Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-12 17:04:45

RhazzleFrazzle

Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

The game is now over. Anyone may post in here to discuss the game.

The following rules are in play for the game, and I will be stricter on these rules than I was last time.

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted. No exceptions.

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

4. Do not quote someone else's post and edit for misleading purposes.

5. You must stay active and contribute to discussion to stay in the game. If you stay inactive too long, you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours. Earning more than one prod will result in you being replaced or modkilled.

6. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying your night result or what your role is, but don't copy paste an entire role pm.

7. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.

8. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.

9. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.

10. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.

11. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.

12. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

If you have any questions you can pm me or post in this thread, however keep in mind that questions relating to the current game I will likely not be able to answer, so only ask about game mechanics.

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2016-03-12 22:23:53

Processor

Re: Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

Morning everyone!

Anak smells funny.
!vote Anak

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#3 2016-03-12 23:31:22

Processor

We should lynch someone today, it is mathematically beneficial to us.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#4 2016-03-13 15:00:58

Processor

Ok, woah, this topic exploded. Let me gather my thoughts, process them, tag them, analyse them and then I'll post here again.

#5 2016-03-13 15:26:33

Processor

Congrats @ Maxi123 for posting the 123th post.

WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BEEP BEEP BEEP
B77Qy4j.png

N1KF doesn't seem scummy. I disagree with all of you, sheeps.

N1KF wrote:

Hi I'm N1KF also I'm a citizen don't lynch me please or otherwise make me have an identity crisis

Gut feeling: He probably wouldn't say that if he were scum.

N1KF wrote:
Luka504 wrote:
SmittyW. wrote:

Ugh man being citizen again sure does suck

Uhm arent you supposed to keep your role a secret?

Revealing you are a citizen is good because people will know you are not the Mafia and therefore avoid lynching you.

He got criticized for this post a few times, but, really? It sounds a little sarcastic to me, and if it's not, it is a dumb thought, I get that, but I don't consider it a tell because it could just as easily be coming from a citizen.

N1KF wrote:

I was about to make a post analyzing whether I may be lying, using reverse-psychology, or using reverse-reverse-psychology, then I realized that would only dig myself a deeper hole than I already am. Instead perhaps I will just play normally and try to decide who I think is the Mafia. Maxi has not really shown that much strong interest in finding the Mafia, and he seemed to neutral towards me. Because of this, I am kind of feeling that Maxi is taking a "be quiet" strategy.

!vote maxi123

This is the only post that I consider a little scummy.
He is obviously trying to deflect attention from himself onto maxi123. He isn't even the first to make a move on maxi, Creature made the - albeit questionable - vote on maxi in #75.
I associate the lack of arguments with his noobiness. Nothing too alerting.
I've seen too many town aligned people use this strategy in other mafia games, so it doesn't make me believe that he is scum.

Now let me focus on the N1KF vs Maxi123 & Luka504, because that is very very interesting.

#6 2016-03-13 15:58:34

Processor

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
IPz7ijP.png

I am very surprised that nobody has been reading into Luka yet.

Luka504 wrote:
N1KF wrote:

I was about to make a post analyzing whether I may be lying, using reverse-psychology, or using reverse-reverse-psychology, then I realized that would only dig myself a deeper hole than I already am. Instead perhaps I will just play normally and try to decide who I think is the Mafia. Maxi has not really shown that much strong interest in finding the Mafia, and he seemed to neutral towards me. Because of this, I am kind of feeling that Maxi is taking a "be quiet" strategy.

!vote maxi123

[...]

,,He doesnt seem interested in finding the Mafia,,
Oh what like you have contributed to that cause yourself?
Puhhhhlease.

This came out of nowhere. Luka suddenly starts opposing N1KF as soon as he attacks maxi.
He is obviously buddying with maxi, simultaneously attacking N1KF (who already has 2 votes and is a good mislynch target).
Very suspecious.

Luka504 wrote:

From my point it just seems you write random stuff untill people started voting for you.

So he isn't being voted on because he is scum, but because he is saying random stuff?

