Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Persona

Mods, Why are you not banning..?

b5p4w4.jpg
Kinda getting frustrated with everybody edits for clear out trolls and spammers like this.

The kick and ban system is just horrible.

Shareds arn't banned yet (for some reason) and they are filling ee with thier "No rules" crap. Please do more to cover EE. If chris hasn't made an easy mass ban function, tell him. Everybody edits is getting cluttered with trolls, and this Chat function doesn't help one bit. It is horrible.

Kids used shareds to bypass and troll, and level owners all around Everybody edits has no idea who to kick. Make it so one IP can acsess an account, this will prevent IPOS changing to by pass simple ipbans.

If this doesn't change soon, I will lose my love for the game.

Last edited by Persona (Jun 29 2011 9:40:17 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Re: Mods, Why are you not banning..?

It's a troll's playground. Able to wreak havoc without adult supervision.

EE is getting harder and harder to play everyday.

#3 Before February 2015

Monstar43

YES I 100% AGREE.

All these shared accounts,hackers,spammers,none of them banned yet. What's going on guys?
They're all on the list of people to ban. But I'm don't know if a single person is banned yet. How come? If there's something I'm not getting then tell me now because I too,am losing the love of this game.

#4 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

well the I.P thing is not always good in case you are playing at a friends house but I agree I'm sick of seeing trolled levels, shared accounts, and spammers. But what can we do honestly if Chris doesn't get his but in gear he is gonna loose alot of players VNrAE.png

Last edited by kingpooultra (Jun 29 2011 9:51:34 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Monstar43

I don't think Chris will do anything. He's pretty much given up on the game. Let us hope peter will do something.

#6 Before February 2015

Persona

This is just.. sad.. An good game gone to waste basically. I haven't lost hope in it yet, just getting there..

#7 Before February 2015

Monstar43

I feel you,it is sad. Type in free in the search box and you'll get 4-5 "FREE ACCOUNT"worlds. EE has become nothing but an account sharing depot. Full of spammers and hackers and trollers.(Not the brick trollers. Chat trollers). And nothing has been done. EOpYT.png

#8 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Well, as much as it annoys you, understand that you're not a mod and you don't know what the process of banning someone is. It could be a very complicated process.

But, if it's just pressing a few buttons then I completely agree.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#9 Before February 2015

Persona

TakoMan02 wrote:

Well, as much as it annoys you, understand that you're not a mod and you don't know what the process of banning someone is. It could be a very complicated process.

But, if it's just pressing a few buttons then I completely agree.

Shareds arn't banned yet (for some reason) and they are filling ee with thier "No rules" crap. Please do more to cover EE. If chris hasn't made an easy mass ban function, tell him. Everybody edits is getting cluttered with trolls, and this Chat function doesn't help one bit. It is horrible.

#10 Before February 2015

_thechosen1_

Its obvious you should just email Chris or any mod for that matter.

But I agree that EE is getting annoying and more annoying as we speak.

#11 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Chris doesn't bother to check his e-mail it seems. Or something would've been done a LONG time ago.

#12 Before February 2015

Jasonma

sigh... im bored of these ban topics... if everyone would just clear out the repeated topics, things would be a lot neater in general discussion.

#13 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

I agree EE should ban shared accounts like sokray ( I know hes a shared account ) We also need to make sure people don't say bad words, if they try it should just backfire and kick then out of the level.

#14 Before February 2015

dol257

sokray = shared? I didnt think so 0.0

#15 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Well, either way, Sokray trolls.   Shared or not.   Also, is it safe to say that JOBHOEKSTRA is the new OMRI?   Because he/she/it is in EVERY SINGLE LEVEL.

Last edited by 32OrtonEdge32dh (Jun 30 2011 12:35:56 am)

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#16 Before February 2015

Bobithan

These are tough times in the land of EE... It seems to just get worse and worse D:

Shared accounts are becoming more common, account hacking is happening everywhere, PLEASE MAKE IT ALL STOP D:

aka towwl

#17 Before February 2015

EDJ

Too bad the only ingame-mod who talks to the public, RPG, is gone now so we don't know if they are doing anything against it

#18 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Maybe... instead of 1 max in each world, each account can only be connected to EE a maximum of 10 times, no matter which world. That would limit a lot of shared accounts. There could be 10 in a world or one in 10 worlds, but it can't exceed 10.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#19 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Why is RPGMaster gone? EOpYT.png

PaNFnqB.png

#20 Before February 2015

coolio

Glitcherkid wrote:

Exactly my question.

#21 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

Maybe hes on vacation or hes making something awesome.

#22 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid wrote:

I killed him. FexQx.png
Jk, http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=10448

#23 Before February 2015

Persona

If your tired of all these ban topics, maybe you should do something then commenting   on this. Annoyed at this? Well all of US are really angry at the game and partally at Chris for his lack of secuirty updates! I don't give a hoot about three little *ooh it at a templar night?* smiley bull crap! He needs to make it more secure, like an PIN when you login, as extra protection. I can take a 3 seconds more to insert an pin after we login to every level, hell the /kick system isn't enough! We need an /ban that lasts until we rename the world, or everyone logs off and resets.. Mods are afk and horrible (no offense) because they arn't on like some of us hardcore players.

@Dif, or for that matter, make it less. Like 3.

Make it so accounts with double ips cannot chat or have beta. This way shareds would become unpopular and die.

Who ever created Jobhoekstra needs to wake up and relize what he is doing is breaking the rules we don't have yet!

Please do something! I'm sick of EE.. And I bet a lot of people are!

Did tinychat remove my image? WTF.

Last edited by Persona (Jun 30 2011 1:10:27 pm)

#24 Before February 2015

dol257

sorry sir, but I dont think you can break rules in a game with no real rules, we (they) are going to ban shared accounts as soon as they can and have the right too. but it doesnt have to be a massive shared, think of layers in sharedness. its quite hard for the mods, just stating my opinion!

#25 Before February 2015

MadReaper

Persona wrote:

Make it so accounts with double ips cannot chat or have beta. This way shareds would become unpopular and die.

That's not a solution.
Some people have a computer and a laptop.
And i sometimes play on my brother's PC, because he plays games he can't play on his one. (His PC is slooooooooow)

Persona 142387250088932

Board footer