Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-21 20:53:14, last edited by Pyromaniac (2016-01-21 20:55:13)

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

BREAKING NEWS: Players try to repair their lives after the apocalypse.

horse kisses :^) press here, reporting on the newest development in local community!

In a shocking turn of events the other day, the unthinkable happened. Everybody Edits (an area game/tool/lifestyle) CRASHED.

So basically the apocalypse.

Sources report that this tragedy has left tens of people without shelter, food, water, and a brainless way to spend 6 hours.

In the midst of the terror, our reporters went out to try to capture the human side of this issue.

"I dont know what I'm supposed to do", local player stated "how am I supposed to avoid responsibility? What is left for me? Where am I to go?"

Our reporter indicated that when he suggested that the victim go "outside", he was pelted by multiple mountain dew cans.

Another refugee said-

Without Everybody Edits I am lost. Where else can I find a community so pretentious, and so willing to use high minded rhetoric to discuss the mechanics of a game made for prepubescents?"

Our reporter was without answer.

----

Sources also indicate that highly effective protests have been taking place on the game's forum. One after another, players post topics such as "RIP Everybodyedits.com" and "A new low for EE OMG"

These electrifying arguments, given by some of the games most articulate players, rally the dwindling community. Analysts indicate that if high influential topics like this continue to be posted, change will DEFINITELY be brought about. We're serious. They could not emphasize their effectiveness enough.

----

Our brave journalists out in the field have also brought back some horrifying stories about how the breakdown of Everybody Edits has affected some of its players.

-Kiraninja, local art legend, was seen trying to apply to a prestigious art school using screenshots of his work in Everybody edits. We caught up with the admissions officer who had this to say-

"What the bimps is everybody edits?"

-Ipwner reportedly moved to club penguin so that he could continue to feel intellectually superior to 10 year olds. We tried to get a statement but unfortunately could not understand what he said.

-Jawapa and Master1 were not affected by the meltdown because according to our sources, "no-one really knows what they do, anyway".

-ZeldaXD took the time to look up more political cartoons to use in future arguments.

-Many players were seen staggering out of their houses, squinting upwards, instantly burning in the sun's cruel rays.

-A local news editor by the name of Pyromaniac took the (ironic) opportunity to sit inside and write an incredibly smug, but self aware, piece about the impact of the crisis.
----

Who knows how long the effects from this disaster will last? We can only hope that the problem will be fixed soon, before our stagnant lifestyles are disrupted any further.

Stay safe, EE. Its cold outside.

How has this disaster affected you? Let us know in the comments.

#2 2016-01-21 21:09:26

SmittyW

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Players try to repair their lives after the apocalypse.

I lost 10 energy.

Without energy tax who will compensate for this loss?

#3 2016-01-21 22:35:18

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

People talk about EE being down wtf? The game works fine for me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral
btw you're a great writer lol

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#4 2016-01-21 22:44:26

Dazz

Right before the crash I was traying to install few bricks and arrows in my room, without a warning everything was black, I couldn't see a thing around me, I dropped the darn bricks on my left foot hoping to redirect the pain of wasted time, nothing.  I still had a arrow in my hand so I stabed myself in the eyes traying to see something, no succes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad My wife told me it's time to leave the kids behind and save ourselves and so we did but immediatly I realised I have no wife or kids! my head was spinning, my eyes were bleeding, my foot hanging and as if this wasn't enough in a short lucid moment, it hit me.... I got bronchitis, ain't nobody got time for that!

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2016-01-21 22:57:51

zioxei

Dazz wrote:

Right before the crash I was traying to install few bricks and arrows in my room, without a warning everything was black, I couldn't see a thing around me, I dropped the darn bricks on my left foot hoping to redirect the pain of wasted time, nothing.  I still had a arrow in my hand so I stabed myself in the eyes traying to see something, no succes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad My wife told me it's time to leave the kids behind and save ourselves and so we did but immediatly I realised I have no wife or kids! my head was spinning, my eyes were bleeding, my foot hanging and as if this wasn't enough in a short lucid moment, it hit me.... I got bronchitis, ain't nobody got time for that!

