Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-12 17:04:45

RhazzleFrazzle

Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

The game is now over. Anyone may post in here to discuss the game.

The following rules are in play for the game, and I will be stricter on these rules than I was last time.

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted. No exceptions.

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

4. Do not quote someone else's post and edit for misleading purposes.

5. You must stay active and contribute to discussion to stay in the game. If you stay inactive too long, you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours. Earning more than one prod will result in you being replaced or modkilled.

6. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying your night result or what your role is, but don't copy paste an entire role pm.

7. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.

8. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.

9. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.

10. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.

11. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.

12. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

If you have any questions you can pm me or post in this thread, however keep in mind that questions relating to the current game I will likely not be able to answer, so only ask about game mechanics.

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2016-03-12 23:29:32

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Re: Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

Listen up fives, a ten is speaking.

Let's do this

#3 2016-03-12 23:40:59

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Bobithan wrote:

ok it may just be N1KF being N1KF but i'm pretty positive the dude's scum at this point.

Either way, he's playing terribly.

I agree, actually.

#4 2016-03-12 23:41:19

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

But I definitely think it's too early to know for sure

#5 2016-03-13 04:07:57

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

njvmna.gif

For real though, guys this is ridiculous.

Creature is obviously trying to take the (unnecessary) place of Rhaz and be the aggressive/hotheaded/pressuring one. He's switched his position more times than Donald Trump. I'm starting to think he doesn't even know what he's talking about and is just going based on who's acting the dumbest.

Which brings me to N1KF. What the **** are you doing, man? What are you even talking about? I'm probably gonna vote for this guy after I count and make sure I'm not hammering anything (because rhaz is really behind on updating these votes, damn). Even though it is kinda weird that everyone ganged up on him all of a sudden....

Also- everyones talking about how n1kf isn't contributing anything, but what about smitty? He's made so many posts that are almost as irrelevant and useless.

Wooted by:

#6 2016-03-13 04:16:43

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Its biased because he HASN'T been in previous games, and is showing it. I think people are gunning for him because we wouldn't really be losing anything of value. No offense, N1KF (I'm strictly talking about mafia //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

#7 2016-03-13 04:20:07

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Bobithan wrote:

Could that be a possible alliance? That'd be too obvious, right? Or maybe that's what they want us to think?

Yeah, they're both just being unhelpful. The difference is though that N1KF is TRYING to play right, I think while Smitty on the other hand is trying to be funny (???). To be fair to smitty, it is day 1 and a lot of the time people dont realize how quickly the game starts and how fast people get serious.

I think you're right though, an alliance would be too obvious.

#8 2016-03-13 20:55:02

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

hjrgkl.gif

Processor wrote:

You don't care if he is a doctor? If you are town, you really should care. Scumslip.
A very opportunistic vote backed up by meaningless arguments.
The last sentence is very aggressive for no reason. We don't kill people because they are useless, but because we think they could be scum.

Ok I agree with the rest of your post, but this isn't really a scum slip. No mafia would be THAT dumb. He only said that because someone mentioned that N1KF might be doctor. It was a stupid thing to say but not a scum slip, per se.

It just seems a little weird that whenever someone (first it was Creature, now Processor) mentions that they think someone is scummy, EVERYONE jumps on the bandwagon. I just went back and checked and Calicara has ridden both trains. W24 on the other hand didn't board the N1kF bandwagon but blindly followed the Luka one. Probably is nothing, but its just weird to see such agreement on d1...

#9 2016-03-13 20:55:58

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I feel like a lot of the stuff against Luka is just reading into his nubness, which is why I was surprised to see people buy into it so quickly

#10 2016-03-13 23:42:28

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I really dont think we can eliminate anyone yet either. We're really just dealing with suspicions at this point.

But now I'm wondering about Zumza. Honestly, he's never been the most coherent forumer, but he's blatantly dodging Anaks questions...

Right now I'm getting bad vibes from him, Luka, Processor/Creature

Creature started out the game trying really hard to fill Rhaz's spot, but it was almost like he was trying to stir up confusion (or at least that was the effect). Processor I'm much less suspicious of, because he's matching his former styles, but I just can't get out of my head the idea that people who try to sway opinion the most are scummy.

#11 2016-03-13 23:43:52

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Also W24 is rubbing me the wrong way ( //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink )

The fact that he blindly followed one band wagon but not the other seems strange.

I'd put him between luka and creature

#12 2016-03-14 02:10:27

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Calicara wrote:

Because I only check this thread once every few hours and there's 12 pages of content. Like, I'm not gonna read all that, get real .__.

