Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-02-10 13:12:29, last edited by Anatoly (2016-02-10 13:25:58)

Anatoly

List of suggestions

Effect List

Old Effect
Every blocks will get in the old graphic. Old bugs will appear like "You get stuck in boosts with space"
You could imagine your in the old EE

Swirl Effect Already Suggested!
It makes a shadering for the middle screen will be watered. In the middle will be a swirl wich makes you hard to see what behind the swirl is.

Black Effect
The blocks will have an lovely black/gray/white shader. So you will see only black and white and the shaders between

Pedal Effect Already Suggested!, For Music
Will sustain every notes. You will hear the same notes sustained. Could update songs

Play Effect For Music (Only piano)
There you could set tto an effect abilitys. There isnt a disable view. It sets:
Play mode: stacato, legato
Note lenth: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - It is nearly the same as sustain. But the notes wont be sustained, they will appear in the same volume the length so 1 is 1 block length

More Music features:

• Viola

• Bass

• Guitar

Art package
This are vey simple blocks. They arent animated, they are just painted. They arent very beatiful, but appear the same color in minimap:
Colors:

colors

Chess Package
Includes:

• Black background block

• White background block

• Decoration to white and black team

• Chess Blocks - Decoration for balck and white, just as blocks (A picture an a block)

• Action: Black and white coins, and their doors

Water stream
Ability to set the water sream to RIGHT LEFT DOWN or UP (Up is based)

Bots

Bot saver
It saves a bot connected daily to a world so you dont need to join every day and reconnect the bot, and when you are offline the bot will run. If in the world arent any users (only the bot), the world will disappear. That means the the bot will be connected, wont be find at the user list. The world will be seen only at the section "Bots". If someone joines, what means the world is no longer disappeaered, the bot will have an prefix when you see in the lobby "Mine" or "Campaign" you will see the label "Bot" in a red backgrolund

EE Update
If EE gets died dont change the logs immediately to prevent the dieyings from bots, say the bot developers what to change and they will slowly change the bot and ONLY then update the changelog

More commands

/sound %username% %notes array%
This command will give someone a sound. That means only if th esound is on. The user will hear the notes wich are in the note array so C D E F G A H C1 will give the selected user all these notes

/effect %user% %effect% %value%
So you could do somehing like /effect nou zombie 45 or easy /effect toop jump disable

World Admin
/admin stands to give someone ability edit every time also when he goes out form the world and when the code disappear. he will be also able to use owne ronly commands. he wont e able to set someone admin
/ua will un admin a user.
/listadmins will return an array of every user who is admin
/ual will unadmin everyuser

Gem Hunt in Magics
Magic ability to get
1 gem for 5% chance
2 gems for 2.5% chance
5 gems for 1% chance
10 gems for 0.5% chance
25 gems for 0.25% chance
50 gems for 0.05% chance
and notice that the chances arent if you touch a coin, the chnaces appear if you touch a magic coin

User profiles

User Information (In profile) Update
He is able to write in the game settings a short information which appear in the the "Information section"

Public for friends, private for others
Ability to set the profile private, but if the user wants ability to friends to see the profile

Ability to hide crews from profile
If you want in lobby select the crew and the boolean (true/false) set to "Show crew in profile" on start set to true

New ban system
If a user gets banned for saying words and he has to be now banned permament, then his chat acess will be removed, and he wont get banned
If a user gets banned for spamming the report tool and it was his lats warning befor a permament ban then his report tool will be removed and he wont get banned
If a user gets banned for hacking, all blocks he bought (for energy) will be removed, and he wont get banned permament

Forum Woots
replace like in EE with Likes and favourites.
Likes will update the like count and favourites will upodate the like count and label the topic in the viewforums with an star. Also replace the wooted by with an integer instead counting all likes, and if someone wants to know who liked the post near it an hide.

Woots

New Ranking system, new colors
Owners (Currently Admins): Nvd, Nou, Processor
Creators (Currently Developers): Toop, Cjmaeder, Xjeex
Soldier: (Currently Moderators): Master1, Thanel
Golden: All users with gold membership (if they are friends they will be green)
Friends: All Friends
Normal: other users
Chat Removed:  All Guests and chatbanned users (on the bottom of the user list)
Bots: All bots in here. Its a rank that recognizes if a player is a bot or a normal user. Also moderation will be bots-colored, if they are bots. If there is a bot it adds a bot user in the user list at bottom

#2 2016-02-10 14:21:42

Gosha

Re: List of suggestions

Old Effect:
Old bugs will appear like "You get stuck in boosts with space"
Eh? why? and why it should be effect? Silly suggestion. Bugs are bugs, they should be fixed.

Swirl Effect:
Dont really like this one.

Black Effect:
Create invisible portals to another place with only black/grey/white blocks. done.

Pedal Effect:
Cool one, but i dont think it should be effect.

__

Art package:
Same block that can contain different colours? no.

Chess Package:

already has black/white bg
Yea. i want chess decoration.
Action? new white/black coins? noo..

Water stream:
Goodbye logic and physics
i dont know really. 50/50
so, no.
___
/sound %username% %notes array%:
can be useful for bots. but without bots this suggestion is useless

/effect %user% %effect% %value%:
Sugested. Needed.

/admin:
create crew. add world to this crew. add person to the crew. give him rank with edit ability. done.

___
Gems from magic. no.

User Information (In profile) Update:
Discription. yea, cool, suggested

Public for friends, private for others
yes please.

