Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Violetrose

Hacked?

I was in a level today, then a message popped up saying that I can only be in a level once. I wasn't there on another tab, and I've never told my password to anyone. Was I hacked?

#2 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: Hacked?

Not necessarily. Could have been some kind of bug, like a "ghost" for example (when a server disconnect happens but your account stays stuck in the level).

You never know so change your password just in case.

No u.

#3 Before February 2015

Violetrose

Nou wrote:

Not necessarily. Could have been some kind of bug, like a "ghost" for example (when a server disconnect happens but your account stays stuck in the level).

You never know so change your password just in case.

My internet has been really slow today, so it might be the first one, but I'll change my password anyways.

#4 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

If you're still having this problem and recall the level name, I could check it out for you.

#5 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Did it look like this? Well, it happened to me. Quite an annoying glitch, seems like the only resolve for this would be a kick in the.. never mind.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#6 Before February 2015

capasha

I got the same as you now. I joined my world and got the message...

#7 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

^ Same! Is this happening with everyone? I was playing my level then it showed that message and logged me out!

Last edited by LuigiMadness71 (Jun 12 2011 6:19:13 am)

#8 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

theres many variations of that glitch, thats the most common, ive found four differnt types, it happens to me all the time and its really annoying

#9 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

EE's Gone broke without Maintenance.

#10 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Get off of our forum you idiot!

Violetrose 142387003991393

Board footer