See, creature did apply a little bit of pressure on N1KF, he didn't want to lynch him (as he explained later). Creature didn't even explain WHY he voted on him, and you are treating it like a serious vote and saying N1KF deserved the vote. You are trying seize an opportunity here, and you are trying very hard for it to happen.

Luka504 wrote:

Then you try to pass yourself as ,,analyzing,,

You gotta explain this because I can't follow you here.

Luka504 wrote:

You know what!?
I dont care if you are a doctor or whatever.
!vote N1KF
You arr of no help whatsoever.

You don't care if he is a doctor? If you are town, you really should care. Scumslip.
A very opportunistic vote backed up by meaningless arguments.
The last sentence is very aggressive for no reason. We don't kill people because they are useless, but because we think they could be scum.

Luka504 wrote:

Welp, N1KF is dead...
Honestly im glad, he barely contributed to thus topic and just kept saying nonsense.

N1KF isn't dead yet. You are celebrating this?
You don't even know their role, you just want them dead, no matter who they are... Scummy.

Luka504 wrote:

But i cant overlook Creatures claims either. He is pushing even MORE info out of n1kf and even makes threats if we lynch him.
Im not claiming hes a member of the Mafia or anything.....
Its just odd he is pressing for more info from someone who is pretty much dead.

Your reads on Creature are thoughtful. However you act very defensive here, compared to the way you acted on N1KF.
You are probably scared of him and don't want him to push back on you.

I'm going to suggest we lynch you today. In case you are scum, we lynch maxi123 tomorrow because you buddied with him.
!VOTE LUCA504

Maybe I'll bother to analyse Maxi123 later.

Wooted by:

#7 2016-03-13 17:20:25

Processor

WEOWEOWEOWEOWEOWEOWEOWEO
0QHbxxe.png

Maxi123 doesn't have a lot of useful posts. His interaction with Luka504 is very minimal.

He completely ignores the fact that Luka504 defended him in post #85.
I have the suspicion that he doesn't want to argue with his teammate because he fears that luka might not be able to defend himself and accidentally slip.

maxi123 wrote:

wow for real lol
implying people will try to get serious reads day 1

maxi123 wrote:

19 minutes since day 1 begun and we already racked up a page
LETS GO HIGHSCORE BOYS

A little negative attitude here and there, lots of offtopic posts... Nothing too interesting.

maxi123 wrote:
N1KF wrote:

I was about to make a post analyzing whether I may be lying, using reverse-psychology, or using reverse-reverse-psychology,

whaaaaaaaat

His only helpful post is where he points out how terrible N1KF's reasoning has been.

maxi123 wrote:

well n1kf might be a confused noob or he might be mafia that got self into trouble
considering my tough experience with trusting noobs in the past i will rather
!vote N1KF

Confbias, he is quick to rush onto the biggest wagon just like Luka504.

While N1KF is not experienced in mafia, his posts haven't been too terrible and there isn't anything specific that would make me consider voting for him. N1KF is trying to contribute to the game and policy lynching him just because he is a noob isn't a good reason. (Compare him to Zoey in the past games and you will see a big difference in attitudes)
I can't read much into people if you force them into the defensive 24/7, so please, calm down everyone.

Of course, I can't only blame Maxi123 for this, because half of the town has voted for N1KF for stupid reasons >.>

Maxi's case isn't as black and white like Luka504's case is, but is he more experienced in mafia as well. I wouldn't go as far is lynching him, but he deserves a spot on my watchlist because of his inaction when Luka buddied with him.

#8 2016-03-13 18:37:29

Processor

Luka504 wrote:

Wait why is processor suspecting n1kf.....?

I'm not?!

maxi123 wrote:

his behavior and reaction at this giant bandwagon doesn't show that he is scum much (though it doesnt confirm him as town either), so i guess i can
!unvote

Bobithan wrote:

but anyways...
!unvote

I'm glad that you realize voting for N1KF is stupid.

marcoantonimsantos wrote:

anyways,
Processor. Please check if im scum or town

Error: Insufficient data.

