Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Your first ever EE level?

Or the first that you generally remember...
I remember mine.
I have a print screen of it actually cause then I was quite proud of it.
*hides head in shame*
2d8nqpy.png
It was a level, containing the noob's finest of stairs, key race , noob mini games and a boss.
But hey! No hookz //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
My sister was bossing at the time and it was actually quite good, since back then even Koth was a rectangular boss...
But yeah. That was my first ever level...
I'm interested to see what everyone else's are, My first ever DK level was '4 elements' which I'm glad I don't have a picture of cause it was pretty bad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
As for the first level I ever played, It was some random minigame world. I remember thinking 'Oh wow this is fun' Until I encountered a hook jump and was like "How the f do you do this"
Actually the first level I played was an Open one, and I made a really cool elevator with keys so it was like you were stopping at floors then some noob trolled it -.-

Last edited by DK Levels (Apr 19 2011 8:20:34 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Linus21

Re: Your first ever EE level?

Here is mine!
Lobby
Beta.png
Boss
bossfight.png

#3 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

The first level I played was linked to on /b/ in the early summer of 2K10. There were 30 coins to get and the level needed many people to work properly. There were three levels of play that were accessed by key doors and the top level had what at the timeI found to be the hardest challenge. Just a typical left arrow wall jump that is simple now. I swear I played that level for four hours before I got all 30 coins but I could probably burn through it in about 20 minutes now. I really wish there were saved levels back then because I would love to play this one again.

It wasn't till I won and noticed the go to lobby button that I even realized that there were more levels, but that one was the best of them all that day. Later that week I played one call spiral that had you travel around in a spiral to the center of the level. It was a great level up till the part that was quite possibly impossible involving using dots to move upwards, but you had to leap from one line of dots to the other.

#4 Before February 2015

tokebot

this was before there were closed worlds and everybody could edit

b2jgj.png
April 2010

#5 Before February 2015

Nou

Mine was some racelevel that was actually quite popular for 2 days straight. I was quite **** off when it died //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Don't have a screenie.

After that I made Minigames Collab with Drock2308:

minigamecollab.png

That's actually how the MG Crew came to existence //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Generic level now obviously, but "revolutionary" in its time! It also got quite a lot of plays for a level that wasn't saved.

No u.

#6 Before February 2015

Bobithan

tokebot wrote:

this was before there were closed worlds and everybody could edit

http://i.imgur.com/b2jgj.png
April 2010

Oh my god. And you did that all when anybody could edit and troll all of that? Nice work.

Here's my first SAVED world because I never got a pic of my first world before saved worlds came out.
nB4Ih.png
I am very displeased with myself. I'm much better at making art and minis now. Just look at my terrible smilies in this.

aka towwl

#7 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

Ok, first level I made. Well, my nephew and I worked on one together. It was full of some ok minis, nothing revolutionary there, but it also had two sections I thought were really cool. One wsas a gravity area that moved you from one gravity direction to another and to get past it you usually needed momentum from one type of gravity to get into a part of the next gravity that you wouldn't just drop into naturally. The other cool part was a key door/gate area where you had to move quickly to get past each particular challenge. I remember this part vividly because my nephew made a section that he thought was impossible because he couldn't get past my part (he eventually did) but I managed to get past his assumed to be impossible part in about five tries. This was also before saved worlds and I think all in all it got about 25-30 plays.

#8 Before February 2015

tokebot

Bobithan wrote:

Oh my god. And you did that all when anybody could edit and troll all of that?

yes that was a time when even open levels would not be overrun by griefers in a matter of seconds.

i actually only made the landscape part, other cool editors added the little castles and one person fleshed out the volcano i started.
eventually a griefer joined and destroyed everything but only after 2 or 3 hours of lots of people having some fun.

#9 Before February 2015

The first level i played was some random open world. It was fun 1smile1
The first level i created was a small world with a boss. It ultra failed, there was no one here EOpYT.png

#10 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

The first level I made was Climb Up To Hell, along with robzelluf
Screenshots from Rock, Paper and Shotgun (only screenies I found)
ee5.jpg
ee4.jpg
ee3.jpg
ee2.jpg

It wasn't a good map imo, but it was always popular, when we were making it.
The saved version was for a long time the most popular after Jump Jump Jump and Your the best/king
But, as much people know, plays say nothing about the level (maybe only it's a good level for noobs.. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

#11 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

I have no idea what the first level i played was xD most likely a newb level with hooks and random little minigames. fun enough to keep me staying //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

but the first level i made was called " Boss of epic " Me and my friend filled the hole world with brown bricks... then made some minigames then of course a boss and a big section of pixel art in the top right corner. ( i was REALLY big into pixel art back then )

and i remember nou coming in... well i asked him to because he was like a god to me xD and then i could write " EX crew was here " in the map.

i lasted 2 days... good times though... good times.

