Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

yoshi123321

Problem with beta page

So the computer i use has Trend Micro Internet security. And it say's that the EE Beta page is dangerous so i cant play on the beta page //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I've tried to un-block the page and it worked for two days then it said it was dangerous again=(. So i'm wondering if anyone else has this problem, if so please reply.

#2 Before February 2015

EEguy

Re: Problem with beta page

I don't have any Internet security thing, so I don't have this kind of problem. Sometimes the browser itself says that the page is not trustful. When this happens, there is an option to continue to the page even if it might be dangerous. Or you can add the page to a list of exceptions or whatever. You said you unlocked it and it lasted for two days, so just unlock it again and your problem is solved.

#3 Before February 2015

progirl

Re: Problem with beta page

theres nothing wrong with the beta page..
and i have enternet securety (but not as
high tech as yours)

yoshi123321 142387324288190

Board footer