Zumza wrote:

@Processor People can reflect themselves a lot when they empathy. However you are pretty sure on what you are saying.
I don't have the same experience in forum mafia as you do, but it still makes me wonder how aren't you afraid for your life making this declarations?
I have no other wish but being alive when my team will win.

Even if I die, I will win the game when my faction does. I think it is more important for me to contribute to the game than to survive as long as possible. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I have enough confidence in this town that they will not lynch a viable player such as me without first having sufficient proof of the matter.

#9 2016-03-13 19:01:22

Processor

Zumza wrote:

What about the night?
Also I'm not going to ask you who is your faction. But who are those nonviable players?

I don't know who those players are, but I hope you are one of them.
I've been killed N1 in the last two games, it's getting worse than AlphaJon. I'm hoping for a protection during the night by the nice people in my faction this time. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#10 2016-03-13 19:03:54

Processor

maxi123 wrote:

lol look so many people jumped on the new luka504 bandwagon, its hillarious

DEFENDING SCUM RIGHT HERE ALARM ALARM RED RED RED!!

Luka504 wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Proccesor oh lol you arent?
Read your post against me, then read the bottom of it.
Suspects: Me, maxi123 and N1KF
Yeah....

what is your point

Well throughout Proccessor accusing me, he mentioned mostly me assaulting N1KF
But then he puts him in the suspect list?
Off course im suspected for it but Proc can put him on the suspect list for some reason.
Am i seriously the only one who noticed this?

I assume you are talking about this section?

Processor wrote:

Maxi's case isn't as black and white like Luka504's case is, but is he more experienced in mafia as well. I wouldn't go as far is lynching him, but he deserves a spot on my watchlist because of his inaction when Luka buddied with him.

I put maxi in my suspect list, not N1KF.

Processor wrote:

While N1KF is not experienced in mafia, his posts haven't been too terrible and there isn't anything specific that would make me consider voting for him. N1KF is trying to contribute to the game and policy lynching him just because he is a noob isn't a good reason. (Compare him to Zoey in the past games and you will see a big difference in attitudes)

Here I clearly state that he doesn't look suspicious to me.

#11 2016-03-13 19:17:21

Processor

Zumza wrote:
Processor wrote:
Zumza wrote:

What about the night?
Also I'm not going to ask you who is your faction. But who are those nonviable players?

I don't know who those players are, but I hope you are one of them.
I've been killed N1 in the last two games, it's getting worse than AlphaJon. I'm hoping for a protection during the night by the nice people in my faction this time. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I guess then it would be a miracle if you survive. And why do you hope I'm nonviable? I'm not on your suspicious list tho.

Whops, I first had written the two sentences in the opposite order like this:

I've been killed N1 in the last two games, it's getting worse than AlphaJon. I'm hoping for a protection during the night by the nice people in my faction this time.
I don't know who those players are, but I hope you are one of them.;)

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I only suspect Luka right now and I'm keeping an eye on maxi and everyone else.

#12 2016-03-13 19:21:37

Processor

maxi123 wrote:

the only reason im not voting you is because i doubt mafia would defend town (me)

This makes little sense, you gotta explain it.

Luka504 wrote:

Also maxi isnt defending me.....
He just mentioned the amount of people against me.
Not the same thing....

Now YOU are defending Maxi123 again.

#13 2016-03-13 20:37:09

Processor

Evilbunny wrote:

Most of us voted for N1KF, meaning we accepted the risk that he was a PR. Why is Luka being called out for saying that out loud?

Wait, when?

#14 2016-03-13 21:15:08

Processor

Pyromaniac wrote:

I feel like a lot of the stuff against Luka is just reading into his nubness, which is why I was surprised to see people buy into it so quickly

Indeed, not everything I said has the same weight.
I still believe the very sudden and very strong defense towards Maxi123 is concerning...

#15 2016-03-14 17:45:01

Processor

Onjit wrote:

Creature & Processor
- Both competing for Rhaz's role of Mater ****. Creature is more aggressive, Proc uses more quotes and longer posts. Not sure if scum or town, walls of text can just as easily be used to confuse as they can help.

I have been like this in all past games. Don't look at the length of my posts, look at their content.
Let me know if you think any specific sections are confusing.

