Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

Tutorial World is ugly

The first thing I noticed when playing Tutorial World was how ugly it is. The world has an ugly color scheme and has many things in it that are out of place. The world looks disorganized on the mini-map and is rather blank. I would suggest that the tutorial world creator read "RavaTroll's Playable landscapes construction tutorial" in the level creation section of the forum.

#2 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: Tutorial World is ugly

Lol. We all know Chris is bad at his own game, it took him 10 minutes to make, we were there when he was making it.

No u.

#3 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

You know what would be awesome? If he let a few select people that have played the game for a while make it. That way it'll be... good.

And he doesn't really explain gates and gravity very well.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#4 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I love how Chris is a noob map maker //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#5 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

There should be a contest about making a tutorial world, and the winner's level would be the new tutorial level 1smile1

#6 Before February 2015

Wezza

I'd love to join that contest if it comes (;

#7 Before February 2015

Jojatekok wrote:

There should be a contest about making a tutorial world, and the winner's level would be the new tutorial level 1smile1

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=10990 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#8 Before February 2015

Bimps

It's not just ugly, but it's DULL

#9 Before February 2015

MIHB

Yes, its pretty embarrassing.   He should have a very nice tutorial world with pretty art, to show noobies what is possible.

#10 Before February 2015

BillyP

inb4chrisgetsexcrewtocreateanewtutorialworld

#11 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I'm not too concerned about it. Everybody Edits isn't all about mini-map art.
A tutorial level should be an introduction to the game's basic features and controls, not a fancy art showcase.

epicstonemason 142387353587897

Board footer