Ability to hide crews from profile
set profile private.
___

If a user gets banned for saying words and he has to be now banned permament, then his chat acess will be removed, and he wont get banned:
My eyes cry , but it's called chat-banned.

If a user gets banned for spamming the report tool and it was his lats warning befor a permament ban then his report tool will be removed and he wont get banned
dont use report tool if it is not needed. If you did. you should get banned because you make mod's (Master1 only..) work harder.

If a user gets banned for hacking, all blocks he bought (for energy) will be removed, and he wont get banned permament
this is just silly suggestion.
1st) users cant get banned for hack.
2nd) I spent over 553.195 energy on blocks/packs. And i would lose it only for teleporting in 1 noobi world? Pls. if you become admin of ee , you'll waste a game

___
replace like in EE with Likes and favourites.
Nastalgia wont let us.

__
you you need to change something that works well?
(lol why toop is developer)

#3 2016-02-10 18:59:07, last edited by shadowda (2016-02-14 00:21:25)

shadowda

i like the water stream idea.

shaders and /sound we are not minecraft, we dont have enough sounds to do anything with a /sound, and does ee even need shaders?

music pedals could be cool

new instruments would be great but we need some more band stuff like a brass one that goes from tuba to a muted trumpet as well as a few wood winds and flute.

World Admin is a good idea. many ee remakes have it so why not ee.

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

#4 2016-02-10 23:03:03

zioxei

Black Effect
The blocks will have an lovely black/gray/white shader. So you will see only black and white and the shaders between

This is good. I'd need this because I'm making a black-white themed world and I'd need more shades of gray.

user.php?id=zioxei
user.php?id=thanksmom
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#5 2016-02-10 23:07:11

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

shadowda wrote:

shaders and /sound we are not minecraft

"It resembles Minecraft in some way, so it shouldn't be added!"

#6 2016-02-10 23:16:19

shadowda

N1KF wrote:
shadowda wrote:

"It resembles Minecraft in some way, so it shouldn't be added!"

i love minecraft.

all i said is we [ee] is not minecraft.

but do we need shaders no. do we need a /sound no. all it would do is let someone spam a note over and over.

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2016-02-13 19:24:19

Anatoly

So YES or NO?

#8 2016-02-13 21:25:33

Gosha

So yes or no what?

Only 2-3 suggestions are good , but they were suggested and planned

#9 2016-02-13 22:18:37

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

AnatolyEE wrote:

New Ranking system, new colors
Owners (Currently Admins): Nvd, Nou, Processor
Creators (Currently Developers): Toop, Cjmaeder, Xjeex
Soldier: (Currently Moderators): Master1, Thanel
Golden: All users with gold membership (if they are friends they will be green)
Friends: All Friends
Normal: other users
Chat Removed:  All Guests and chatbanned users (on the bottom of the user list)
Bots: All bots in here. Its a rank that recognizes if a player is a bot or a normal user. Also moderation will be bots-colored, if they are bots. If there is a bot it adds a bot user in the user list at bottom

giphy.gif

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#10 2016-02-13 23:15:01

jdude02

shadowda wrote:

Yeah, because shaders and sound was invented by minecraft

I hate this forum sometimes...

#11 2016-02-14 10:32:47

Anatoly

Block Suggestions:
- Chess Pack <decoration, blocks (statues), smiely (of every chess figure in white or black)>
- Honey (bee) pack <liquid (honey), blocks (their home), climable (honey liquid line (looks as leader, but is in honey)), background (bg)>
- Star Wars pack (maybe) <decor (lazer, swords, ...), blocks, (starship pieces)>
- Labor X Pac (lazer, deco, Speical: Effect packs and a liquid pack)
-> Effect pack: Monster Effect (You are jump 20 blocks height, speed is +50%, and you can do double jump)
-> Liquid Pack: Green Liquid (kills momentan, isometimes green bubles come out. they are dangeures and curse you, you can specify where and in which time period the bubbles come out.); Black Liquid (Sets everything around you black), White liquid, while in there, you are a god and you have evry effect. Thats not a loiquid its a zone

#12 2016-02-14 15:39:01

zioxei

AnatolyEE wrote:

- Honey (bee) pack <liquid (honey), blocks (their home), climable (honey liquid line (looks as leader, but is in honey)), background (bg)>

This was suggested long time ago.

AnatolyEE wrote:

- Labor X Pac (lazer, deco, Speical: Effect packs and a liquid pack)

What? What exactly would be in that pack?

AnatolyEE wrote:

-> Effect pack: Monster Effect (You are jump 20 blocks height, speed is +50%, and you can do double jump)

Can't you just use the effects we already have?

AnatolyEE wrote:

-> Liquid Pack: Green Liquid (kills momentan, isometimes green bubles come out. they are dangeures and curse you, you can specify where and in which time period the bubbles come out.); Black Liquid (Sets everything around you black), White liquid, while in there, you are a god and you have evry effect. Thats not a loiquid its a zone

wtf

user.php?id=zioxei
user.php?id=thanksmom
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#13 2016-02-14 16:42:16

W24
Website

Isn't there already a suggestion master thread?

yqSDpmp.png

#14 2016-02-14 17:02:52

Gosha

W24 wrote:

Isn't there already a suggestion master thread?

Yea, you suggest that was suggested many tiems

Gosha1455465772582986

Board footer