing else...

Yea, but tailschao says gray smiley half the time and fake spender the other half.

#8 Before February 2015

Chimi

Silver smiley is only in beta...

#9 Before February 2015

tailschao

oh, no wonder, i was on my brothers account(without BETA) when i got the big spender, so on my account i saw that gray smiley. LOL though i thought they used two of my ideas; smiley upgrade(gray smiley) and scavenger hunt(to find news about it):rolleyes: huh, what was i thinking. P.S my art book, amy chao hacked into my account and deleted it. he said it was pure chaos. You know that happened to my smiley upgrades but results got better. *cough* stupid*cough*amychao*cough*

tailschao 142386916592267

Board footer