Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: Your first ever EE level?

Nou wrote:

Mine was some racelevel that was actually quite popular for 2 days straight. I was quite **** off when it died //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Don't have a screenie.

After that I made Minigames Collab with Drock2308:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/ … collab.png

That's actually how the MG Crew came to existence //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Generic level now obviously, but "revolutionary" in its time! It also got quite a lot of plays for a level that wasn't saved.

Noooo, you got it wrong!  

It was Epic Mini Game Level, which was way more epic than that, althought it didn't last nearly as long.
Then Collab,
Then Deepsea.

#27 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

tokebot wrote:

this was before there were closed worlds and everybody could edit

http://i.imgur.com/b2jgj.png
April 2010

you should remake that!

#28 Before February 2015

EENinja

My first level.... hmmmm.

Now that takes me back //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I was around before beta, when only Gold coins and Normal bricks where about, oh and key doors.

I made a really noobish level called Race to the Top. I recall doing really basic jumps, a maze and a gravity path //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I also rember making one called Stairs and 100 Minis. I was really proud xD

It was by far the most populour for a few days. I went to bed one night woke up in the morning and much to my surprise people where still in it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile It lasted 3 days before I lost it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#29 Before February 2015

Wezza

Lol, kinda harsh, but when i got accepted to MX crew i had never made a map before.. I just joined world saying "art here" or "code for art 1234" or something, then I made my art there. Then I bought beta and made my first map which was "MX crew the HIVE" which some of you might know.

#30 Before February 2015

Fer22f

My really first level I don't remember.. it's about much time ago!
I lost one image of that level because I need to format my PC!
The last cataloged levels (it's a little recent):
antenaq.png
bankrw.png
cachoeira.png
casaqo.png
chuveiro.png
satelite.png
jailk.png
escavacao.png

Last edited by Fer22f (Apr 24 2011 2:08:10 pm)

#31 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

I remember Race to the Top.

I also remember the first stairs level I played. Stairway to Heaven. It was actually pretty cool for a stairs level. The different colors of stairs crossed eachothers' paths so even if you dropped from one staircase you could still continue up, possibly as few as 1-5 bricks lower if you were lucky. There were coins scattered all around the stairs though, so eventually you'd need to make it up or over to the cases that seemed to dissapear every ten seconds.

#32 Before February 2015

EENinja

BunnySMG wrote:

Do you really O_o

Thats awesome xD

It was soooo long ago...

Last edited by EENinja (Apr 24 2011 5:33:52 pm)

#33 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

My first levels were before I had beta, and was playing on kongregate with my friend, MegaChen. We would first fill the outside edge with dots, and surround that with normal grey. I'd make different 'toys', which were really just minigames littered everywhere, but those were just by myself. The ones with MegaChen had the same dots and everything, but we would make *sigh* box minis while he would make a boss and then proceed to make a bunch of different AFKs, since nobody EVER came.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#34 Before February 2015

NikK

I think this one. I made it with a guy I found out there.

#35 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

Ah my first lvl... I remember i made a mario type lvl..... big big lvl. before closed rooms and when all the rooms didnt have an numbering system or anything... Good times... Lots of trolls :/

#36 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

My first level was a coin hunt level, quite a while ago when coin doors were just a dream. I invited two people over to the level from a small website I was on, and one of them discovered they could troll so they did so. :rolleyes: I didn't really care though, it was pretty bad in my opinion. It consisted of poorly drawn beta smileys and random structures.

#37 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

My first level was some crap boss called "Red Green Blue Boss" or sumthin then some dude trolled it then I made another //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#38 Before February 2015

Pike270

heroesftw.png

the only reason we got 10,000+ view was due to spamming name changes and guestbombing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. The noob's view of EEL: every (overused) minigame was special and (pointless) the more coins the merrier.... I was so noob https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

EDIT: So noob that I didn't even know how to screenshot until Rurigok made this pic for me.

Last edited by Pike270 (Apr 25 2011 10:02:14 pm)

#39 Before February 2015

IC-1101_98

The first level I remembered I played was a Mario level containing some "Art minis", regular ones and one hookjump. LoL, I tried to beat the hookjump for like 15 min, but got through. And my first level was an unsaved with code, and it was filled with some AFK rides or something like that... BTW, my new level is soon done, it's called "335 blue glass minis" and the number is correct! (Like, when many levels are named "1000 minis" but only got like 150 or something like that.)

Last edited by IC-1101_98 (Jun 10 2011 6:09:07 am)

#40 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I made a basic minigame level, I was having a blast though.

#41 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

Buy a House. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool Oh yes, those were the Days... ...ROFL.

Last edited by EE_Scythe (Apr 25 2011 1:19:02 pm)

#42 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

wezza wrote:

Lol, kinda harsh, but when i got accepted to MX crew i had never made a map before.. I just joined world saying "art here" or "code for art 1234" or something, then I made my art there. Then I bought beta and made my first map which was "MX crew the HIVE" which some of you might know.

That was your first map??????? oh please.. tell me how you are so amazing.

ok.. this was my like first official map... along with MX crews first REAL map.. i had made like random crap.. i repeat CRAP here and there before this, but this was all me and peber.
darkworld.png
(incase ii screwed up the picture, here is the link. http://img38.imageshack.us/i/darkworld.png/)

yeah.. i know.. the minis were even worse.. guess what they were... yeah you got it.. hook jumps.. i believe the thread for this is still alive....

Before this we had made "MX heaven and hell"

OH what a noob i was...

Last edited by Pyromaniac (Apr 25 2011 2:57:40 pm)

#43 Before February 2015

Panic

I don't have a first map, and I've been playing since November. pFhcd.png

Well, I'm attempting to make something right now, but meh.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#44 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

EENinja wrote:
BunnySMG wrote:

Do you really O_o

Thats awesome xD

It was soooo long ago...

Yup, I remember seeing it and playing it, but unfortunately it's one more of those levels of which I remember very few details. It was up around August-Sept last year, right?

#45 Before February 2015

Nph

Remember bossing back then, so glad Chris added keybindings.

2q9z2ja.jpg

Last edited by Nph (Apr 26 2011 1:21:55 am)

#46 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

who actually owned that boss?

#47 Before February 2015

EENinja

BunnySMG wrote:
EENinja wrote:
BunnySMG wrote:

Do you really O_o

Thats awesome xD

It was soooo long ago...

Yup, I remember seeing it and playing it, but unfortunately it's one more of those levels of which I remember very few details. It was up around August-Sept last year, right?

Yep, around then.

Wow... I have been playing EE for lie 6 months then lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#48 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I made my first serious level when I got Beta. I thought it was so cool. It was a bunch of random gradients and rainbows and AFKs. There were not one, not two, not three, not five, but FOUR unoriginal minis. There was also a tower filled with fun hook jumps and stuff, a bossing area that was always off, and some other random stuff. ... I thought it was the coolest thing ever.

#49 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Climb up to Hell GO, I believe.

Idk, it was in November. Addicted to Kongregate atm, so I started to mess around with multiplayer games (because we all know multiplayer games pwn) and I decided I would play this game. At first I thought it was really stupid, but then after getting bored with Kongregate I thought I would give it another try. I think the first time I played it I played a really stupid level then thought the entire game was stupid.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#50 Before February 2015

Xero

My first level is also where i invented the shuriken hook-jump.

link: http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWgsy2FulAa0I

oh, and its not done quite yet

DK Levels 142387116090272

Board footer