Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

what's the whole reason of diamonds...

people don't want to get diamonds no more because they could just hack it and and use the diamond smiley so they don't buy the diamonds no more.

#2 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Re: what's the whole reason of diamonds...

the whole ee game could be a little more secure when it comes to hacking for instance if I knew how to use wpe pro I could easily flood the chat go into god mode and even get a superman smiley

I personally take the diamond entirely as a joke and should not be regarded as anything important because after all it's just a block

by the way use punctuation in your sentences so we don't think you're in 2nd grade the sentences are kinda hard to read

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#3 Before February 2015

Persona

NO! Don't block WPE PRO!

I use it for Animator >.<

#4 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Persona wrote:

NO! Don't block WPE PRO!

Well, you know, that's not anyone's problem but yours.

You're looked upon as a noob if you use animator. It's pointless IMO

But thanks to WPE Pro, this game sucks now because these **** are hacking accounts and ruining the game.

Last edited by Shy Guy (Jul 2 2011 1:10:46 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Shy Guy wrote:
Persona wrote:

NO! Don't block WPE PRO!

But thanks to WPE Pro, this game sucks now because these **** are hacking accounts and ruining the game.

Yeah, shyguy has a point. The animator causes more bad then good...

...Wait, what does this have to do with diamonds?

#6 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

TakoMan02 wrote:
Shy Guy wrote:
Persona wrote:

NO! Don't block WPE PRO!

Yeah, shyguy has a point. The animator causes more bad then good...

...Wait, what does this have to do with diamonds?

Ways to obtain Diamond:
1. Buy it.
2. Hack it.

To hack, WPEPro are mainly used. (Maybe)

Last edited by Aoitenshi (Jul 2 2011 3:26:22 am)

#7 Before February 2015

Persona

What? I'm not an noob for using WPE. I've made levels with out it. But Really.. WPE isn't the problem. the users are.. Make an securer way to hack SMILEYS.. For example, Animator won't place diamonds unless you have it. Make it so they act like an value, like the diamonds, so people have to HAVE it to use it.

#8 Before February 2015

BillyP

-You can't hack any smilies other than the silver smiley. The only other hackable item is the crown.
-EX Crew used to use Animator... do they look like noobs to us?
-Can you explain how it's more bad than it is good? Sure, if you're stupid enough to give away the code someone can use animator to quickly troll it or whatever, but that's your fault at the end of the day.
-I agree, too many noobs have discovered WPE and learned how to hack with it - this is what **** me off.

Last edited by BillyP (Jul 2 2011 3:53:48 am)

#9 Before February 2015

EDJ

Diamonds ingame have the same purpose as irl; nothing but look pretty

#10 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

^ That and to support the game.

[EDIT] 3300th post

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Jul 2 2011 6:22:43 am)

#11 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I meant to say WPE Pro, not animator. Sorry. I can say, without a doubt, that WPE Pro does more bad than good. You could hack accounts, go into god-mode, get any block you want. Mostly anything you can do can be manipulated for bad with WPE pro.

Although, most of the time, people use the animator to make fake art, like Linus21. It was cool the first few times, now it's just old.

#12 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Err...hack accounts, if that was possible I would have all your accounts already //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Go into god-mode?, you mean sending a godmode packet? The server checks these. Any block you want? Server checks this too...

#13 Before February 2015

EDJ

I see nothing wrong with Wpe, you rarely see copied levels and with the level owner in the description bar you can easily see f it's a fake. Any blocks you want, nope this is server side. God mode thing is actually achieved with Cheatengine

Infact, with wpe you can create small animations and use the animator to upload your offline maps

#14 Before February 2015

TakoMan02 wrote:

the whole ee game could be a little more secure when it comes to hacking for instance if I knew how to use wpe pro I could easily flood the chat go into god mode and even get a superman smiley

I personally take the diamond entirely as a joke and should not be regarded as anything important because after all it's just a block

by the way use punctuation in your sentences so we don't think you're in 2nd grade the sentences are kinda hard to read

I see what you did there.

On-topic: I never saw someone get diamonds by WPE Pro...

Last edited by 0176 (Jul 2 2011 11:28:54 am)

#15 Before February 2015

Palm

Damn it!
Maybe if you noticed its a way to donate and support the game, like before some people bought blue coins and that smiley pack, soon they called it beta, everyone who buys beta is helping the game.
Diamonds were made for the same reason.

#16 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

0176 wrote:

On-topic: I never saw someone get diamonds by WPE Pro...

Nobody really said you can get Diamonds with WPE Pro. You can get the diamond SMILEY with WPE Pro.

#17 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Diamond smiley=nothing

#18 Before February 2015

Processor

Hmm... Keys, Crowns, Diamonds... The only thing that Chris can do is to block the diamond smiley in worlds that don't contain it...
the servers can't control that you got the crown or key because you might lag and miss it... So... With the current connection system you cant make keys crowns and diamonds unhackable...:(

Last edited by Processor (Jul 2 2011 4:40:34 pm)

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#19 Before February 2015

BillyP

TakoMan02 wrote:

I meant to say WPE Pro, not animator. Sorry. I can say, without a doubt, that WPE Pro does more bad than good. You could hack accounts, go into god-mode, get any block you want. Mostly anything you can do can be manipulated for bad with WPE pro.

Although, most of the time, people use the animator to make fake art, like the one whose name shall never be spoken. It was cool the first few times, now it's just old.

As I said above, you can't hack anything other than the silver smiley and crown. You're still restricted to the smilies and bricks that you've bought - you really think Chris is dumb enough to let people hack smilies and bricks for free? :rolleyes:

'use animator to make fake art'... what's wrong with this? I don't like stair levels, I don't play them - same goes for you and animated levels: if you don't like them, don't play them!

#20 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Shy Guy wrote:
Persona wrote:

NO! Don't block WPE PRO!

you can't hack an account with WPE Pro. You could with a utility that sniffs wireless packets as they pass through the air but then you'd have to live near the person whose account you were trying to hack and yeah...

And I love WPE Pro. I don't really animate with it but I can do a few tricks with it like.... make a block that you can't delete, or change smileys really fast (or slow, to show off), you could use it to make it look like you're teleporting, I think.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#21 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

BillyP wrote:

-You can't hack any smilies other than the silver smiley. The only other hackable item is the crown.
-EX Crew used to use Animator... do they look like noobs to us?
-Can you explain how it's more bad than it is good? Sure, if you're stupid enough to give away the code someone can use animator to quickly troll it or whatever, but that's your fault at the end of the day.
-I agree, too many noobs have discovered WPE and learned how to hack with it - this is what **** me off.

I only use WPE for... I forgot. But I don't use it often.

#22 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

RAWR.

Doesn't matter what program you use. The point is, you can hack and get the diamond brick.
-

Last edited by Tako (Jul 4 2011 12:53:59 am)

5600 142387269588737

Board footer