Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-08 20:36:52, last edited by darkblades (2016-03-08 20:52:12)

darkblades

Twisted Path

A non-bot game that i made.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWHuCcmOy_bkI //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Objective:
Your goal is to get the trophy to the right of the level with the least amount of portal uses

The entire level is filled with purple switches though you will be supplied with a levitation effect.
There will be portals in the beginning of the level and areas around the level. Use those to toggle a certain set of switches so that the path will change making it better or worse!!
Dead end? Got nowhere to go? Its time to use the portals and twist the paths around.

The lower your portal uses the better. The portal uses is determined by how many deaths on the top right corner.

Disclaimer: the outcomes when using portals are different per use so re-entering will not give you the same results.

Have fun, let me see how many portal uses do you need to use to get to the trophy.

Other facts:
# of switches: 12 (0~11)
Difficulty: variable
time taken: also variable (min time taken: 2 mins)

Sample Text.

Doritos/Mountain Dew eater.
420 No scoping 69 scrubs per day
Always smoke weed everyday.

Known for: #getrekt Bot (possible revive with new stuff?)

#2 2016-03-09 13:14:24

nlmdejonge

Re: Twisted Path

So, this is just randomness and being lucky, with no skill being required whatsoever?
I'm sure you can do better. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2016-03-09 17:41:38

darkblades

Re: Twisted Path

nlmdejonge wrote:

So, this is just randomness and being lucky, with no skill being required whatsoever?
I'm sure you can do better. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

there is skill. open your eyes and find where you are going before using the portal.

Sample Text.

Doritos/Mountain Dew eater.
420 No scoping 69 scrubs per day
Always smoke weed everyday.

Known for: #getrekt Bot (possible revive with new stuff?)

darkblades1457541698587582

Board footer