Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Radeo

What's wrong with this game?

Well I've finally come here because it's just beyond annoying what this game has turned into. Every time I join a level, there's somebody swearing, begging for account, or giving them away ( so other people can get them magic coins), then they simply recover the account. Trolls are also everywhere, but that's not something you're able to deal with.. It's about the time you should enlarge your moderation team. You should make a set of rules and put them on the main EE page for everybody to read. This game is aimed for kids, but even these kids can't play normally.

Off-topic: MAKE A FRIEND LIST in EE! This would help a ton.

Thank you for your time.
Radeo.

#2 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Re: What's wrong with this game?

Sharing accounts is already illegal, and will result in a ban.
Trolling is NOT against the rules, and shouldnt, cause the most of them just trolls stairs and stuff that is just so unorginal...
Inaprovied names is aloso bannable, but not spamming.

What more do we actually need?

Offtopic: Friendlist is suggested 99999999999 times before...

#3 Before February 2015

Radeo

Betaguy wrote:

Sharing accounts is already illegal, and will result in a ban.
Trolling is NOT against the rules, and shouldnt, cause the most of them just trolls stairs and stuff that is just so unorginal...
Inaprovied names is aloso bannable, but not spamming.

What more do we actually need?

Offtopic: Friendlist is suggested 99999999999 times before...

Well You haven't told me something I dont know..
1) If sharing accounts results in a ban, why the amount of shared accounts is still increasing? I'm pretty sure in that.
2) I never said that trolling is/should be againist the rules. My point is that it's annoying and should be updated somehow. Like an ability for an owner of a map to give certain people a partial map control. Just like the way people modify free worlds. 1 block at a time.
3) I didn't say a word about inappropriate names.
4) If friend list has been suggested '99999999999 times before', why it's not there yet? I don't think it's such a painful job to add it.

#4 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Actually trolling IS against the rules, only if it's trolling by chat, though >_>
On-topic: Not much to say but i do agree.

#5 Before February 2015

jakery

@Radeo:

#1) If the account sharing problem is getting worse, we need more people reporting the multiple accounts. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
#4) Are you a programmer? If not, what makes you think a friend list is easy to make? If so, maybe you could code up a quick demo? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Please excuse all the winking. I think I have something in my eye. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#6 Before February 2015

coolio

jakery wrote:

I think I have something in my eye. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

hm....

chris doesn't like a lot of mods. I remember seeing that somewhere on this forum.

Exactly what is this list supposed to do? Just because you're the 999999th person to complain about it doesn't make a difference.

#7 Before February 2015

Infinity7

coolio wrote:

chris doesn't like a lot of mods. I remember seeing that somewhere on this forum.

really..no wonder ee has turned to this

#8 Before February 2015

Radeo

Is this okay? I've seen a map like this yesterday also..
35416137.png
Edit; didn't notice. There's another one..

ee3.png

Last edited by Radeo (Jun 16 2011 4:19:32 am)

#9 Before February 2015

ugotpwned

you should probably block the username and password out...

#10 Before February 2015

Radeo

UgotPwned wrote:

you should probably block the username and password out...

Or the staff team should work harder on banning them.

#11 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#12 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Infinity7 wrote:
coolio wrote:

It's not specifically because of lack of mods though, it's because we lack the proper tools that we need to deal with these issues first-hand, such as mute-ban or perma-ban.

#13 Before February 2015

saracresp

And All the mods work on a lot of things at once and are really busy. they are trying their best.:)

#14 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Infinity7 wrote:
coolio wrote:

It's not specifically because of lack of mods though, it's because we lack the proper tools that we need to deal with these issues first-hand, such as mute-ban or perma-ban.

So the next update SHOULD be more admin tools? (Due to how bad things are getting nowadays)

Radeo 142387086690566

Board footer