Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Toby

Re: Mods, Why are you not banning..?

Glitcherkid wrote:

Why is RPGMaster gone? EOpYT.png

RPGMaster is currently away on a quest within the Ninth circle of hell to retrieve what was stolen from him, he'll be back shortly.

We don't have banning powers directly yet, we're set to be getting them soon though.

As for account sharers and such, it's about to get a whole lot harder to do, just gotta wait for a few more updates ^_^

#27 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Toby wrote:

RPGMaster is currently away on a quest within the Ninth circle of hell to retrieve what was stolen from him, he'll be back shortly.

Aka vacation

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#28 Before February 2015

Persona

Mmk. Then make it so you can register IPS or Systems!

I know this site that only allows you to conenct 3 systems with the same IP and to change them, you'd need an password and perferably an pin. For people who don't want to get hacked or have multiple systems, simple just add thier IPS. Add an tutorial for people how to check thier IPS. It is hard to code, but there are easyier sulutions..

Spellins off, sorry.

#29 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

EE already has IP related things. If shared accounts are THAT annoying just add in a account lock for 3 different IPs that are logging in from different locations.

I know it should be in suggestions, but I couldn't care less about shared accounts atm.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#30 Before February 2015

Persona

You honestly must not play EE daily, or for that matter, weekly. Shared accounts are popular because people with out chat or beta can use them, and chat along with using beta blocks and smileys.

That is an possibilty, but we can only wait what toby or chris has in store for us!

#31 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

The Simple Solution to stop Shared Accounts is to have a Password Change Feature in the Game and to have a "Lost Password?" Feature Via E-mail.

#32 Before February 2015

Persona

How would that stop anything if the owner wanted it to be shared.

#33 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

Anyone who has Access the the Account's Password could change it's password in-game without needing the E-Mail.

#34 Before February 2015

Persona

Hmh. But then that prones hackers easier access. If we removed the email option.

I'm afriad I am not with that option.

Its good for the shared account issue.

But in the other site, leaves us harmable with password changes.

#35 Before February 2015

Calicara

You know what I don't understand is why people waste their time trolling and using shared accounts. If your not going to make levels and edit why would you even bother playing? I mean if you don't like editing just don't play.

Last edited by Calicara (Jul 1 2011 8:12:00 pm)

#36 Before February 2015

Persona

Some trolls love to build stuff. They just use alternate accounts to troll when they are bored.
And to adress your shared account issue, because they have chat AND beta.

Persona 142387250088932

Board footer