#12 Before February 2015

Calicara

I started the game when betas only had 1 saved level, and there was no such thing as energy. After I learned non-betas could buy worlds I made an account and here's my first level:
4AiQNl.jpg

I can't believe I was so proud when I made it. It's a lame noob coaster with ALOT of coins. Nowadays I'm more into minis anyway. But yea, it's my first level ><

Last edited by Calicara (Apr 19 2011 9:15:13 am)

#13 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

It was a boss with minis called "NSMBWII" boss

#14 Before February 2015

jakery

First level I ever saw and played was linked off of /b/, and it was captioned "try to beat this without rage quitting." It was a very low incline staircase level(think donkey kong). All three levels, red green and blue, had keys that caused the other rows to fall. The more people in the world, the more impossible it became. I thought it was hilarious. I lol'd.

Last edited by jakery (Apr 19 2011 11:00:12 am)

#15 Before February 2015

EEguy

good memories... dont remember my first level, but i remember i was SO (i mean REALLY) proud of things like this:nvelnoeverybodyedits.png
hotelnoeverybodyedits.png
everybodyeditssuperbase.png

#16 Before February 2015

Bossking

i dont have pics but my first level ever was some roller-coaster made of "danger" bricks...
my first popular was Try to Survive v5, it was originally a boss but the boss didnt get popular in all 4 versions so i made a mini level =P

#17 Before February 2015

MIHB

My first level was called "Steal the Dragons Eye".   A giant dragon standing on two legs was burning a giant tall tree.   You'd climb the front of the dragon and the tree, then go into the dragon's mouth, go down through his lung, his heart, his stomach, and his intestines.   Then you'd come out his **** and climb his tail, spines along his back, his wings, then leap to the top of his head where you won.   This took up the space of the entire level.

I made it mid-May.   It lasted 30 minutes before dying due to the level crashing.

edit: just remembered that the above was my first individual level.   The first level I ever made was with Mustang and another guy.   Mustang and I made a bunch of black block minigames.   The other guy made this disastrous terrible rollercoaster, right near where players entered.   Needless to say, the map was not popular.

Last edited by MIHB (Apr 19 2011 1:05:50 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

Hurricane

unled1di.png

I didn't make it but, It's in MY massive world, on MY account. But the forum member Doh made it.

#19 Before February 2015

treejoe4

The first level i played was a trolled open level with no space to move around in

#20 Before February 2015

EDJ

I don't really remember what my first world was but I was always super excited when somebody joined the level (and quit after 3 minutes)

#21 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

my first level was a collab with some random tinychatters. it was full of minis and pixel art and was pretty noobish. it laster about 20 minutes then got trolled.
my first saved level was a 6 floor minigme level with all 6 beta smilies at top. it was full of a range of minis. some were noobish, some were good, some were stolen from ex crew (lol). i have no screenies of either and the saved one was deleted to make 12 labors of hercules.

#22 Before February 2015

mustang

My first map was a collab with blobman and MIHB. I made some hard minis which was my obsession at the time, while MIHB made some easier ones but later on he also added very hard minis too. Unfortunately, blobman insisted on having a rollercoaster at the beginning of the map, which caused a lot of people to rage quit instead of trying out our minis //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

The second map I ever made was with MIHB again, and I rebuilt it as a saved map but I have not released the link. It has absolutely no art, the beginning has too many hook jumps, but the later minis showed flashes of creativity. If enough are interested I might release the link.

Last edited by mustang (Apr 19 2011 1:24:46 pm)

#23 Before February 2015

DK Levels

mustang wrote:

My first map was a collab with blobman and MIHB. I made some hard minis which was my obsession at the time, while MIHB made some easier ones but later on he also added very hard minis too. Unfortunately, blobman insisted on having a rollercoaster at the beginning of the map, which caused a lot of people to rage quit instead of trying out our minis //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

The second map I ever made was with MIHB again, and I rebuilt it as a saved map but I have not released the link. It has absolutely no art, the beginning has too many hook jumps, but the later minis showed flashes of creativity. If enough are interested I might release the link.

I'm interested //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Link please //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#24 Before February 2015

This is a part of the first map I made, which was called 200 Microgames at the time. Somehow I actually thought it was original back then.
After a couple of hours, it crashed as there were no saved rooms yet.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2121/firstmapr.png

When I got my first saved room, I rebuilt it and kept editing rooms every time I finally realised the games weren't very original. I still have the map, which is now called 133 microgames, but pretty much all of the games have changed. Most are completely replaced, but sometimes you can still see how they evolved from these cheap games.
And   @Mustang, I'd like to see it too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by 133 (Apr 19 2011 2:26:47 pm)

#25 Before February 2015

mustang

Well since a few people already have asked for it, I'll link it. Remember, expect hook jumps, some cheap design at the beginning, and an overall difficult map. It's an early work, so it's not polished or refined at all, definitely far from the best work MIHB and myself have done. Enjoy!

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWLQtkhthoa0I
http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWLQtkhthoa0I

DK Levels 142387116090272

Board footer