Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 2016-01-04 06:45:40

!nb4
Formerly AYB
From: New In Package (NIP) Pole
Joined: 2015-07-18
Posts: 767

Slenderman Smiley

I tried on scratch
F3pZWl.jpg


ZCK0zcQ.gif

Offline

#2 2016-01-04 07:19:25

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,574

Re: Slenderman Smiley

Looks like you took the diamond smiley and removed its smile and eyes.
Much original.


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka504.png

Offline

#3 2016-01-04 07:33:42, last edited by !nb4 (2016-01-04 07:34:18)

!nb4
Formerly AYB
From: New In Package (NIP) Pole
Joined: 2015-07-18
Posts: 767

Re: Slenderman Smiley

Luka504 wrote:

Looks like you took the diamond smiley and removed its smile and eyes.
Much original.

original sniley was this: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
gimme gimp download link


ZCK0zcQ.gif

Offline

#4 2016-01-04 11:55:05

Koya
Fabulous Design Team
From: The island with those Brits
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 6,287

Re: Slenderman Smiley

!nb4 wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Looks like you took the diamond smiley and removed its smile and eyes.
Much original.

original sniley was this: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
gimme gimp download link

No

http://getpaint.net


Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Offline

#5 2016-01-04 12:46:46

Br0k3n
Member
From: Serbia
Joined: 2015-04-04
Posts: 1,451

Re: Slenderman Smiley

The game isn't called "Slender." We don't have (almost?) any smileys from other games like FNaF, Minecraft etc...
Besides, the character may be copyrighted.
Also, it doesn't look "blocky" enough to fit in the game.

Apart from that, I like the smiley.


?type=online&name=br0k3n ?type=lastlogin&name=br0k3n ?type=loginstreak&name=br0k3n

76561198080960604.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#6 2016-01-04 13:47:55

Falk
Member
From: Index
Joined: 2015-04-28
Posts: 267

Re: Slenderman Smiley

Someone felt like doing a suggestion and tried to recreate a character with no face.
How hard is it to make a colored circle?

If we are putting so much effort around here, I present you my suggestion.
It's Aiden from Beyond:

"                        "





.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2016-01-04 13:56:36

!nb4
Formerly AYB
From: New In Package (NIP) Pole
Joined: 2015-07-18
Posts: 767

Re: Slenderman Smiley

Falk wrote:

Someone felt like doing a suggestion and tried to recreate a character with no face.
How hard is it to make a colored circle?

If we are putting so much effort around here, I present you my suggestion.
It's Aiden from Beyond:

"                        "





.

Well im sorry I have no art program


ZCK0zcQ.gif

Offline

#8 2016-01-04 13:59:03

Master1
Campaign Team
From: Crait
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,425

Re: Slenderman Smiley

I believe you may have overlooked one issue, there is no smiley here.

Your white circle looks nice though.


nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Offline

#9 2016-01-04 14:12:53

!nb4
Formerly AYB
From: New In Package (NIP) Pole
Joined: 2015-07-18
Posts: 767

Re: Slenderman Smiley

Master1 wrote:

I believe you may have overlooked one issue, there is no smiley here.

Your white circle looks nice though.

what?


ZCK0zcQ.gif

Offline

#10 2016-01-04 14:38:47

Falk
Member
From: Index
Joined: 2015-04-28
Posts: 267

Re: Slenderman Smiley

!nb4 wrote:
Master1 wrote:

I believe you may have overlooked one issue, there is no smiley here.

Your white circle looks nice though.

what?

He is saying that your smiley has no facial expression. It doesn't have a face to begin with.

Offline

#11 2016-01-04 16:15:05

zioxei
Member
Joined: 2015-06-20
Posts: 847

Re: Slenderman Smiley

God damn it, need a dislike button specially for this thread.


user.php?id=zioxei
user.php?id=thanksmom
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#12 2016-01-04 16:46:41

Hostage
Banned
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-06-02
Posts: 1,317
Website

Re: Slenderman Smiley

zioxei wrote:

God damn it, need a dislike button specially for this thread.

You mean diswoot,eh,eh?


35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

Offline

Wooted by:

#13 2016-01-04 17:03:18

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,377
Website

Re: Slenderman Smiley

thats a nice white gradient

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#14 2016-01-04 17:15:30

Hostage
Banned
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-06-02
Posts: 1,317
Website

Re: Slenderman Smiley

"Snowball smiley"
is a better name.
plus it fits to the holiday things


35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#15 2016-01-04 23:31:29

Koya
Fabulous Design Team
From: The island with those Brits
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 6,287

Re: Slenderman Smiley

!nb4 wrote:
Falk wrote:

Someone felt like doing a suggestion and tried to recreate a character with no face.
How hard is it to make a colored circle?

If we are putting so much effort around here, I present you my suggestion.
It's Aiden from Beyond:

"                        "





.

Well im sorry I have no art program

Koya wrote:
!nb4 wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Looks like you took the diamond smiley and removed its smile and eyes.
Much original.

original sniley was this: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
gimme gimp download link

No

http://getpaint.net


Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Offline

Koya1451946689573486

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1571487253.5337 - Generated in 0.041 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.55 MiB (Peak: 1.77 MiB) ]