Pyromaniac wrote:

Processor I'm much less suspicious of, because he's matching his former styles, but I just can't get out of my head the idea that people who try to sway opinion the most are scummy.

Don't blame me, I was genuinely surprised that my small push on Luka caused 9 votes on him //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Creature wrote:

I am up to pressure W24 to actually speak something.
!vote W24

This is getting silly, stop it.

@Creature: Your reads on maxi123 look a little too forced, look for more viable clues instead of cutting sentences out of context.

#16 2016-03-14 17:58:44

Processor

Hi,

I'm pretty sure zumza is town.
Pyro and Onjit need an inspection: upcoming.
Kaslai and ninja seem a little sleepy.

#17 2016-03-15 21:02:01

Processor

Checking in...
Nobody is trying to lynch me.
Ok cool, I'll go back to sleep.
Expect me in 6 hours.

#18 2016-03-17 14:52:28

Processor

Hi,

Someone link me to some interesting posts by zumza because I don't see scum...

Wooted by:

#19 2016-03-17 14:58:09

Processor

The way zumza got voted on, I feel like we have 4-6 scum voting on him.

Out of these 10 players:
AlphaJohn, Luka, Gamemonger, Creature, Bobithan, Anak, Maxi123, Onjit, Pyromaniac, SmittyW.

I went through all posts again, and the towniest players imo were Pyro, EB, W24, Ninja and Anak.

There's some interesting interaction between Creature and Luka.
Here.

Wanna know what I think? I think it is a very forced push. Is he angry because his teammate is trying to lynch him?

#20 2016-03-17 15:13:23

Processor

Summary of people who voted on each wagon: (I only counted votes if they were picked up by Rhazh's VCs)

Zumza:Anak, AlphaJohn, Bobithan, Creature, Luka504, Gamemonger, Maxi123, Onjit, Pyromaniac, SmittyW.
Luka504(L-3):Anak, AlphaJon, Creature, Calicara, marcoantonimsantos, Processor, Onjit, W24, ZeldaXD
N1KF(L-3):Bobithan, Calicara, Evilbunny, Luka504, Gamemonger, Maxi123, Onjit, W24

Onjit voted on all three wagons, didn't contribute much other than that.
Creature's changing his vote every day so a VC analysis is useless here. I am growing a little suspicious on him.
Maxi and Luka both voted on the two other wagons just like I expected. Gamemonger falls in the same category, uh oh?
Zumza isn't even pushy on any votes, he hasn't been trying to shake off attention either, he seems to understand that such behavior isn't good for town.
AlphaJon is following the crowd, but he is pretty passive.
W24 is doing a good job with his analysis, I couldn't find any certain bias.
Cali, SmittyW and Anak need more investigation.

Wooted by:

#21 2016-03-17 15:20:57

Processor

maxi123 wrote:

shouldnt rely on VCs

When did you? Link pls

#22 2016-03-17 15:22:02

Processor

@Bobithan, are you telling me there isn't already a convincing wall of text about zumza? How did you convince 10 people to vote him? Oh my god this is so alarming...
Zumza doesn't seem very scummy, this is a mistake. A nolynch is better than a mislynch, if we are certain about it.

Yet, we still can vote luka. 6 votes isn't hard to get.

Wooted by:

#23 2016-03-17 15:22:19

Processor

Luka504 is the most valuable lynch IMO. If he turns out to be scum, we will gain a ton of insight on other players. His case is much better than Zumza's and my last VC analysis makes me feel even more confident about him.

Wooted by:

#24 2016-03-17 15:27:42

Processor

The day ends in 6.5 hours, @Maxi @Bobithan, please temporarily step down from your vote so we don't let a hammer happen.

I need to discuss this more with you.

I'll be open to lynching Zumza as soon as you show me at least a single nongeneric argument about him, because that's literally all I see.

#25 2016-03-17 15:29:23

Processor

Zumza wrote:

Last edited by Zumza (Today 15:23:57)

Quit it, seriously. Editing your post is against the rules, no matter what.

Onjit1459908390593899

Board footer