Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-04-10 04:36:23

Raphe9000

When people don't read.

I made a topic on gems cuz Master1 put on a sign that whoever did would get 50 of them and I didn't beg, and Zoey closes it because she thought I begged because I said Master1 better keep their promise. sorry Zoey, but I was told by a guardian to do this, and it is based off of a well, to keep it PG-13 or lower, a bit of pleasure, for 50 gems joke that they say a lot. I'm not continuing the post. I'm just making a statement that you should read a post instead of judging it by it's title. If you thought I was begging because I said "anyone up for the offer?" That was me referencing that joke without saying it (because I was TRYING TO keep it as clean as I can). I am fine with it if Zoey thought be referencing the joke because I said I am looking for 50 gems, but I think it was obvious I was joking. I did, after all, state "Anyone up to the offer" and "Master1, you better keep your promise"

#2 2016-04-10 04:45:12

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: When people don't read.

Raphe9000 wrote:

I made a topic on gems cuz Master1 put on a sign that whoever did would get 50 of them

oh no

sorry, it wasn't exactly obvious that you were joking because i kind of (apparently wrongly) assumed that the in-game staff knew better than to tell people to spam the forums.

idk, sorry for misinterpreting it. but the topic stays closed because... honestly it's still pretty pointless.

also next time you have an issue with a topic being closed please pm the person who closed it instead of making a new topic.

i'm gonna close this too.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:
Zoey20701460259912594708

Board footer