Ok dial back the attitude. Someone is defensive.

I'm still really suspicious of zumza. Like I said, his posts never make sense anyway, but that obvious dodging was REALLY scummy.

!Vote Zumza (for now)

#13 2016-03-14 02:11:38

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Also onjit- I know //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad I can never live up to how obnoxious Rhaz was.

#14 2016-03-14 02:16:55

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Just for clarification here is my super accurate scum-o-meter

Zumza
W24
Luka
Processor
Creature

#15 2016-03-14 02:56:07

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

SmittyW. wrote:

What do you have on Processor and Creature? Are they too aggressive?

Yes and no. I just always get the feeling that when people use walls of text and pushy personalities to try to get control of the town that they're being scummy. They could just as easily be trying to confuse town members by throwing out quotes and random **** votes, as they could be trying to lead.

Creature especially makes me suspicious because he threw around like 600 votes earlier for "pressure", which I dont remember him doing in previous games. He was always pushy, but this seems a little excessive.

I dunno. Just something I'm keeping in the back of my head

Wooted by: (2)

#16 2016-03-14 17:29:13

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

1) Zumza- when I said you're not coherent I was talking about **** like this:

Zumza wrote:

Reversing reverse psychology, reverses this game logic.

But that wasn't the reason I was voting you. It was actually a defense for you, because thats just your typing style.

2)

Creature wrote:

Wait, since when we're obligated to post walls of text?

It was a joke, because Rhaz always posted ridiculous walls of text.

#17 2016-03-14 17:32:48

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Creature wrote:

Defending Luka504.

Thats not defending Luka though. I mean I said the same thing. Everyone was quick to jump all over Luka, and it was a little weird to see THAT much agreement.... Hm.......

#18 2016-03-14 19:26:48

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Processor wrote:

Hi,

I'm pretty sure zumza is town.
Pyro and Onjit need an inspection: upcoming.
Kaslai and ninja seem a little sleepy.

Care to explain why you think Zumza is town?

Wooted by:

W24

#19 2016-03-14 19:31:36

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Although I'm starting to think that he just doesn't know English well (and apparently doesn't know that he doesn't know English)

But I still don't understand why he wouldn't address any accusations against him by Anak. It's just so suspicious. I'm sticking with him for a while.

#20 2016-03-14 19:36:07

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

My bad- that was an addition to my post above yours. I was still talking about Zumza. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#21 2016-03-14 19:54:01

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

marcoantonimsantos wrote:

Oh, okay XD //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

About Zumza, I think his English is good (I dont know why English speaking came to this topic), and yes. It's true, its just so suspicious that he hasn't adressed the accussations made by Anak agaisnt him...

He is obviously dodging questions.
Let's see.

(I'm also sticking with him for a while, along with EvilBunny)

I only brought up English speaking as an attempt to explain why his posts are so confusing.

As for processor- yeah I'd like to know why he came to Zumzas defense as well.

Wooted by:

#22 2016-03-14 21:29:49

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Zumza wrote:
Anak wrote:

I don't recall you responding to this post

So if you don't recall it I guess you were able to answer yourself after all?

Literally what?

Also did I miss something or is Rhaz really behind on counting up the updated votes?

#23 2016-03-14 21:31:36

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Zumza wrote:
Anak wrote:
Zumza wrote:

Please make a list and post them, so we can both count them and to respond them.

Also I'm not your lackey. You should be reading back to see what you missed or was addressed to you. I shouldn't be fetching posts for you.

Thats exactly what I want to say by try answer yourself.

Zumza- telling him to answer his own questions is what's making you look so damn suspicious. Just give a straightforward answer and ditch this whole cutesy ambiguous persona

Wooted by:

#24 2016-03-14 21:38:04

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Anak wrote:

Anak wrote:
Zumza wrote:
I have no other wish but being alive when my team will win.
Why did you say this? It doesn't seem relevant to the rest of your post.
Also why would you say team rather than saying town? Everyone would say they are town, so I'm not sure what you're implying.
(Sounds like gamethrowing as well, but I'm not sure)

To which Zumza responded originally with--

Zumza wrote:

Funny how you chose the first quote tho.

---

This was the first one that made me suspicious. You can't say that he went to sleep because he literally responded shortly after, just with a completely unrelated post. Admittedly, he finally did answer this, but not until MUCH later and with a weird sheep image and a video of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" lryics.

There have been more instances of his dodging (just go back a page or two). But this was the first.

#25 2016-03-14 21:38:33

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I screwed up the quoting but you get the idea hopefully

Onjit1459908390593899

Board footer