Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-28 19:51:26, last edited by Abelysk (2016-01-29 01:53:55)

Abelysk

Should meat be moderated like cigarettes are?

Meat is the largest supply of LDL cholesterol. We should all be eating vegetables. Studies have shown that vegans have a 41% less chance of developing heart disease compared to regular omnivores. We humans are made to be herbivores, since we sweat not from our mouth/nose, but through skin, a major sign of herbivore genetics. Our teeth are mainly flat, except for four sharp incisors. Carnivores mainly have sharp teeth. That's why steak is so difficult to eat for us. For carnivores, it isn't a problem. We use knives to help cut meat. Ever try biting a steak w/o the use of a knife? Good luck. That's why we develop heart disease, while carnivores do not. We shouldn't eat meat. Meat is poison.

Vegetarians eat milk products, which come from animals. Vegans never eat any milk products. A great alternative is soy milk, which derives from soy beans. I love getting ppl mad. isnt that great ahahahaha

#2 2016-01-28 19:54:00

Evilbunny

Re: Should meat be moderated like cigarettes are?

but meat tastes good

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#3 2016-01-28 19:58:17

Abelysk

Vegetables can taste incredible. Tofu cooked in olive oil simmered with Sriracha sauce. Add couscous. Add onions, bell peppers, and black beans. Mmmmm

Wooted by:

#4 2016-01-28 20:06:06

Luka504

Im a partial vegan myself (i sometimes eat meat, but i try to cut down on it)
But no, meat shouldnt be banned.
Meat contains protein, which humans need in their bodies.
Without meat,we would all have to eat protein pills. And not everybody likes those.
Secondly,animals would reproduce way too quickly.Without humans killing and eating them,they would populate the Earth,maybe overpopulate it.
Thirdly, so many companies will go bankrupt. Rebellions will rise, since millions of people who work in the meat industry will lose their jobs. And people who LOVE meat will still rebel. Basically 70% of the world would be unhappy.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#5 2016-01-28 20:06:19

Different55
Forum Admin

Kefka wrote:

Our teeth are mainly flat, except for four sharp incisors. Carnivores mainly have sharp teeth. That's why steak is so difficult to eat for us.

TIL herbivores have incisors.
get rekt vegan shill

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 2016-01-28 20:12:56

Hostage
Banned
Website

Different55 wrote:
Kefka wrote:

Our teeth are mainly flat, except for four sharp incisors. Carnivores mainly have sharp teeth. That's why steak is so difficult to eat for us.

get rekt vegan shill

im sorry what

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#7 2016-01-28 20:16:58

Abelysk

Luka504 wrote:

Im a partial vegan myself (i sometimes eat meat, but i try to cut down on it)
But no, meat shouldnt be banned.
Meat contains protein, which humans need in their bodies.
Without meat,we would all have to eat protein pills. And not everybody likes those.
Secondly,animals would reproduce way too quickly.Without humans killing and eating them,they would populate the Earth,maybe overpopulate it.
Thirdly, so many companies will go bankrupt. Rebellions will rise, since millions of people who work in the meat industry will lose their jobs. And people who LOVE meat will still rebel. Basically 70% of the world would be unhappy.

Beans and tofu are excellent sources of protein.

Different55 wrote:
Kefka wrote:

get rekt vegan shill

Don't other herbivores have incisors?

#8 2016-01-28 20:20:29

Anak

Our teeth are flat bc we've evolved with a wide range of other foods and also with cutlery.
Pretty sure we develop heart disease when we have too much cholesterol, not when we have enough of it. There's a food pyramid for a reason.
I'm also pretty sure that meats contain first class proteins but plants and all that only contain second class proteins, whereas we really need the first class

#9 2016-01-28 20:23:35

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Daily reminder of vegan supplements.

gLjTZE1.png

#10 2016-01-28 20:23:52

Gosha

Do you know what if you wont eat meat while you are growing (0-20 years) your brain and Spinal cord wont be connected very bad. (I cant expain it very good at english correctly but) Connection between your brain and Spinal cord is White matter and Grey matter. If you wont eat meat proteins that needed to create White matter and Grey matter wont be created.

So, eat meat, Meat is life (like really)

#11 2016-01-28 20:24:01

Abelysk

Anak wrote:

I'm also pretty sure that meats contain first class proteins but plants and all that only contain second class proteins, whereas we really need the first class

Such a claim requires a source.

#12 2016-01-28 20:25:18, last edited by Anak (2016-01-28 20:25:44)

Anak

Kefka wrote:
Anak wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesi … rev3.shtml

This is what they teach in school

I don't see your sources anywhere so I don't know why you're asking me for one.

Wooted by:

#13 2016-01-28 20:26:16

Different55
Forum Admin

Reminds me of the time my friend went full vegan (never go full vegan). Her hair started falling out until she started eating massive amounts of fake soy barbecue. She seemed really healthy and happy.

