Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tailschao

what happened?!

a while ago, in Nov. 2010, their was a suggestion by RPGMaster2000, and there were four block ideas;glass,factory,variety, and enviormental pack. And there were smileys too! there was superman, a smiley like this- -_-, and a BUNCH of others. But, one day I looked back at the paige it was at, and it was deleted!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad i was furios, but luckly i copied them, but unluckly i gave them to a friend, and then he got tired of EE and threw it away!! And I lost all info and data!! Please chris, put it back on the BLOG //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile !

#2 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Re: what happened?!

Google -> cache:[link to RPGMaster2000's block/smiley suggestion thread]

#3 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

If you're talking about my inbox threads, I closed them both since I felt that they had served their purpose since I became an administrator for EE. They should still be somewhere in the Graveyard, if I recall correctly.

#4 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=262 -> RPGMaster2000's blocks
http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=422 -> RPGMaster2000's smileys

Last edited by Jojatekok (Jun 2 2011 11:34:13 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Wezza

So you basicly think that those will come in-game, don't you? That would've been a reason to re-see them as a sneak-preview.

#6 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

Some of your Smiley and Block suggestions look oddly fimiliar.. :rolleyes:

#7 Before February 2015

tailschao

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

If you're talking about my inbox threads, I closed them both since I felt that they had served thier purpose since I became an administrator for EE. They should still be somewhere in the graveyard, if i recall correctly.

If you also remember, a while ago, they where on the blog //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, but then i found the link was gone so i somewhat gave up. And RPGMaster2000, just to make sure, i have seen a dark gray smiley when i got a diamond, What happened? Is it only for BETA, what? p.s. Your epicly awesome.

tailschao 142386944791985

Board footer