Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

DJDavid98
Website

Need help with account

Hello guys!

It's me, David, with a problem. When I first created my account (XDS), I didn't knew that i've already have an account (djdavid98) with the same e-mail, and so, the system didn't told me that too (I think I shall say I did the XDS acc with FB Conn., and it worked fine, because if I had to log in, I used Fb Conn. But now It says "An error occured, please try again later!" but I want to play now!). I logged out, because I got som gems from the shop, got back in susessfully, buyed a 50x50 saved world with the gems, the shop told me i have 1, but on the saved maps tab on the home sceen I was unable to find it (it started to be suspicious at this time). An I was like "Oooo... Just log off and log in back, it shall work again!" but It doesn't. Now, I cannot login to my XDS account (I buyed gems to it, have saved maps etc...) only to my djdavid98 acc. (wich I have not played, bought nothing etc...), so please mods, admins help me somehow //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I'm so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad...

Last edited by DJDavid98 (Jun 15 2011 5:57:44 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: Need help with account

...wat.
I have a facebook account connected to EE and a normal one with the same email, and I have gems on one, have a lot of worlds on one, and one on the other. They both work for me. Did you try using the facebook connect button to log onto your XDS account?

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#3 Before February 2015

Infinity7

What is XDS?

#4 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Read the OP before asking questions.

#5 Before February 2015

DJDavid98
Website

Zoey2070 wrote:

...wat.
I have a facebook account connected to EE and a normal one with the same email, and I have gems on one, have a lot of worlds on one, and one on the other. They both work for me. Did you try using the facebook connect button to log onto your XDS account?

DJDavid98 wrote:

I think I shall say I did the XDS acc with FB Conn., and it worked fine, because if I had to log in, I used Fb Conn. But now It says "An error occured, please try again later!" but I want to play now!

EDIT: Guys (admins, mods), I want to ask a BIG thing from you. My XDS acc. first was created to try out EE (i know there is guest function, but you know, I wanted an own name), and my original acc was DJDavid98, but I stuck @ the computer, and I didn't realize I've logged in with XDS, so i made everything with it. Is it possible to Delete the account DJDavid98, and rename the XDS account to DJDavid98. And set the <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="fa9e909e9b8c939ec3c2ba9d979b9396d4999597">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> e-mail and a random password to the renamed XDS account. This way if I want to login, I will order a password changing e-mail (aka Forgot Your Password? E-mail), and this way it can be secured.

Explained easily:

DJDavid98 -> Delete
XDS -> Rename to: DJDavid98 -> Set <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="bdd9d7d9dccbd4d98485fddad0dcd4d193ded2d0">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> and the random password login details

EDIT 3: Why rename? Because if the XDS acc will be deleted, all the things I did with it (saved maps, donations, etc.) will be lost. And I hope EE don't want to lose another daily playing user.

### I think this is the easiest way to solve this problem, please think about that. ###

EDIT 4:

###################################
###OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR###
###################################

Do nothing because the problem is solved! YaaaaaaY! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
But how?

First of all, I have to tell that we have 3 computers at home (mine, mother's, dad's), so If mine broke, I will use one of the others. Now mine is broke, but before this broke, It was broken again so   I've had to log in on a different computer (and for my good I did it with the XDS acc.) so, hell yeah I got XDS work on my another computer, but FB Conn. STILL doesn't work, so please fix this. This topic can be closed from now.

Last edited by DJDavid98 (Jun 17 2011 4:49:15 pm)

DJDavid98142387076290670

Board footer