Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

How does Chris expect Us to get free Gems?!

I Have been trying to get the free gems to get the XMAS pack but alas I decided to do Surveys and videos.

I went to it and started doing surveys and I eneter all the freaking info and cannot find survey, over and over.

over the course of the ENTIRE day
I get 1 gem..
ONE. How do you even do these things?!

#2 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Re: How does Chris expect Us to get free Gems?!

He doesn't expect you to get free gems...
You fill out all the info in the surveys and stuff, and I do mean ALL of it, but they often involve giving out an adress which basically just leads to my front door or email getting flooded with spam.
Point of the whole classics tab is that you still at least have a chance to get all the old stuff... if you missed out when it was for energy, too bad, and TP please stop making topics when you could just ask someone about it...

EDIT: Also, your signature is stupid imo. The whole point of 'limited edition' is that you can only get ONE chance to get it. If he brings it back it will mean we will get no new stuff for Christmas :/

Last edited by DK Levels (Jul 9 2011 2:30:13 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Muffin

It was really easy for me... Yesterday I got like 75 gems, today I got like 60 more so far...

#4 Before February 2015

Bobomaster

^ Which one do you use more often... gambit or superrewards? I've only gotten 1 more gem so far, but i havent really tried yet lol

#5 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Gambit sucks and super rewards shows no offers for me, i could get gems of super rewards quite easily. And btw put 123 fake street for the adress and use 11 random numbers begining with 0 for a phone number

ThuggishPrune 142387348887944

Board footer