- ShinsukeIto

#14 2016-01-28 20:29:05

Gosha

Humans need meat. Just need. We ate meat all the evolution life. And what now? There is no VERY good reason to stop eat meat and slowly die

#15 2016-01-28 20:46:30, last edited by 0176 (2016-01-28 20:46:40)

Chillaxing with a good old family BBQ at the pool won't give me cancer.
Your post and the "holier-than-thou" attitude of many vegans already did.

Wooted by:

#16 2016-01-28 20:47:50

JadElClemens

I'm not an enormous fan of restricting peoples' freedom, so no. Meat should not be banned regardless of the potential health implications.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Wooted by:

#17 2016-01-28 20:48:40

Abelysk

Anak wrote:
Kefka wrote:
Anak wrote:

Well, first-class proteins contain all amino acids essential for our bodies while vegetables contain second-class proteins which indeed lack some amino acids essential for our body. However, there are various types of proteins in specific vegetables that can make up for that of meat. In addition, there are various amino acid supplements available for purchase.

http://www.veganhealth.org/articles/dxrates

#18 2016-01-28 20:54:50

Different55
Forum Admin

Kefka wrote:
Anak wrote:
Kefka wrote:
Anak wrote:

Well, first-class proteins contain all amino acids essential for our bodies while vegetables contain second-class proteins which indeed lack some amino acids essential for our body. However, there are various types of proteins in specific vegetables that can make up for that of meat. In addition, there are various amino acid supplements available for purchase.

If you have to take artificial supplements just to keep your health up then you're doing something wrong

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (2)

#19 2016-01-28 21:12:44

Different55 wrote:
Kefka wrote:
Anak wrote:
Kefka wrote:
Anak wrote:

If you have to take artificial supplements just to keep your health up then you're doing something wrong

Not only that, you're going to spend possibly hundreds of dollars just so you have a slightly lesser chance of having cancer based on some pseudo-scientifical things you read on the internet written by a bunch of hipster weirdos so you can feel specia... argh screw it, I swear this thread is making my stomach produce an abnormally amount of acid. I'm out of my mind and becoming too toxic, I hope you're trolling, because this is why people hate vegans. Shoving their opinion down people's throats. guys help aaargh
AFuYXoF.png

#20 2016-01-28 21:20:29

Prodigy

Don't take away the bacon! (What you think you are, vegetarian?!)

h0qIF0q.png

#21 2016-01-28 21:36:46, last edited by Abelysk (2016-01-28 21:56:56)

Abelysk

Different55 wrote:
Kefka wrote:
Anak wrote:
Kefka wrote:
Anak wrote:

Vitamin B12 is the protein many vegans do not get enough of. Foods such as plant milks, soy products, and certain breakfast cereals contain B12.

0176 wrote:
Different55 wrote:
Kefka wrote:
Anak wrote:
Kefka wrote:

Well, first-class proteins contain all amino acids essential for our bodies while vegetables contain second-class proteins which indeed lack some amino acids essential for our body. However, there are various types of proteins in specific vegetables that can make up for that of meat. In addition, there are various amino acid supplements available for purchase.http://www.veganhealth.org/articles/dxrates

If you have to take artificial supplements just to keep health up then you're doing something wrong

Not only that, you're going to spend possibly hundreds of dollars just so you have a slightly lesser chance of having cancer based on some pseudo-scientifical things you read on the internet written by a bunch of hipster weirdos so you can feel specia... argh screw it, I swear this thread is making my stomach produce an abnormally amount of acid. I'm out of my mind and becoming too toxic, I hope you're trolling, because this is why people hate vegans. Shoving their opinion down people's throats. guys help aaargh
AFuYXoF.png

Not cancer. Heart disease. Heart disease is the biggest killer in the world. Second is stroke.
For vegans, those two don't even touch close to death causes. Heart disease risk decreases dramatically. However, most vegans become that way to involve a healthy lifestyle like running and exercise, and avoid processed foods altogether. Heart disease causes heart attacks and stroke.

#22 2016-01-28 22:09:17

Luka504

Meat is not bad,but not good either
It mostly depends on what type of meat you like to eat.
If you like to eat meat from cows that are kept in a nice farm, then its OK.
If you eat double cheezeburgers at McDonalds.....Youre gonna need bigger pants.And a wig maybe.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#23 2016-01-28 22:18:28

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Meat does not cause diseases.  Excessive amounts causes diseases.  Meat coated in salt causes diseases.

Our bodies are perfectly capable of digesting meat.

Discord: jawp#5123

#24 2016-01-28 22:25:21

Abelysk

Meat simply has too much LDL and trans fats. A diet high in fats such as trans fats can cause plaque build-up in your arteries.

#25 2016-01-28 22:28:51

Kefka wrote:

Meat simply has too much LDL and trans fats. A diet high in fats such as trans fats can cause plaque build-up in your arteries.

I think your constant obsession with this subject is unhealthy too. Many, many factors are involved in cancer. You're reducing it to just "never eat meat = suddenly live a 100% healthy life and never visit a doctor anymore", which is definitely not true.

Pyromaniac1454108838578919

Board footer