Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Re: the legend of everybody edits?

The First Gamer wrote:

I'm gonna have to guess EXCREW1, he's stolen so many accounts lately, he knows everything about the EX crew, all famous forum users know him...
He fits the entire description perfectly.

Its EXCREW2

#52 Before February 2015

dol257

hmm, its not EXCREW2 he isnt acting like a noob //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue (he is)

#53 Before February 2015

IC-1101_98

About Linus21, I've posted this before, but now I remember more details, I met Linus in a Tinychat room, it was a long time ago, and yes he's Swedish, I know cause I've speaked Swedish with him, anyway, I don't wan't to be mean, but really, is he like... mentally screwed up!? Cause in the beginning when I spoke to him, he was normal and spoke Swedish with me, then, he changed to English without reason, and then, he went MAD!!! Really mad... So I got really surprised... So I think it's him, (not sure but maybe).

#54 Before February 2015

Red

Is this like Herobrine on Minecraft?

#55 Before February 2015

me

Who is "the one whose name shall never be spoken"

+this one is Chris himself!

Last edited by me (Jun 8 2011 11:57:55 am)

dol257 142386985391579

Board footer