How did you write this without eyes?

user.php?id=zioxei
user.php?id=thanksmom
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#6 2016-01-21 23:12:00

AmdS
Website

zioxei wrote:
Dazz wrote:

How did you write this without eyes?

Have you heard about braille?

#7 2016-01-21 23:33:06

gkaby
Website

Instead of going afk on ee so I could watch netflix episodes I had to binge watch youtube videos for five hours

idk

#8 2016-01-22 01:57:05

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Pyromaniac wrote:

-Many players were seen staggering out of their houses, squinting upwards, instantly burning in the sun's cruel rays.

the funny thing is that this was actually accurate for me

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#9 2016-01-22 03:24:59

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

SmittyW. wrote:

I lost 10 energy.

Without energy tax who will compensate for this loss?

Dazz wrote:

gkaby wrote:

Instead of going afk on ee so I could watch netflix episodes I had to binge watch youtube videos for five hours

Will the pain never end? New information keeps pouring in. Suffering all around... We can only keep the victims in our thoughts and non-demoninational prayers to the cosmic entities of our choosing.

maxi123 wrote:

btw you're a great writer lol

<3

Zoey2070 wrote:

the funny thing is that this was actually accurate for me

Of course it was. Our sources are very reliable and consistent with the accuracy of their information.

Wooted by: (4)

#10 2016-01-22 03:43:21

Hannah32

I find it funny how dramatic everyone is about this. I mean, EE is a game; it's not life. I don't think you're gonna die if EE is down for a bit. I lol at these reactions.
P.S. <3 ur signature pyro

#11 2016-01-22 06:59:21

KingFudge

"Stay safe, EE. It's cold outside." Little Inferno for EE confirmed.

Wooted by:

#12 2016-01-22 17:36:05, last edited by Pyromaniac (2016-01-22 17:39:50)

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Hannah32 wrote:

I find it funny how dramatic everyone is about this.

There is nothing funny about tragedy, Ms Hannah. Everyone has lost something. We here at horse kisses :^) press would really appreciate it if you fully appreciated how absolutely serious this situation is.

Our behavioral analysts have indicated that due to the aggressive nature of this forum's reactions (the multiple topics that have sprung up as of late), it is clear that the disaster is of world ending proportions. In layman's terms: Would people ever get riled up over something that doesn't matter? Of course not!

#13 2016-01-23 15:49:10

Pyromaniac wrote:

It's like 38 C outside sometimes, I'd get burned anyway

#14 2016-01-23 15:56:25

Vitalijus
Website

0176 wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:

It's like 38 C outside sometimes, I'd get burned anyway

In my country its -15 Celcium now and there is tons of snow.

wn7I7Oa.png

#15 2016-01-23 20:01:10

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

You forgot me.

- 20FEEDY, known as Michele, tried to set up a mirror site for a fix, but somebody beat him.

That mean, I was trying to set up a mirror site so I can play EE, but someone created a mirror site before me.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#16 2016-01-24 01:04:53, last edited by Pyromaniac (2016-01-24 01:05:32)

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Michele wrote:

- 20FEEDY, known as Michele, tried to set up a mirror site for a fix, but somebody beat him.

Thats unfortunate. We are sorry to hear that, Michele. Having someone get the attention that you deserved for helping people in need is oh so painful.

Wooted by:

#17 2016-01-24 01:23:49

Bimps

i died

Wooted by:

#18 2016-01-24 16:46:06

Pingohits
Banned

Bimps wrote:

i died

thats not good

791mAP8.png

Wooted by:

#19 2016-01-24 22:28:17

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Bimps wrote:

i died

Can you like not make this about yourself?

Wooted by: (2)

#20 2016-07-29 18:14:35, last edited by Abelysk (2016-07-29 18:17:41)

Abelysk

Was expecting an article on Toop's death by being smashed by the overwhelming amount of bad levels submitted.

Jk,

Where is he!!

Abelysk1469812475614961

Board footer