Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Lobby comparison

YES WE ARE AWARE THERE IS AN UPDATE.
YES WE ARE AWARE THERE ARE NEW SMILEYS.
Say something useful or get out. Something useful meaning a well thought out opinion about the lobby.

GxEbK.gif

Okay, so we have a new lobby, and I have a .gif that compares lobbies. The old one, the new one, and the new new one.
You can see the difference between them fairly easily. The first one was all over the place, the new one was just confusing, and the new new one is my personal favorite.
You can also see how many magic coins and gems I got since the lobby was updated.

What are your opinions on the lobbies? Like/dislike the lobby update?

edit: #eeforum irc

<The_First_Gamer> Now, we SHOULD have the option to pick which lobby style we want.
<The_First_Gamer> Heck, we should even have a favorite levels list.

Last edited by Zoey2070 (Jun 21 2011 11:40:03 am)

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#2 Before February 2015

progirl

Re: Lobby comparison

i agree the new new one is the best

#3 Before February 2015

Bobithan

New one is the best. Much more organised.

aka towwl

#4 Before February 2015

LightShadow

YAY! THERE'S A NEW UP-*shot*
Anyways, I like it. The new new lobby is smother and more organized.

#5 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I love the new lobby, especially the middle tab. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
"Play & Edit: Everybody edits!"
I completely forgot what the old lobby looked like; I still miss it, but change comes.

#6 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

I like the knight smiley most. Lawl Joking

Last edited by Kaosslasher (Jun 21 2011 11:49:27 am)

#7 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Kaosslasher wrote:

I like the knight smiley most. Lawl Joking

That has nothing to do with the lobby at all.

I like the old lobby the best, imo.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#8 Before February 2015

dol257

im going for oldest, cuz im oldschool *nerdgasm*

#9 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

It really depends on what terms we're talking about here. Nobody likes the new lobby, so that one's out of the picture. The old lobby was my favorite in terms of accessibility. When searching, it was much easier to see the big picture, rather than just one frame at a time (i.e. you search 'boss'. Rather than seeing all levels with 'boss' in the name in only one category (saved, locked, open), you see all worlds with the name 'boss' at one time. It made for easier choice making.

In terms of cleanliness and general aesthetics, the new new lobby is the best choice. Everything is neat, organized, and looks really good, plus there's a place for you to read the latest news and updates.

What I'd like is a fully customizable lobby. You can move around the windows, seperate tabs into new windows or combine multiple tabs into one window, resize things, etc. Maybe even a place to create a new tab with certain criteria (name includes "EX", or "boss", or size = >=large), and then we could rename tabs and such. That would really capture everything the end user wants. Of course, if he/she wants, they can pick a preset, that being one of the three lobbies and perhaps some other options.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#10 Before February 2015

BEE

I like the original one's style the most, I dont like unupdated news staring at me for months

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#11 Before February 2015

ugotpwned

I kinda like the style of the old lobby. The newer one is better, but i would like the newer lobby even more if it had a tab that said beta-only, the check box for beta-only is weird imo. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by UgotPwned (Jun 21 2011 1:39:43 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

New one is the best, althrough there should be a tab 'Beta only'!

#13 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Beta worlds not having their own tab is not much of a concern to me. I think it makes sense just to have a checkbox in my opinion. The reason is kind of hard to explain, it's like a filter.

Besides, I never visit beta worlds anyway. What's the big deal? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#14 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

I think there should be a button witch changes the lobby styles so we can feel better that we are in are own choice of the lobbys.

Zoey2070142387152989903

Board footer