Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Re: It kinda makes me sad seeing all the people without chat...

Im 11 just like you drykirby64 and some beta members cannot be trusted but the part where you said people who are 10-11 are not mature even though some 10-11 year olds are more mature then 12-50 year olds.

Last edited by kingpooultra (Jul 7 2011 9:35:01 pm)

#52 Before February 2015

DryKirby

@Wolf Exile: IDK, the last post was only 3 days ago, and besides, someone else already did a larger one.
@Kingpooltra(sp?): No, I said that Chris thinks 10-11 are immature, (most) aren't

Last edited by DryKirby64 (Jul 7 2011 9:43:49 pm)

if a girl does not have yuri then she is lost

but that same girl can be lost in the yuri

#53 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Allow chat access for everyone, make parental control options (like Roblox with emails), if people harass GET OFF YOUR LAZY A- OR GET SOME WILLING-TO-HELP MODERATORS.

It's easy, make an application for people who've been on EE for at least 7 months and allow them to submit a moderator application if they are over the age of 13.

Or, here's an even better method: REPORTING SYSTEM, and then get off your lazy a- and hire mods to look into the reports.

The thing is, reports won't get abused if you put a warning notice on them, and if you allow such mods to
have access to room log files reporting won't be such a hassle. The only thing is, you'll need some experienced people that know how to deal with others.

I've played Furcadia for a long time, I've been a Helper Beekin, I have to say that their Beekin system is excellent, I suggest making something like it, there's 13-year-old Beekins out there and they are pretty mature.

So, all in all making a chatting system isn't all hard, and it can done successfully with proper authority.

tl;dr, I know... and this post might belong in suggestions, but who even reads suggestions anyways?

Last edited by ?tilla (Jul 8 2011 1:47:00 am)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#54 Before February 2015

Processor

I actually like it the way it is! Right now in many rooms, the people chat very fast that you cant even read every massage. Now if the non chat people had chat, you would be unable to chat easily. Chat would be spammed more too. if there was a button to activate it, 90% of people would have chat, making the other players wanting chat too and lie to get chat. I dont really care about   people without chat, i just like it the way it is, cleaner and better. I cant imagine that 30 people are asking me for code.:(

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

DBear142387317588257

Board footer